Coloured Contacts Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts

Tell us how Coloured Contacts made you happy

"Limited sight, Caused irritation and were painful to wear."
"I Ordered a pair of contacts from colouredcontacts.com and I am very disappointed. When I received my contacts I was very excited. However when I tried them on they were very painful and caused a lot of irritation. I reached out to the company and they did get back to me very quickly but told me that there was nothing they could do . They blamed the pain and irritation on the solution that I was using so I went out and bought a different solution and had the same problem. If I had worn the contacts for more than the few minutes it took to try them on I would have surely caused damage to my eyes. Fast shipping, poor quality. You get what you pay for."
"These are illegal to sell without a prescription. I wish I had known this before I purchased. These contacts caused pain and damsage to my eyes!"
"Total waste of money! If you have a bridge to sell, I'm the person you should sell it to cuz I'm obviously a sucker. I spent $50 plus exchange on two pairs and I'm throwing them both out. I was so excited to get the Silver Glimmer (looks like crystals or diamonds in your eyes) but guess what?!? No glimmer, no sparkle, nothing....just a faded soft gray that nobody notices. Also got the Blue Galaxy and you cannot see blue at all, you can see a shadowed strip of shade at the bottom. My eyes are naturally gray (almost colourless) so I really thought these would show up really well like a couple other pairs I received from a local store. Also, they are incredibly uncomfortable. Oh well, lesson learned (too bad an expensive lesson)."
"So I ordered from here for my very first time not knowing what to expect, & boy was I amazed. The contacts are THAT expensive & the quality is AMAZING. Coming from somebody who has worn contacts since they were 11, I am very pleased with my purchase. I even found myself up at 4 a.m. ordering a new pair. They have a variety & again, if you think they won’t show up, they definitely will. They come just as you see them. Not darker or lighter. I purchased a one toned blue pair thinking since they’re so bright they’ll show up on my dark brown eyes, but to my suprise they were so bright, they look way too unnatural. But that’s a good thing because now I know what to expect next time I choose a pair. Again, amazing site to use. ♥️"
"I am very satisfied"