Collins & Co Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Collins & Co Removals

01923 237 263

Yard 5, Balmoral Storage Centre, Clive Way, Watford,

How would you rate Collins & Co Removals ?

"Excellent. Can't praise enough. Worked so hard, fun and friendly. Highly recommend"
"Excellent company, used them for two moves, were quick and efficient."
"Team worked hard and efficiently, good service and would be happy to recommend."
"Really friendly & efficient team, I would happily recommend to others. Thanks Collins and Co. for making our stressful day a little less stressful!!"
Mrs Valerie S Harmer
Verified Reviewer
"Excellant team, worked really hard and took great care with my move. Very friendly but extremely professional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. So pleased I chose them for my move to Norfolk."
"So grateful for the service! Saved me from a ton of stress and the move was so easy. The movers were very friendly and very fast! Will use the service if I need it in the future, and I definitely recommend it!"
JH, Rickmansworth
Verified Reviewer
"We are a school who have used this competitively priced company twice to carry out large manual handling requirements for us during the holidays. On this last occasion, Collins & Co dismantled and relocated furniture with great professionalism, patience and good humour through-out. I will definitely be using them again when needed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
"Removal team arrived promptly and carried out the work with great efficiency and good humour. Would be happy to recommend this firm for long distance removals such as the ones they have carried out for me."
PM, St Albans
Verified Reviewer
"Very good service from start to finish. Competitive price."
Jenny Owen
Verified Buyer
"On time. Cheerful and charming. Made everything easy and stress free. Very helpful. Excellent responses to my telephone enquiry. Flexible. I could not have wished for a better service."
Chantelle And Angela
Verified Reviewer
"They made our move very stress-free and were so efficient on the day, we really didn’t have to worry about anything. The guys worked really hard and were very friendly and polite. We would t hesitate to recommend Collins & co in the future."
Geoff Marshall-Clarke
Verified Buyer
"They were on time, well organised and very efficient. They were also very polite, helpful and considerate - nothing was too much trouble. Importantly, they also offered the most competitive prices and were very flexible on dates - we were unable to finalise our move date until 3 days prior! We would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to a number of our friends. Thanks a million guys for a great job!"
Dave Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"A fantastic service from Liz and her team. I contacted her just before Christmas and they facilitated an urgent move for me. Their service was carried out without fuss and they were very accommodating with fitting in the date i needed. Would happily use again and/or recommend to others. Thanks all."
"Despite booking at short notice the booking process was very easy. The 2 guys who did our move were professional, polite, punctual and efficient. No notable damage to any of our belongings. Minor negatives were that a couple of items from the garden were left behind and they reassembled our bed incorrectly so we had to redo it. Overall I would use them again."
"The guys were very efficient and got the job done in no time at all: it made the move the most stress free I have ever had!"
"I would definitely recommend Collins and Co Removals. They were fantastic from our first enquiry on the phone. I found Liz and Lynn very helpful. The removal men were very courteous and professional."
Vincent Barnes Vbarnes980@aol.com
Verified Reviewer
"Working alongside your guys on a removal on the A41 today,I was helping with my small van as I am a friend off your customer. I was so impressed by your guys,so polite nothing too much trouble. I use to run my own removal company before retiring early and saw in your guys how I use too run my company. Good luck and carry on the exerlant services you offer,I wish you all the future . Vince"
Anne, Buckhurst Hill, Essex
Verified Reviewer
"This wasn't the most straightforward of moves - from Essex to Tyne and Wear - and required careful timing; happily everything went according to plan. The men who came to assist to the move were very helpful and genial and thanks to their hard work and expertise the whole process was painless. Would recommend to anyone looking to do a long distance move."
"Excellent service very friendly and helpful certainly took the stress out of moving. Would definitely recommend. Rob M"
Steve Copp ( Sword Security)
Verified Reviewer
"The service we received was excellent, on the day the guys could not have been more help full. Nothing was a problem, I would use them again if we ever moved and would gladly recommend them."
Collins & Co Removals is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews