Coloured Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts
Read Coloured Contacts Reviews

About Coloured Contacts:

We stock a huge range of coloured contact lenses including everything from crazy Halloween styles to gorgeous natural designs. Perfect for all kinds of occasions, we think there's something for everyone within our range catering to Cosplay, everyday style and even prescription needs.

Shop a huge selection of safe, FDA approved lenses from some of the best brands available.

(+44) 020 7971 7256

Tell us how Coloured Contacts made you happy
FAST SERVICE AND SHIPPING!! EXCELLENT QUALITY!!
Hi Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the web store soon.

Very fast !
Great product
The colour I opted for was supposed to give a natural green aspect to my iris, but I'm sad to say that it doesn't change the colour of my eyes (brown) in any way. It seems like they should be more opaque in order for the color to be visible. I also noticed that the colored part of the lens goes way over the natural size of the iris so it was actually visible over the white of my eyes that I was wearing a colored lens
VERY pleased with my purchase! The green contacs over my blue-hazel eyes gives them a natural look with a nice, subdued greenish color. That was exactly what I was hoping for. Contacs are comfortable and shipping was very fast too. I'll be ordering again soon!
Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the website soon.

Coloured Contacts
Love it I even got my circle of friends to order 😊
Hi Kayla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you, and your friends, back onto the website soon.

Coloured Contacts
They look and feel amazing will be ordering again soon

good would buy again
Hi Trina,

Coloured Contacts
Received the wrong color and the wrong type of contacts.
Hi Steve,

If this is the case you will need to contact customer services. We would love to be able to help with this so please email info@colouredcontacts.com with some details of your issue so we can look into this for you.

Coloured Contacts
They are horrible! My eyes look the same
Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with your contact lenses. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Coloured Contacts
I ordered contacts that would be light blue, I have light eyes and the contacts are darker than my eye color
Hi Patricia,

Sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with our contact lenses. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything we can to do help.

Very nice

Coloured Contacts
I will never order again from here. I bought blue colored contacts and they were blue but they looked black when I put them on they were nothing like the color I ordered, expected, and wanted. I’m very disappointed and I want a refund. I spent my hard earned money on something not worth it. They were very big and uncomfortable and just not what I ordered and it’s upsetting. I wouldn’t recommend these.
Hi Faith,

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with your contact lenses. We see that you haven't contacted customer services regarding your issue, please could you get in touch with them so we can look into this for you? Please email info@colouredcontacts.com.

Coloured Contacts
Great product and the contact lenses are very comfortable. Very fast shipping and well packaging. I ordered from another person before your company and received them in glass jar, they were broken caused by post office. Notified seller and she said that was not her fault, lost money. Will purchase more contact lenses from your company soon. Thank you
Hi Camelia,

Coloured Contacts
The color only fits around the outside part of your eye. It’s not covering the whole eye with color. Color was darker then it appeared in the picture.
Hi Kaitlyn,

Sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with us. One of our agents will be in touch to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Coloured Contacts
Contacts were useless, ordered red for a costume. Can't wear them because you cant see through them. Defeats the purpose of even buying them!
Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear that the 'blind' aspect of the blind contact lenses was not made clear on the product page.

On the product, it clearly states, in multiple locations, that the lenses do obscure vision and that the design of the lenses will cover the pupil. We have also attached the diagram that is featured on every blind contact lens page.

If you have any suggestions about how we can make this clearer then please contact us on info@colouredcontacts.com and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Coloured Contacts
Love it! The color is so amazing.
Hi Angie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the website very soon.

Coloured Contacts
The are very blurry....I can not use them. I need to return them....
Hi there,

Please contact our customer services team should you have a returns request. You can email them on info@colouredcontacts.com.

Coloured Contacts
My eyes are dark and seeing the preview of the contacts I purchased I thought perhaps they would be the same results but it wasn't as I thought but the contacts at least felt soft and didnt hurt my eyes so that's a plus!
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback regarding the look of the lenses will be forwarded to the relevant departments.

Coloured Contacts
the green contacts were really good but the right blue one didnt move along with my eyes when i looked to the side.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will forward your comments about the contact lens movement back to the relevant departments.

Coloured Contacts
I just received my contacts in the mail. I ordered 3 pairs of contacts, green, blue, and gray. The green ones I received were the ones I was looking forward to the most. As soon as I opened my packaging I was disappointed to find a tear on my contacten preventing me from wearing them. (Waste of my money) The blue ones were not as pigmented as the pictures were showing and I have very light eye color... but i guess it’s okay... The gray were great I love them maybe other than the disappointing rip on my green contacts . I would like to be able to explore more contact colors but hesitant due to receiving the torn contacts. I will be contacting hoping to get a refund or replacement for my torn contacts I received you.
Hi Nicole,

If contact lenses arrive torn, then you are entitled to a refund. Please contact our customer services team who will be more than happy to help. You can email them on info@colouredcontacts.com.

Coloured Contacts is rated 3.72 based on 834 reviews