Coloured Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coloured Contacts
Read Coloured Contacts Reviews

About Coloured Contacts:

We stock a huge range of coloured contact lenses including everything from crazy Halloween styles to gorgeous natural designs. Perfect for all kinds of occasions, we think there's something for everyone within our range catering to Cosplay, everyday style and even prescription needs.

Shop a huge selection of safe, FDA approved lenses from some of the best brands available.

(+44) 020 7971 7256

Tell us how Coloured Contacts made you happy
Love this vendor. I've been with them for three years now and I have no idea what I did before coming here. Contacts are always as advertised. They show up on time if not sooner and feel comfortable. Most importantly, this website has earned my trust as a consumer. Look forward to every cosplay event and Halloween.
Hi Perseus,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We hope to welcome you back on our website soon.

Coloured Contacts
Contacts are very comfortable. Plus they look great!
Andy amazing contacts, quick an great service
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Not visible on dark eyes.
Hi, Sorry to see that you have had a 1-star experience with us. We'd love to see how we can help; you can email us at reviews@colouredcontacts.com Coloured Contacts
they are good
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back onto the website very soon. Coloured Contacts
Love them
I ordered the white out and couldn't see through them at all.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with our Blind Contact Lenses. As mentioned throughout the product page, this style of lenses greatly obscures vision due to the design which covers both the iris and the pupil. We recommend that this style is used solely for photoshoots. This information can be found on the product here: https://www.colouredcontacts.com/en/view-all/1023132-white-blind-zombie-halloween-colored-contact-lenses-30-day.html We always try to be as transparent as possible, but if you have any suggestions on how we can make this clearer, please let us know. Kind regards, Coloured Contacts
My experience was very good for the most part. I got my contacts in a timely manner and they seem like decent quality. Ive only ever had one other pair. However, if you have brown eyes these aren't going to work for you. I know it says they enhance lighter eyes but I hoped they would at least change my medium brown eyes a little. So, just a tip so no one else makes my mistake.
Ordered Halloween from Coloured Contacts the last two years. They take costumes to the next level. Very satisfied with purchases through this company. Contacts arrive safely packaged, great offer through 3 for price of 2. Would highly recommend.
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 18th October 2020 Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 18th October 2020
The lenses look great. I wear contacts, but these lenses seem a bit thick and feel dry and itchy in my eyes. I could not wear them for more then a few minutes.
Hi Michael,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues with your lenses.

If you haven't already we would like to invite you to take a look at our care guides page for further information on preparing and storing your contact lenses: https://www.colouredcontacts.com/en/care-guides

Coloured Contacts
They're really thick and uncomfortable.
Hi Alexis,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues with your contact lenses. If you haven't already please take a look at our Care guides page for information on preparing and storing your contact lenses: https://www.colouredcontacts.com/en/care-guides

You can also contact our customer services team by emailing info@colouredcontacts.com

Coloured Contacts
They weren’t too painful to put in and I thought that they were a great way to add to my costume. I think this is one of the best websites because it’s fda approved contacts. As well as I didn’t get a infection or rupture a cornea😁
Hi Brighton,

Coloured Contacts
Awesome service and quick shipping!
Hi Shelby,

Coloured Contacts
Not only are the contacts SUPER comfortable to wear, shipping time was SUPER fast! Great site, and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone!
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Hi Mercedes,

Coloured Contacts
Loved the white contacts, made my costume amazing!
Coloured Contacts 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Hi Sally,

Coloured Contacts
I've bought from them twice. First time was fine, the second time, I got one contact in the package. When there was suppose to be two. So they are useless to me.
Hi Penny,

We're sorry to to hear that you've had issues with your order. If you haven't already please get in touch with our customer services team by emailing info@colouredcontacts.com.

Coloured Contacts
The experience was absolutely horrible!!! You guys robbed me. I purchased 3 contact lenses from the website and I opened 2 of them only the package and I couldn’t get my refund, I read the terms and conditions and I understood that you Guys don’t do refunds when package Is been opened which is a bit stupid because what happens if had allergies with those contact lenses? Would you guys do my refund? Or would you guys tell that the refund won’t be paid because I opened the package. I asked you guys to sent me back the contact lenses that I’ve paid for but the company couldn’t be bothered, anyway I paid for one those contact lenses and You guys has kept It which means you guys robbed me!! Horrible experience I ain’t gonna buy anything from this company any more absolutely ridiculous!!!!!
Once we ordered I received them in just a few days. FAST SHIPPING! They fit perfect and look amazing. Would definitely buy again!
Hi Kristyn,

Coloured Contacts
The colour did not come through at all.
My contacts are supposed to glow in the dark and they do not glow whatsoever. Very disappointed. I will not be ordering from this company again. That is false advertisement.
Hi Brie,

We're sorry to hear your order was not as described. If you haven't already please feel free to get in touch with our customer services team by emailing info@colouredcontacts.com

Coloured Contacts
These are fantastic! I can see as well with them as my normal prescription contacts. The color exterior takes a minute to get used to but they work very good and look amazing. Thank you!
Hi Kim,