Coloured Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts
Read Coloured Contacts Reviews

About Coloured Contacts:

We stock a huge range of coloured contact lenses including everything from crazy Halloween styles to gorgeous natural designs.

Tell us how Coloured Contacts made you happy
Never received the product and Coloured Contacts said I had to take it up with my mail provider and that it has nothing to do with them and refused to send me a refund. Will never purchase again from this company.
loved the color and the fit (once I learned how to get them in)
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the website soon.

Coloured Contacts
Great colour and very comfy!

Coloured Contacts
My contacts were PERFECT! they made my costume pop and I freaked everyone out with my white eyes! They were comfortable and arrived very quickly!

Coloured Contacts
I loved my Halloween wolf contacts so much that I ended up buying some everyday colored contacts for fun! Easy to use website and quick delivery!

Coloured Contacts
My order came in 2 days! I was so shocked by how quick they were. It was my first purchase of colored contacts and they were great! I wear regular contacts and the first time I wore these they stung for quite a bit, but after having them soaking in contact solution for a couple days I put them back in and they felt great! Only thing I would say that I didn't like is that I had to choose between a prescription of -3.00 and -4.00, when my prescription is -3.25. So I chose the -3.00 and my vision was slightly blurry. Bearable for the night, but definitely couldn't do it every day. Overall my experience was great though!

Coloured Contacts
Don’t really work. Wish they were exactly like the pictures very misleading
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you had issues with your lenses.

Coloured Contacts
Super fast delivery just in time for my last minute Halloween costume! Very happy with my colored contacts!

Coloured Contacts
Lenses looked fantastic; I had many good comments at my Halloween do =0] Delivery was prompt, and lots of info. provided with lenses. I will definitely be getting more in the future!

Coloured Contacts
i ordered contacts for a halloween costume. the left contact came with a visible scratch out of the yellow color. there was not enough time to get them replaced and i was able to mostly hide it by positioning it towards the top of my eye, but it was a bummer to receive something not in perfect condition.
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you had issues with your lenses. If you ever have issues please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team who will be able to help resolve these issues.

Coloured Contacts
The Halloween contacts are fantastic and I love using and wearing them. However the natural contacts are very misleading. In the description it kind of lets you know and if there is a suggestion on which ones work better with your color eyes I did not easily see it. The sample picture is misleading as well it shows vibrant eye changing color even the “try on” shows vibrant eye color with the contacts but I have brown eyes and when I got two different types home you could barely see a change to my eyes. When I contacted customer service they were not very helpful pretty much gave me the “you should have read the fine print and not paid attention to all our misleading in your face information first” very disappointed with that. I shouldn’t have to be a website detective to know what the product should look like on my eyes.
Hi Heather,

We're sorry to hear that you have had issues with your lenses. We can see that you ordered some of our enhancing contact lenses. As described in the transparency scale of our products, this style of lens features only a slight colour pigment to enhance the users natural colour.

One of our agents has sent you a private message request.

Coloured Contacts
Very comfortable and easy to use! I have never been able to wear coloured contacts due to wearing contacts usually so to finally be able to find a company that sells prescribed colours for Halloween that were very good.. i am very impressed and will definitely be purchasing again! :)

Coloured Contacts
Came quickly and worked well.

Coloured Contacts
The contacts were not the bright color shown, but more of an aqua or teal color. Other than that they were fine.
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you had issues with your lenses.

We would like to invite you to get in touch with our customer services team by emailing info@colouredcontacts.com.

Kind regards
Coloured Contacts
Site is easy to use, good filter options. Fast delivery. Store could have more options for prescription lenses, like 1-day, 30-days, glow.

Coloured Contacts
Love the contacts and the fast delivery

Coloured Contacts
I ordered two different colors, each without prescriptions, and they were vastly too large to even place onto my eyes. Would try again if they offered another size!
Hi Katie,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues with your lenses.

The issues you've mentioned in your review would leave us to believe that you ordered contact lenses with a larger diameter than you require. We would recommend using the specification list on our product pages to ensure they match what has been prescribed by your optician.

Coloured Contacts
I will never order again from Coloured Contacts! The contacts don't actually change the color of your eyes unless you have light eyes - otherwise, they're just slightly tinted (but not even obvious). In addition, the contacts are thick, which means they don't actually fit comfortably. I don't recommend buying these!
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues with your lenses.

Looking at your order we can see that two of the three pairs you ordered were from our enhancing range. We provide a lens comfort and transparency scale on our products to inform our customers of the level of comfort and coverage their lenses will give. Our enhancing range of contact lenses provide a slight and subtle colour to add to your natural eye colour, rather than mask it. In future we would recommend wearing our vibrant contact lenses.

We can also see that you had issues with the lenses fitting correctly. From your order we can see that you ordered a variety of reusable lenses, for increased comfort we would recommend choosing from our daily or super soft range. We would also recommend ensuring the specification of the lenses you order matches that of your recent contact lens fitting.

If you have any further queries we would recommend getting in touch with our customer services team by emailing info@colouredcontacts.com

Coloured Contacts
Great product and fast shipping

Coloured Contacts
Very poor quality contacts. Colour didn't show up at all and there was no clear surface left for the pupil, making vision hazy and blurry. I regret wasting my money on this.
Hi Sonia,

We're sorry that you've had issues with your lenses. After looking at your order we can see that you purchased a pair of Enhance Full Tint Contact Lenses. As described on the product, these lenses feature a fully tinted translucent lens that covers both the iris and pupil.

We provide information detailing this on the product with an illustration to represent the design. The design of this style lens is made in order to add a subtle colour to the surface area of the pupil and iris which may give a slight tint to your vision. For lenses that are more visible and offer greater coverage we would recommend a pair of our vibrant lenses.

Kind regards