Coloured Contacts Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts
"I bought four pairs of contacts. I have been wanting colored ones for a couple months. The base curve and diameter all match my Rx ones. I was extremely excited when I received my order, especially the purple ones. I rinsed them letting them set in solution for two hours as the instructions said. Used the same exact solution I use for my everyday contacts. From the moment I got them in my eyes hurt. Not “oh they are just a little uncomfortable hurt”, I had to remove them immediately. Figured maybe just one set was faulty, not a huge deal. All contacts except for one single contact hurt. Literally all of them. I have no idea how 7 contacts can all hurt my eyes. I made sure they weren’t inverted and no tears. Nothing. I’m heartbroken I can’t wear any of them. I highly recommend using a different company."
"Worst contacts ever. They are very painful I couldn't see! I'm so afraid these contacts ruined my vision so I have to go to the doctor. When I contacted via email cause there's no number that works they said my eyes are small that's why they burn and feel like something is stabbing my eyes. With that said they refused refund. Spent over $50 on contacts that may have damaged my eyes. This company doesn't care about the health of your eyes just your money."
"I have ordered a light Grey set of contacts...I have put them in My eyes And they don't show at all...It shows Black as my eyes are..Also The account wich I created to be able to pay for them..Suddenly don't Exist..I would like my monney back as is the second pare wich I payed for and it is not as showed."
"Limited sight, Caused irritation and were painful to wear."
"I Ordered a pair of contacts from colouredcontacts.com and I am very disappointed. When I received my contacts I was very excited. However when I tried them on they were very painful and caused a lot of irritation. I reached out to the company and they did get back to me very quickly but told me that there was nothing they could do . They blamed the pain and irritation on the solution that I was using so I went out and bought a different solution and had the same problem. If I had worn the contacts for more than the few minutes it took to try them on I would have surely caused damage to my eyes. Fast shipping, poor quality. You get what you pay for."
"These are illegal to sell without a prescription. I wish I had known this before I purchased. These contacts caused pain and damsage to my eyes!"
"Total waste of money! If you have a bridge to sell, I'm the person you should sell it to cuz I'm obviously a sucker. I spent $50 plus exchange on two pairs and I'm throwing them both out. I was so excited to get the Silver Glimmer (looks like crystals or diamonds in your eyes) but guess what?!? No glimmer, no sparkle, nothing....just a faded soft gray that nobody notices. Also got the Blue Galaxy and you cannot see blue at all, you can see a shadowed strip of shade at the bottom. My eyes are naturally gray (almost colourless) so I really thought these would show up really well like a couple other pairs I received from a local store. Also, they are incredibly uncomfortable. Oh well, lesson learned (too bad an expensive lesson)."
"So I ordered from here for my very first time not knowing what to expect, & boy was I amazed. The contacts are THAT expensive & the quality is AMAZING. Coming from somebody who has worn contacts since they were 11, I am very pleased with my purchase. I even found myself up at 4 a.m. ordering a new pair. They have a variety & again, if you think they won’t show up, they definitely will. They come just as you see them. Not darker or lighter. I purchased a one toned blue pair thinking since they’re so bright they’ll show up on my dark brown eyes, but to my suprise they were so bright, they look way too unnatural. But that’s a good thing because now I know what to expect next time I choose a pair. Again, amazing site to use. ♥️"
"I am very satisfied"