Collins & Co Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Collins & Co Removals

01923 237 263

Yard 5, Balmoral Storage Centre, Clive Way, Watford,

Telephone

How would you rate Collins & Co Removals ?

"Completely alleviated the stress of moving house. The two gentleman that helped me move were great! So helpful! And the booking process was easy! Would highly recommend."
"Fantastic service, I would 100% recommend Collins & Co"
"Collins & Co completely took the stress out of moving. Complete packing and removals service for a fantastic price. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, professional, and great at their jobs. Everything happened on time and exactly as planned. Albert and Bradley were both fantastic - moved a 2 bedroom house on the hottest day of the year and kept smiling the entire time. Would never even consider using a different company or service for our next move!"
"Bradley and Albert were absolutely fantastic. They worked so hard in extreme heat. They were quick and efficient, and made my move so much easier. Would definitely use Collins and co again, and would highly recommend."
"Barry and Bradley were excellent. Great local company. They made our move from hertfordshire to shropshire less stressful. Efficient, hardworking and quick workers with a good sense of humour. They were very considerate to our neighbours. Excellent competitive price considering some of the quotes we had and good advice given regarding packaging items. Lynn was always helpful on the telephone. Would definitely recommend and would use again."
"Excellent. Can't praise enough. Worked so hard, fun and friendly. Highly recommend"
"Excellent company, used them for two moves, were quick and efficient."
"Team worked hard and efficiently, good service and would be happy to recommend."
"Really friendly & efficient team, I would happily recommend to others. Thanks Collins and Co. for making our stressful day a little less stressful!!"
"Excellant team, worked really hard and took great care with my move. Very friendly but extremely professional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. So pleased I chose them for my move to Norfolk."
"So grateful for the service! Saved me from a ton of stress and the move was so easy. The movers were very friendly and very fast! Will use the service if I need it in the future, and I definitely recommend it!"
"We are a school who have used this competitively priced company twice to carry out large manual handling requirements for us during the holidays. On this last occasion, Collins & Co dismantled and relocated furniture with great professionalism, patience and good humour through-out. I will definitely be using them again when needed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
"Removal team arrived promptly and carried out the work with great efficiency and good humour. Would be happy to recommend this firm for long distance removals such as the ones they have carried out for me."
"Very good service from start to finish. Competitive price."
"On time. Cheerful and charming. Made everything easy and stress free. Very helpful. Excellent responses to my telephone enquiry. Flexible. I could not have wished for a better service."
"They made our move very stress-free and were so efficient on the day, we really didn’t have to worry about anything. The guys worked really hard and were very friendly and polite. We would t hesitate to recommend Collins & co in the future."
"They were on time, well organised and very efficient. They were also very polite, helpful and considerate - nothing was too much trouble. Importantly, they also offered the most competitive prices and were very flexible on dates - we were unable to finalise our move date until 3 days prior! We would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to a number of our friends. Thanks a million guys for a great job!"
"A fantastic service from Liz and her team. I contacted her just before Christmas and they facilitated an urgent move for me. Their service was carried out without fuss and they were very accommodating with fitting in the date i needed. Would happily use again and/or recommend to others. Thanks all."
"Despite booking at short notice the booking process was very easy. The 2 guys who did our move were professional, polite, punctual and efficient. No notable damage to any of our belongings. Minor negatives were that a couple of items from the garden were left behind and they reassembled our bed incorrectly so we had to redo it. Overall I would use them again."
"The guys were very efficient and got the job done in no time at all: it made the move the most stress free I have ever had!"
Collins & Co Removals is rated 4.95 based on 39 reviews