Collect Same Day Couriers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Collect Same Day Couriers
Read Collect Same Day Couriers Reviews

About Collect Same Day Couriers:

We are Collect Same Day Couriers, one of UK's leading same day delivery specialists. Our network of 3000+ vehicles are all over UK and we guarantee to get parcels collected within 60 minutes and delivered the same day. Our courier vehicles include (but not limited to:) cars, motorcycles, vans and lorries for delivery of important documents and letters, small packages, parcels and pallets. Call today for a ‘Same Day Collection’ within the hour.

info@collectsameday.co.uk

Tell us how Collect Same Day Couriers made you happy
Fast response, great pricing for emergency delivery, friendly staff that kept me up to date with the journey without me even having to check. My goods were fragile framed art behind glass for an art gallery and they were dealt with very professionally and with care. My preference on how I'd like the parcels placed in the van, stacked/unstacked etc was a really reassuring touch. They covered everything.
I needed a parcel sent out same day and found Collect Same Day on Google. I was very impressed at the fast efficient and friendly service I received. I would certainly use them again and would highly recommend them.
Collect Same Day Couriers is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews