Collins & Co Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Collins & Co Removals

01923 237 263

Yard 5, Balmoral Storage Centre, Clive Way, Watford,

Tell us how Collins & Co Removals made you happy

"Firstly Collins & Co. were great value for money (I shopped around) then everything onwards could not have gone smoother. Lynn in the office was great - always thoroughly professional, understanding and helpful throughout! Boxes and packing supplies dropped off when they said they would be, with a follow up later on to check I had enough of everything pre-move. Albert arrived bang on time on the day of the move and they loaded everything up carefully and efficiently then unloaded with equal efficiency at the other end. No single breakage, scratch or dent and I was in my new home with absolutely zero fuss or bother. I could not be happier with the service from Collins and Co. and don't hesitate to recommend them."
"Very happy with every stage of our move. Lynn was very helpful and understanding with the booking process as our moving date changed on a few occasions. The removal men were great throughout the whole process. They were friendly and cheerful and worked tirelessly without complaint. Overall, Collins & co made our move very smooth and stress-free. Would highly recommend."
"Recently moved from Watford to Dorset. Collins made the whole move stress free, very down to earth, easy going and professional at the same time. From quote to completion a great service. Would recommend them for any move."
"Collins and Co has made our moving process so much easier from start to finish. Lynn was great in helping get everything organised and the 3 movers on the day were brilliant. They worked really hard and had everything moved in short span of time even over a larger distance. I would most definitely recommend them."
"Completely alleviated the stress of moving house. The two gentleman that helped me move were great! So helpful! And the booking process was easy! Would highly recommend."
"Fantastic service, I would 100% recommend Collins & Co"
"Collins & Co completely took the stress out of moving. Complete packing and removals service for a fantastic price. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, professional, and great at their jobs. Everything happened on time and exactly as planned. Albert and Bradley were both fantastic - moved a 2 bedroom house on the hottest day of the year and kept smiling the entire time. Would never even consider using a different company or service for our next move!"
"Bradley and Albert were absolutely fantastic. They worked so hard in extreme heat. They were quick and efficient, and made my move so much easier. Would definitely use Collins and co again, and would highly recommend."
"Barry and Bradley were excellent. Great local company. They made our move from hertfordshire to shropshire less stressful. Efficient, hardworking and quick workers with a good sense of humour. They were very considerate to our neighbours. Excellent competitive price considering some of the quotes we had and good advice given regarding packaging items. Lynn was always helpful on the telephone. Would definitely recommend and would use again."
"Excellent. Can't praise enough. Worked so hard, fun and friendly. Highly recommend"
"Excellent company, used them for two moves, were quick and efficient."
"Team worked hard and efficiently, good service and would be happy to recommend."
"Really friendly & efficient team, I would happily recommend to others. Thanks Collins and Co. for making our stressful day a little less stressful!!"
"Excellant team, worked really hard and took great care with my move. Very friendly but extremely professional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. So pleased I chose them for my move to Norfolk."
"So grateful for the service! Saved me from a ton of stress and the move was so easy. The movers were very friendly and very fast! Will use the service if I need it in the future, and I definitely recommend it!"
"We are a school who have used this competitively priced company twice to carry out large manual handling requirements for us during the holidays. On this last occasion, Collins & Co dismantled and relocated furniture with great professionalism, patience and good humour through-out. I will definitely be using them again when needed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
"Removal team arrived promptly and carried out the work with great efficiency and good humour. Would be happy to recommend this firm for long distance removals such as the ones they have carried out for me."
"Very good service from start to finish. Competitive price."
"On time. Cheerful and charming. Made everything easy and stress free. Very helpful. Excellent responses to my telephone enquiry. Flexible. I could not have wished for a better service."
"They made our move very stress-free and were so efficient on the day, we really didn’t have to worry about anything. The guys worked really hard and were very friendly and polite. We would t hesitate to recommend Collins & co in the future."
Collins & Co Removals is rated 4.95 based on 43 reviews