Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

Adriana P
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
Tracey M
"excellent product very welel priced"
Claire P
"I have shopped elsewhere for envelopes for my wedding stationery business but I cannot match the quality, price and speed of delivery I get from Colour Envelopes anywhere else. Claire @ Claryce Design"
"The envelopes were of a low quality. The paper was thin and looked cheap and I had to buy some more."
We are sorry that you feel this way about the envelopes you purchased. The C5 Fleck Kraft range are of the highest quality, one of our best selling lines and are made from very nice, thick stock paper, which is actually a slightly heavier weight than advertised. We sell a very large quantity of this type every week, and have never had any customer come back with any negative comments before about this range. In line with our generous returns policy, you are more than welcome to return them to us for a refund, and for future purchases, free swatch samples are always available prior to purchasing if exact paper and colour matching is needed.
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,186 reviews