Collect+ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Collect+

Tell us how Collect+ made you happy
Hopeless. Supposed to be delivered to a BP garage, driver said it had moved. I filled up with fuel this morning so I am baffled.
They did not deliver the parcel I sent, admitted it was lost and then rejected the last one St claim. Admitted that numerous claims were rejected by mistake and had to de done manually. Lies, like es, lies. I will never send a parcel again, they have lost out on 150 parcels a month.
DO NOT USE this service. Many parcels lost but tracking information showing as parcel is delivered. No provide customer's sign. Even i was paid extra for just customer's sign. They said finally parcel is lost after email many times but reject my claim too. I lost my 5 parcels and no any claim accepted and no any proof of delivery provide and no customer sign provide.
If I could give no stars I would. This is a horrific delivery courier who lie about giving refunds or at least delay it until very so needed. I'm still waiting for an answer after they lost a buyer's parcel from ebay. They've caused my seller rep to go down and all together are just unprofessional. Beware of the no reply emails they correspond with to make sure you cant contact them!
They have lost parcel 8V33G6838516A063, and when I emailed asking for a claim form they have repeatedly stated the following clearly as delaying tactics. "The claims link was sent on a separate email. I would advise you to check your spam/junk mail as well." which it wasn't. Then when I chased they stated

"I'm sorry to hear that you've yet to receive the claims form so we can progress with your lost parcel claim.

I've raised this back to our claims team to ensure this is sent out with urgency. You can expect this to be received within the next hour"

Then when I didn't receive it again they have now said "So that I am able to assist you accordingly, could you please confirm the email address the link can be sent to? "

I sent the requests from the email address linked to the account used to buy the parcel. In the past it is just a number of headings you put text answers to and attach proof of purchase and there is no separate form. And now they seem unable to send a form when they reply as if it some top secret document. And when I rang to complain about this I was told "sorry there seems to be a problem with the claim forms" then he hung up on me.

