The Coloured Glass Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Coloured Glass Company

sales@colouredglass.co.uk

The Coloured Glass Company
Geoffrey Street

How would you rate The Coloured Glass Company ?

"Alan the owner was extremely helpful when I asked a few 'how to' questions and even when the delivery company caused damage during delivery , no problems at al,l a new one was dispatched immediately and is now installed in my kitchen and looks fabulous! I highly recommend Couloured Glass Co.splashbacks as the quality and range of colours cannot be bettered and the price is amazingly inexpensive. Thank you guys! Kindest regards Carol"
"Excellent service from start to finish, Allan was very helpful in answering my questions from when we spoke on the initial enquiry to fitting of the mirrored splashback."
Thank you for your review, I will always try and help where possible, Im glad you love our product, thanks for your business.
"Ordered a splashback and then later some upstands in the colour of my choice. Very reasonable price and good quality. Only let down by the fact that there was no response by email confirming my orders from the website. Had to check my credit card account to see if the payments had been taken. Received a phone call telling me that the splashback was being redone after a quality issue and then an email informing me of imminent dispatch and a promise to send tracking info when sent. Had to ask for this after a week on both occasions as neither were forthcoming. If you want a good quality product at a very fair price this is the company for you. If you are after good communication and speedy delivery then perhaps not. An improvement in those areas and I would not hesitate to give 5 stars."
Hi Fraser

Thank you for your review/feedback. Our website has recently been re-developed and there have been issues with the automatic emails which are set up to auto update you on your order status, Im sorry this did not work on this occasion , Im please you are happy with our products and the quality and price, as a manufacturer we strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices.

Regards

Allan
Colouredglass.co.uk
"I am very pleased with the precision of the detailed measurements, cut of the glass and the quality. It was just as I imagined to be. I found the web site easy to use, but as I needed something a little different, I had to contact Allan to be confident that I was correct with other details. It fitted perfectly once on site. I was concerned ordering something like glass on line and considered buying from a local agent although they were a lot more expensive, . simply because they were local. However I need not have worried as everything went well. I would certainly use this company again."
"Easy to order. Great colour choice. Fast efficient production at a sensible price. Would use again and recommend."
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review, it is appreciated.
"They helped me complete the finish of my kitchen with a nice modern cream splash back. Allen and his team made sure I chose the right colour and design by making me up many glass samples. Now my kitchen is complete. Thank you coloured glass company!"
"The product was excellent and contact was really quick. The carrier provided a poor service for delivery."
"Perfect colour match to a Dulux paint colour, looks amazing in our kitchen."
"We were so happy to find a colour match for our recently decorated kitchen. It completes the room. Would certainly recommend!"
"Good, friendly service, very secure packaging"
"These guys were just brilliant, our builders had not been organised and colored glass went the extra mile in helping out. We are tremendously grateful and love the product!!"
"Great product at a competitive price. A sample and then the full order was completed within a week. Allan is very helpful and great to deal with."
"Very efficient"
"Good quality product received within timescales quoted and helpful advice from customer service."
"Splashback arrived well packaged to prevent damage & good colour & quality! Would recommend."
"The delivery was prompt and the glass was very well packed which was great for us as it was delivered to friends in England and then had to be transported to France. We had clear glass panels which had pre-drilled holes and the easy mountings were included - perhaps these could have been attached to the glass panel rather than the packing case as initially we threw them away with the packing!"
"Service and installation was carried out exceptionally well as it was a present for my mother and I was amazed with the end product and to top it all off it came sooner than expected"
"Fantastic service provided very helpful! deliveried earlier than expected date, perfect colour match. Would recommend to anyone Thanks Thank you"
"Nothing was too much trouble I had curves and bespoke measurements which have turned out perfect. The pricing is extremely good and I can't fault the service. Kitchen looks fantastic and the glass has really finished it off. I would highly recommend the company and have already been promoting to my friends and family. A very happy customer. Vicki"
Glad your happy and thanks for the review, pleased your spreading the word to your friends and family.
"Great service - the glass arrived ahead of schedule, was well packaged and the colour was as expected."
The Coloured Glass Company is rated 4.72 based on 36 reviews