Coloured Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts
Read Coloured Contacts Reviews

About Coloured Contacts:

We stock a huge range of coloured contact lenses including everything from crazy Halloween styles to gorgeous natural designs. Perfect for all kinds of occasions, we think there's something for everyone within our range catering to Cosplay, everyday style and even prescription needs.

Shop a huge selection of safe, FDA approved lenses from some of the best brands available.

(+44) 020 7971 7256

Terrall Walding
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 17th May 2020
Kesha Davis
More Photos & Videos
They are too large and look fake . I cannot wear them
As soon as I opened the contacts to soak them before wear, I saw that one of them was torn. I through it away since I would have forgotten and tried to wear it. Company wouldn’t give a refund or another pair with out pictures😡
I ordered 3 pairs of 3 different colors- they were all advertised side by side with brown eyes on the website- THEYRE TRASH!!! They’re definitely NOT for brown eyes and y’all shldnt advertise them like that!!! You got me outta $30+ lying about how they cover brown eyes!!! Specially ordered contacts compared with brown eyes!!! I feel completely scammed like I cld have ordered better from wish.com
Easy to order and my product gets delivered quickly. I’m a loyal customer because of this. And the colors make my eyes pop 💜 Thanks 🙏🏽
NOT the color that was advertised. I ordered Emerald green and received turquoise
The products arrived with no damages. Excellent merchandise and professionally processed. Great work!
Got to me quick. Awesome customer service.
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 18th June 2020
I've ordered a number of times from your company.
My experience has been top shelf all around. Thank You for your being an excellent company.
Love the color, very fast delivery. will be back.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the website very soon.

My favorite!

Coloured Contacts
I love these contacts, they are very natural-looking and extremely comfortable.
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 14th June 2020

Coloured Contacts
Update: within days, Coloured Contacts sent me new contacts with a color that worked great!! Thank you!!!!
Hi Corinne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you continue to enjoy your new lenses.

Coloured Contacts
I received the ENHANCED AQUA contact lenses which were only colored where the pupil is located. I've never seen a contact lenses with the pupil colored in, and that is the only place where there is color. It makes my vision a blue hue and is distracting as well as irritating. I have enclosed photo's of these odd contact lenses.
I will not be purchasing any more contact lenses through this company.
Also, the company tried to stall my bad review by asking that I wait to leave this bad review, until their team had time to look over my dissatisfaction. They never got back to me.

A Very Displeased Consumer
Hi there,

Sorry to see that you have had a 1-star experience with us and that we were unable to sort this for you.

Coloured Contacts
I love the product they feel good in my eyes. However some of the colors I ordered with said colorful light and dark don’t do a really good job my eyes are brown hazel
Hi Nicole,

Coloured Contacts
I was gutted- both colours made no change to my eyes. such a shame.
Hi,

Sorry to see that you have had a 1-star experience with us. We'd love to see how we can help; you can email us on reviews@colouredcontacts.com

Coloured Contacts
Being post-Lasik surgery I do not wear my prescription contacts or eyeglasses as much as previously. At 64 years of age, my dark brown eyes have developed "halos" that have created a grayish ring around my outer iris. These contacts are exactly what I was looking for. They enhance the color of my eyes. They are as comfortable as any soft contact lenses I have ever worn. They accomplish this at a price that is a great value. I look forward to continuing to wear and purchase additional lenses.
Hi James,

Coloured Contacts
I have nothing bad to say at all! I love all my contacts I've ordered to date and will order more! I wear them every weekend and change it up week to week so I always have a new look. The werewolf ones are my favorite. The only thing I can think of that i dont care for is the real green cats eye pair, they are solid colored instead of looking like true corneas like the other pairs and colors. Other than that, nothing but positive vibes! Love this brand, company and contacts!

Coloured Contacts
fast shipping. good quality contact lenses. great product and experience!
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the website very soon.

Coloured Contacts
Good site luv it my contacts were shipped quick got them in no time
Shipping is very fast love my contacts colors every time I order.

Coloured Contacts is rated 3.68 based on 1,050 reviews