Are you seriously having a laugh in your call centers? Worst company I have ever had misfortune to deal with.
Collect plus avoid like the plague they lost another of my parcels. Customer service contact terrible. Had to make a claim. However rejected it as no proof of purchase item was from 1965. I mean who has a receipt from back then. Disgusted how they weasel there way out of claim after they lost parcel. Avoid like the plague. I hear they are losing a lot of shops at the moment inc my local co op
Found 2 different Collect+ stores have now failed to scan more than 1 parcel so only handed me 1 tracking code. Appears they are not aware they need to put code in manually, should they not be able to scan it. Cannot trust them nowadays, always could years ago. If able to, always take parcel to Post Office instead. Don’t use Collect+ (their Customer Service is atrocious but will be, is part of Yodel). You attempt to contact them, you waste time - too impatient to listen to you however you do it.
Only used them twice.
On both occasions there was a problem which they had caused themselves but were unable to correct.
I won't use them again
I paid for enhanced compensation and proof of delivery, no proof available, claimed three times for non delivery, now claim rejected with no reason.
They Lost a parcel That I paid extra for insurance after 3 weeks of complaining they sent a claim form which I filled in and they rejected !
The insurance is not worth anything as they dont pay up !
C6X2X3W
Collect+ lost two of my parcels I returned to ASOS through them. Nobody willing to take ownership, collect+ say ASOS do have my parcels but won’t give me proof of postage, ASOS say they don’t have my parcels and won’t give me a refund without the proof of postage. Collect+ say that ASOS should submit a claim with them, ASOS say they can’t. After reading reviews on collect+ now I realise they are complete thief’s!
lost my parcel 2 months ago filled in a claims form now just get ignored by email and lied to on chat avoid this courier worst company ive ever used
I printed a return label for the shop END. The collectplus point couldn't take my package because the scan return was something like: wrong bar code. I went to the pain the request another label... same thing. the shop owner was kind and we entered the scan numbers and letter manually. Still no success. Now I won't shop at END anymore and remain stuck with a pair of sneakers that are too small. Internet retailers should understand how important it is to partner with reliable companies.
Lost my parcel and there communication is awful cost me £30 a day for every day they don’t deliver it as it’s an important motorcycle part meaning I have to public transport they refuse to compensate if anyone wants to file a lawsuit with me I’m all ears
received my item with the corner chipped off the facia, the sender as contacted collect plus several times with the evidence it is now 3 weeks plus not heard anything and i might add it was fully insured. not a good customer service be warned
Don't give a damn about my business or theirs
Lost my parcel or rather it was picked up from the collection point and didn't make it to the depot.
Reported it after 2 weeks and got a mail saying they would search the depot, since then nothing. I've sent several emails since trying to get an update and they can't even be bothered to respond to those.
I'm guessing they just hope that I'll give up trying rather than act as a decent company and deal with the problem.
So now i'll have to find a new company to ship my parcels with and start a small claims procedure. All because they literally couldn't care less about the fact they lost it and not even the common courtesy to answer emails.
Update 1. So got an email asking me to email their escalation dept.
Did that, everyone agrees that they have lost my parcel but until the place I dropped it off at raises it as a problem, I can't get a refund. 2 weeks after that conversation and 2 months after I dropped the parcel off I'm no closer to getting my money back, despite paying extra for a signed for service to cover the value of the goods.
If they deliver great, if they don't, they are beyond useless and given that I'm paying for insurance, how is it not fraudulent that they acknowledge they are at fault and I can't get my money.
Second update
Got an email after update 1 saying again how sorry they are and this isn't the service they expect to give!
Could I confirm my email address so they can send a claim form.
Chased a week later, no answer, sent another reminder a few days after that and now 2 weeks later still no claim form and no answer to nay of my emails.
Seriously we need to be able to give less than 1 star, People really need to think if this is the company you want to entrust your goods too, given they get around the insurance you pay to cover the cost of goods by just ignoring you.
Swapped to UPS for all my deliveries now, hopefully they will be at least a little bit professional.
First of all they lost the package I sent. And it took them 2 weeks to confirm that. Then I had to jump through hoops to make a claim on my lost package. There's no complaints procedure, no phone number to call, and seemingly the staff replying to emails don't talk to each other. I insured my package for £100 and in the end got refunded just £22. They are truly a terrible, terrible Company.
On 6th July 2020 Collect+ driver Manatt Sulieman incorrectly took our DHL parcel (consignment number 51017430483675) from the Budgens Woking Chertsey Road (GU21 5AB) service point shop.

We enquired multiple times with Collect+ in writing, however did not receive any sensible reply.

We will be submitting a crime report with the Police giving their driver's name as a suspect of theft.

It is truly frustrating how impossible it is to contact any Collect+ Support at their phone lines, which are more than useless.

It is your diver's fault and so we will not accept any response telling us "your tracking is not valid Collect+". It is not valid because your driver took or stole a DHL parcel from us!
Horrific customer service. I paid to have a parcel delivered, insured and including signature.
They never contacted me when it went missing. I have chased them umpteen times over 5 weeks. They respond with an automated service saying they will come back to me in 1-2 days. This never happens!
Eventually, they have come back to me and told me that the place I paid to have the item delivered too can pay my compensation!!!! What?!! They said they have an agreement. I contacted the company who have said that this is not true. Obviously, they are annoyed to hear that this is what they are telling customers.
Still unresolved but will be going to a resolution centre to get it sorted.
Store failed to scan a barcode of 1 of the 2 parcels I handed over, is a message stating is invalid barcode on receipt I was handed. I mentioned to staff member, who claimed both parcels were on same barcode which is a complete lie. I reported this to the seller & to Collect+, thankfully I got refunded for all items but don’t at all trust using them now. Had very poor customer service from them regarding this. In the past I’ve had parcels for delivery re-directed 30 miles away, has happened 3 times. Collect+ is Yodel, therefore you cannot trust them. I know them very well & had many problems, even going back 10 years.
Collect+ is rated 1.04 based on 69 reviews