Coloured Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts
Read Coloured Contacts Reviews

About Coloured Contacts:

We stock a huge range of coloured contact lenses including everything from crazy Halloween styles to gorgeous natural designs. Perfect for all kinds of occasions, we think there's something for everyone within our range catering to Cosplay, everyday style and even prescription needs.

Shop a huge selection of safe, FDA approved lenses from some of the best brands available.

(+44) 020 7971 7256

Tell us how Coloured Contacts made you happy
Love this vendor. I've been with them for three years now and I have no idea what I did before coming here. Contacts are always as advertised. They show up on time if not sooner and feel comfortable. Most importantly, this website has earned my trust as a consumer. Look forward to every cosplay event and Halloween.
Hi Perseus,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We hope to welcome you back on our website soon.

Coloured Contacts
Ordered Halloween from Coloured Contacts the last two years. They take costumes to the next level. Very satisfied with purchases through this company. Contacts arrive safely packaged, great offer through 3 for price of 2. Would highly recommend.
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 18th October 2020 Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 18th October 2020
The lenses look great. I wear contacts, but these lenses seem a bit thick and feel dry and itchy in my eyes. I could not wear them for more then a few minutes.
Hi Michael,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues with your lenses.

If you haven't already we would like to invite you to take a look at our care guides page for further information on preparing and storing your contact lenses: https://www.colouredcontacts.com/en/care-guides

Coloured Contacts
They're really thick and uncomfortable.
Hi Alexis,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues with your contact lenses. If you haven't already please take a look at our Care guides page for information on preparing and storing your contact lenses: https://www.colouredcontacts.com/en/care-guides

You can also contact our customer services team by emailing info@colouredcontacts.com

Coloured Contacts
They weren’t too painful to put in and I thought that they were a great way to add to my costume. I think this is one of the best websites because it’s fda approved contacts. As well as I didn’t get a infection or rupture a cornea😁
Hi Brighton,

Coloured Contacts
Awesome service and quick shipping!
Hi Shelby,

Coloured Contacts
Not only are the contacts SUPER comfortable to wear, shipping time was SUPER fast! Great site, and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone!
Hi Mercedes,

Coloured Contacts
Loved the white contacts, made my costume amazing!
Hi Sally,

Coloured Contacts
I've bought from them twice. First time was fine, the second time, I got one contact in the package. When there was suppose to be two. So they are useless to me.
The experience was absolutely horrible!!! You guys robbed me. I purchased 3 contact lenses from the website and I opened 2 of them only the package and I couldn’t get my refund, I read the terms and conditions and I understood that you Guys don’t do refunds when package Is been opened which is a bit stupid because what happens if had allergies with those contact lenses? Would you guys do my refund? Or would you guys tell that the refund won’t be paid because I opened the package. I asked you guys to sent me back the contact lenses that I’ve paid for but the company couldn’t be bothered, anyway I paid for one those contact lenses and You guys has kept It which means you guys robbed me!! Horrible experience I ain’t gonna buy anything from this company any more absolutely ridiculous!!!!!
Once we ordered I received them in just a few days. FAST SHIPPING! They fit perfect and look amazing. Would definitely buy again!
Hi Kristyn,

Coloured Contacts
The colour did not come through at all.
My contacts are supposed to glow in the dark and they do not glow whatsoever. Very disappointed. I will not be ordering from this company again. That is false advertisement.
These are fantastic! I can see as well with them as my normal prescription contacts. The color exterior takes a minute to get used to but they work very good and look amazing. Thank you!
Hi Kim,

Coloured Contacts
I'm happy to have received my white contact lenses. I look forward to wearing them.
Hi Debi,

Coloured Contacts
The ordering process was fine. Have been very disappointed since receiving my contacts. I ordered Green and when I put them in everything looks hazy and green tinted. It also does not help my vision. Very very very disappointed will not buy again.
They were the last piece to finish my scary scarecrow costume. Easy to wear and to see thru.
Hi Cheryl,

Coloured Contacts
I was very excited to receive my colored contacts for a cosplay outfit. However, when they arrived, the color pigmentation was not at all as it was described. In fact, the contacts were barely visible at all. I have attached a photo to show how my “blue” colored contact did nothing to my eye when I first tried one on. The left eye shows my contact, the right is my natural color.

I was so disappointed that I contacted customer care, and the only option I was given was to buy another set. This would mean that I essentially wasted $20 on contacts that I was unpleased with and needed to spend an additional $20 on another product that I had no reason to believe would be any different than the first. My dissatisfaction with the response must have been too much of a headache for the customer service representative because they were completely non responsive after my initial contact.

Overall, I had a horrible experience. I ended up throwing away the contacts and still remain very unpleased with being ignored by customer service. My experience with the actual product was not a good one, and I ended up throwing the contacts away an not using them.

I have a need for colored contacts in the future, but I will not be using colored contacts nor will I recommend them to anyone in the conventions I attend.
Fantastic lenses ! super fast delivery. Definitely recommend this company.
I made my first order of contact lenses.. Wrong color, this color I got didn't even change eye color... I returned the contacts back. I still didn't get a credit or a refund of my money. So far I m not to happy it has been over 3 weeks and I haven't herd back.
Didn't have any issues, the contacts I purchased didn't suit me. Other than that delivery was quick.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the website very soon. Coloured Contacts
Coloured Contacts is rated 3.69 based on 1,128 reviews