Coloured Contacts Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts

About Coloured Contacts: We stock a huge range of coloured contact lenses including everything from crazy Halloween styles to gorgeous natural designs.

Tell us how Coloured Contacts made you happy

"Stunning color, good quality, fast delivery. I was extremely hesitant because I have been burned by some other contact companies. But, I will say, I am very pleased with the outcome."
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we look forward to welcoming you back onto the store soon.

Coloured Contacts
"I ordered misty gray & blue & both sets are 2 different colors, neither set matches"
Hi Kirstie,

Sorry to hear that you had an issue with your product. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Coloured Contacts
"I ordered the 10 pack with an idea of occasionally changing my eye colour to green. Did not happen at all and the worst thing is because I already used one pair, I can’t even ask for a refund. These contacts did literally nothing except for giving me a proper headache. Had to take them out after half an hour. Sad thing is I previously ordered from this website and I was always happy with the purchase. Not this time tho"
Hi Matej,

Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our products. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything we can do to help.

"Never received"
Hi Ann,

Sorry to hear that you had not received your contact lenses by the time you placed a review. Please update us when you get the chance to try out your contact lenses.

Coloured Contacts
"I love the contacts I received and I love price too. I think they are high quality, comfortable, costume lenses. My only disappointment is the selection of prescription lenses. I have to have a prescription to see and the selection of rx lenses was small. I would especially love some blue dune sclera lenses in rx as well as those blue dolly lenses."
Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are always looking to expand our range, so stay tuned for even more prescription styles!

Coloured Contacts
"I didn’t get my contacts yet"
Hi Zahir,

Sorry to hear that you had not received your lenses by the time you placed a review. Please update us on your experience if you have had the chance to use your lenses.

Coloured Contacts
"I got storm cloud gray contacts and they were alright. I wish they were more pigmented. I have green eyes and all it did was make them look a little lighter"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. One of our agents will be in touch to see what could be done to further improve your experience.

Coloured Contacts
"did not get my contacts"
Hi Stacey,

Sorry to hear that you have not received your package. One of our agents can look into this for you and will be in touch.

Coloured Contacts
"I could get them in my eye and then the lense broke."
Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you had some problems with our contact lenses. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Coloured Contacts
"I never order off anywhere else for lenses. They are comfortable, extremely reasonably priced, & there is a really good range of lenses."
Hello Georgia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to welcoming you back onto the website soon.

Coloured Contacts
"Fabulous product. Fastest delivery ever."
Hello Yesmin,

Coloured Contacts
"I needed a 3.25 but it wasn’t a choice so I ordered a 3.50 , they are horrible, I can not wear them at all. It was a waste of money and no one in the company has even tried to work with me to rectify the situation.. I do not recommend ordering at all from this company"
Hi Vera,

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with your Coloured Contacts experience. One of our agents has been in touch via your Trustpilot review, so please see our latest correspondence there.

Coloured Contacts
"If you have brown eyes, do not try these contacts. I have very light eyes and tried these grey contact lens. No one even noticed I have anything on my eyes. The pictures are misleading."
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the finished effect of your contact lenses. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything more we can do to help.

Coloured Contacts
"i love the contacts they are perfect shape and color and very comfortable"
Hi Jessica,

Coloured Contacts
"Not very bright, didn’t even make a difference. Hard to get in as well wouldn’t stick to my eye."
Hi Kendra,

Sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with Coloured Contacts. One of our agents will be in touch to find out some more about the feedback provided to see if there's anything else we can do to help.

Coloured Contacts
"I had to return the contact lenses they were too lean and hard to get in too thin so I return the product"
Hi Brenda,

Sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulty with the lenses. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything more we can do to help.

Coloured Contacts
"Every time i get lenses from this site i always get amazingly comfortable ones that i struggle to remember im wearing because of how good they are"
Hi Lora,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you back on the site soon!

Coloured Contacts
"Your contacts are AMAZING! Although if you could make the natural one look a bit more natural they would be OUT OF THIS WORLD"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Coloured Contacts. We hope to see you back with us soon.

Coloured Contacts
"They’re a bit big, but still feel good on my eyes. Love the color!"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your next experience.

Coloured Contacts
"The delivery of the contacts were faster than I was expecting! Which is always a plus sign. I ordered in natural looking contacts and they do look very natural. They are hard to see in the dark as I do have dark eyes but they are what I was looking for. I will definitely be buying more from here."
Hi Chloe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to seeing you back on the website soon.

Coloured Contacts is rated 2.92 based on 39 reviews