Collins & Co Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Collins & Co Removals

01923 237 263

Yard 5, Balmoral Storage Centre, Clive Way, Watford,

How would you rate Collins & Co Removals?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

JH, Rickmansworth
Verified Reviewer
"We are a school who have used this competitively priced company twice to carry out large manual handling requirements for us during the holidays. On this last occasion, Collins & Co dismantled and relocated furniture with great professionalism, patience and good humour through-out. I will definitely be using them again when needed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
"Removal team arrived promptly and carried out the work with great efficiency and good humour. Would be happy to recommend this firm for long distance removals such as the ones they have carried out for me."
PM, St Albans
Verified Reviewer
"Very good service from start to finish. Competitive price."
"On time. Cheerful and charming. Made everything easy and stress free. Very helpful. Excellent responses to my telephone enquiry. Flexible. I could not have wished for a better service."
Chantelle And Angela
Verified Reviewer
"They made our move very stress-free and were so efficient on the day, we really didn’t have to worry about anything. The guys worked really hard and were very friendly and polite. We would t hesitate to recommend Collins & co in the future."
Geoff Marshall-Clarke
Unverified Reviewer
"They were on time, well organised and very efficient. They were also very polite, helpful and considerate - nothing was too much trouble. Importantly, they also offered the most competitive prices and were very flexible on dates - we were unable to finalise our move date until 3 days prior! We would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to a number of our friends. Thanks a million guys for a great job!"
Dave Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"A fantastic service from Liz and her team. I contacted her just before Christmas and they facilitated an urgent move for me. Their service was carried out without fuss and they were very accommodating with fitting in the date i needed. Would happily use again and/or recommend to others. Thanks all."
"Despite booking at short notice the booking process was very easy. The 2 guys who did our move were professional, polite, punctual and efficient. No notable damage to any of our belongings. Minor negatives were that a couple of items from the garden were left behind and they reassembled our bed incorrectly so we had to redo it. Overall I would use them again."
"The guys were very efficient and got the job done in no time at all: it made the move the most stress free I have ever had!"
"I would definitely recommend Collins and Co Removals. They were fantastic from our first enquiry on the phone. I found Liz and Lynn very helpful. The removal men were very courteous and professional."
Vincent Barnes Vbarnes980@aol.com
Verified Reviewer
"Working alongside your guys on a removal on the A41 today,I was helping with my small van as I am a friend off your customer. I was so impressed by your guys,so polite nothing too much trouble. I use to run my own removal company before retiring early and saw in your guys how I use too run my company. Good luck and carry on the exerlant services you offer,I wish you all the future . Vince"
Anne, Buckhurst Hill, Essex
Verified Reviewer
"This wasn't the most straightforward of moves - from Essex to Tyne and Wear - and required careful timing; happily everything went according to plan. The men who came to assist to the move were very helpful and genial and thanks to their hard work and expertise the whole process was painless. Would recommend to anyone looking to do a long distance move."
"Excellent service very friendly and helpful certainly took the stress out of moving. Would definitely recommend. Rob M"
Steve Copp ( Sword Security)
Verified Reviewer
"The service we received was excellent, on the day the guys could not have been more help full. Nothing was a problem, I would use them again if we ever moved and would gladly recommend them."
Friends Of Firs Farm
Verified Reviewer
"Fabulous company We would not hesitate in recommending Barry and the company. A HUGE Thank you for all your FREE help for the Firs Farm Wetlands Café. We are a a local volunteer group trying to set up an inclusive café and we are very grateful for all the FREE time and removals that Barry and his team have helped us with. THANK YOU :)"
"Great service, very attentive and on time with no damage to our valuables and precious items. Happy to recommend to anyone considering using Collins & Co in the future."
"The service was very good, attentive. They followed up everything very well till the moving out date, prompt on the day and good supervision and execution. Happy with the whole process. Thanks"
"The excellent service received before and during my move made the experience a lot less stressful than anticipated. On the day the guys turned up early and did a really good job and ensured all boxes/ furniture was treated with care. The move progressed smoothly!"
"Everyone was really happy to help even when I had various queries! Nothing was too much trouble and everything went without a hitch. The team in the office were always polite and efficient while the moving gang were friendly and went above and beyond. Our move was done with no damage but quickly. The guys even helped me with packing up my car :) I'll definitely recommend to all. Thanks for the fab service!!"
"Barry has moved a number of materials for a charitable orgNisTion called Firs Farm Wetlands. Despite not getting paid, he has always turned up on time and with a smile on his face. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. Ana"
Collins & Co Removals is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews