Colour Envelopes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Read Colour Envelopes Reviews

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy
Delighted with my yellow envelopes, just what I wanted. Arrived promptly and were really well packaged
Good value, easy to order, great quality and extremely speedy delivery - will be ordering from you again!
Very quick delivery and beautiful quality envelopes. Perfect for our wedding invitations.
The speed of the delivery was incredible, really good! Just felt the delivery was a bit expensive, and not having an option to ask for some samples is not ideal - the envelopes are really cheap so it's fine to just order and check, but maybe you could add a sample service for people to understand the different gsm, or the different colour variations maybe..
Good product, super quick delivery.
such quick delivery and order exactly as expected, thanks.
I have used Colour Envelopes a number of times and they are fabulous, always a speedy delivery and well made envelopes.
Site was east to manoeuvre, able to buy small quantities. Quality & colours first class. Would definitely recommend.
Very good and speedy delivery
Excellent quality and delivered quickly. This is my second time purchasing these envelopes as I was pleased with the quality previously. They have a real luxury look and feel to them. Great size for A6 postcards and prints.
Excellent all round and I am rather fussy and know what I like. Good quality envelopes, well priced, very quick prompt delivery. Would happily order again and I would happily recommend.
Very impressed with the quick delivery and the quality of the envelopes
My go to place for envelopes! I always order from here because you are so reliable. I’m always really happy with the quality and can’t fault the delivery time! Thank you
Good quality product and next day delivery. Would definitely order again.
Quick delivery. Excellent quality product. Perfect colour.
Excellent quality and service Thank you
Fast delivery, good choice of envelopes and even better colours
Really quick delivery and high quality envelopes, colour match to the online picture really close - made choosing much easier! Thank you.
Speedy delivery, great quality. Thank you!
I ordered some envelopes and matching card to make my wedding invites and received both the sample sets and my final order very quickly. The colours are true to those shown in the images online (other sites seem to be way off) and the quality is excellent. They were a little more expensive than some other companies but the service and standard of product was worth the extra cost.
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,669 reviews