Colour Envelopes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Read Colour Envelopes Reviews

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy
Speedy delivery and just what we were looking for!
Really nice quality envelopes, great colour!
Excellent. Exactly as described and extremely prompt delivery
A reliable service with great quality products. The only downside is the gummed envelopes are not available in one of the sizes I need. As a small business I need to keep costs down. Otherwise I recommend rainbow envelopes - I have used this product for many years!
Colour Envelopes 4 star review on 2nd December 2020
Perfect product, competitive price. Will use again.
Easy ordering system, very helpful staff when I asked for help regarding sizes, quality excellent and very quick next day delivery. Would definitely use them again.
Exceptionally speedy service. Ordered one day, arrived the next. Very good quality envelopes. I loved the fact that you could order exactly the number you needed.
I have used this company many times and the quality of the envelopes is always good. Delivery was exceptionally fast. I will continue to use them in the future.
Excellent. Dispatched really quickly and great colours.
Very quick service... product - very good quality!!
Site very easy to use, delivery time was superb, had my envelopes within 2 days of ordering
Great service, fast delivery and good products. Thank you!
Really great service! I made a mistake on my order, and this was resolved within minutes. Fast delivery, great quality envelopes.
Excellent quality of goods with a matching delivery service. Exactly what I wanted, at a very competitive price and delivered on time. As good as it gets.
I had been looking for these for ages so I am very pleased with your prompt delivery.
Fantastic service and quality products! I have used this company many times and will continue to do so! Always willing to help and excellent customer service
Great product, high quality
Good quality envelopes which arrived quickly after order
I love shopping with Rainbow envelopes -The quality is fantastic, they have a huge range of products and they always turn the order around so quickly!
Super happy with my cards and envelopes and can't believe how quickly they arrived!
Great quality at a great price. Thank you!!
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,539 reviews