The Coloured Glass Company Reviews

Read The Coloured Glass Company Reviews

sales@colouredglass.co.uk

The Coloured Glass CompanyGeoffrey Street

Tell us how The Coloured Glass Company made you happy
This is a fraud company. Allan Moores the owner of the company is a cheater. i worked for this company and they did not pay me
Excellent Service, from initial Live chat on the website through to delivery, the company went that extra mile, Thank you.
A fantastic company, I was kept fully updated with the progress of my order, I would certainly recommend this company, the coloured glass splashbacks I purchased were delivered on time, in the perfect colour and they were all millimetre perfect in size.
I may have been scammed by the company. They currently have an outstanding bill of £1063.80 which was issued on 09/05/19 (4 months ago.) I am very skeptical about his company due to the directors having multiple dissolved companies. Please get in touch
Alan the owner was extremely helpful when I asked a few 'how to' questions and even when the delivery company caused damage during delivery , no problems at al,l a new one was dispatched immediately and is now installed in my kitchen and looks fabulous! I highly recommend Couloured Glass Co.splashbacks as the quality and range of colours cannot be bettered and the price is amazingly inexpensive. Thank you guys! Kindest regards Carol
Excellent service from start to finish, Allan was very helpful in answering my questions from when we spoke on the initial enquiry to fitting of the mirrored splashback.
Thank you for your review, I will always try and help where possible, Im glad you love our product, thanks for your business.
Ordered a splashback and then later some upstands in the colour of my choice. Very reasonable price and good quality. Only let down by the fact that there was no response by email confirming my orders from the website. Had to check my credit card account to see if the payments had been taken. Received a phone call telling me that the splashback was being redone after a quality issue and then an email informing me of imminent dispatch and a promise to send tracking info when sent. Had to ask for this after a week on both occasions as neither were forthcoming. If you want a good quality product at a very fair price this is the company for you. If you are after good communication and speedy delivery then perhaps not. An improvement in those areas and I would not hesitate to give 5 stars.
Hi Fraser

Thank you for your review/feedback. Our website has recently been re-developed and there have been issues with the automatic emails which are set up to auto update you on your order status, Im sorry this did not work on this occasion , Im please you are happy with our products and the quality and price, as a manufacturer we strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices.

Regards

Allan
Colouredglass.co.uk
I am very pleased with the precision of the detailed measurements, cut of the glass and the quality. It was just as I imagined to be. I found the web site easy to use, but as I needed something a little different, I had to contact Allan to be confident that I was correct with other details. It fitted perfectly once on site. I was concerned ordering something like glass on line and considered buying from a local agent although they were a lot more expensive, . simply because they were local. However I need not have worried as everything went well. I would certainly use this company again.
Easy to order. Great colour choice. Fast efficient production at a sensible price. Would use again and recommend.
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review, it is appreciated.
They helped me complete the finish of my kitchen with a nice modern cream splash back. Allen and his team made sure I chose the right colour and design by making me up many glass samples. Now my kitchen is complete. Thank you coloured glass company!
The product was excellent and contact was really quick. The carrier provided a poor service for delivery.
Perfect colour match to a Dulux paint colour, looks amazing in our kitchen.
We were so happy to find a colour match for our recently decorated kitchen. It completes the room. Would certainly recommend!
Good, friendly service, very secure packaging
These guys were just brilliant, our builders had not been organised and colored glass went the extra mile in helping out. We are tremendously grateful and love the product!!
Great product at a competitive price. A sample and then the full order was completed within a week. Allan is very helpful and great to deal with.
Very efficient
Good quality product received within timescales quoted and helpful advice from customer service.
Splashback arrived well packaged to prevent damage & good colour & quality! Would recommend.
The Coloured Glass Company is rated 4.46 based on 41 reviews