Collect+ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Collect+

Tell us how Collect+ made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Absolutely shambolic, used on a few occasions and it’s a disgrace, never works. Barcodes provided faulty.
Had to pay for a returns label £4.49 to send an item back to Cotswold outdoor but collection point said the label wouldn’t scan as it had been scanned twice! Being as I was holding the parcel I fail to see how this could be!! Cannot claim refund online for my unused label, it is telling me to contact customer services who I can’t get in touch with as phone line closed (covid 19), they are not replying to emails nor am I able to access the web chat for help as they say they are too busy. Awful company and considering this age of technology it is a nightmare website to use.
Utter rubbish.
Simply don't risk sending anything, use Hermes instead.
Customer service is appalling as is the tracking.
Tracking for my parcel shows "delivered to safe place: shed" but we dont even have a shed. I neither requested nor agreed any "safe place" delivery. It shoukd have been delivered with signature. We were home all day, no-one knocked. No calling card.. Nothing. I tried calling to find out whos shed the parcel was delivered to, but the call center staff refused to help. Hung up on me no less than three times.. Three different reps.. Despite being perfectly civil and polite while asking for help to find my missing parcel. I contacted the sender to speak to them, they told him "enquiry is raised, wait a few days" and meanwhile my parcel is god knows where in god knows whos hands... When a simple call to the depot to make contact with the delivery driver could have solved the issue in minutes. The way they operate makes me want to work for them as a driver. Imagine all the free stuff you could get!!?! Worst delivery company hands down. Will never use again and hope they go bust
Terrible company
Returned my parcel to seller within 7 hours of trying to find my house
Kept hanging up when I called and told me there’s nothing they could do to help. Awful company
Avoid🤬 awful delivery company, it was last time I used them! My parcel was lost/stolen, the communication was appaling. Nobody seemed to know what was going on, nobody replied to my emails. When I told them I want compensation for lost/stolen parcel, they just stopped communicating with me🤬 I would give them 0 stars if possible🤬
Used the company once and will never use again...denied any liability in a wrong delivery ..cost me Money and goods and refused to assist
Awful. Avoid Avoid Avoid.
What a nightmare... It was the first and very last time I used them! My parcel was lost, the communication was appaling. Nobody seemed to know what was going on, nobody replied to my emails. It took nearly a week for Collectplus to inform me (only because I phoned them up!) that the parcel "has been misplaced".
Seriously, do not use.
Truly the worst courier company I have ever had the misfortune to use. My package was either dropped from a height or thrown and the contents arrived at their destination smashed to pieces. Collect plus wouldn’t compensate as the buyer didn’t save the packaging even though they saw the photos of the contents broken. I would NOT recommend using this company if you want your package to arrive in one piece. Even the claims procedure was a complete false. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!
Do not use!!!! I sent three parcels over Christmas and they lost two of them. I had to refund my buyer and I am still waiting for my refund. I have filled out claim forms three times and they keep telling me they have not received them. They eventually admitted to having my claim form and that I am due a refund. I am still waiting for my refund. Every single time I ring I get told it will be in another 3-5 days!!! Ahhhhh, avoid!!!!!!!
Returned a parcel to Ted Baker on the 6th January still to this date it has not moved out of there depo. I have rang customer service twice both times it has taken over 30 mins to get through to anyone. All they say is they will email the depo and see what's happening. Awful company this is the second time I have sent stuff back through them and been the same both times.
Avoid at all costs!
I sent an item to an eBay customer 10 days ago.. they've never attempted delivery yet claim to and now neither me or the customer have been able to arrange re-delivery. Call center staff can't speak English and cut you off mid-conversation which is even more frustrating when you've been on hold for 45 minutes. Pay more and use another courier.
On October 28, 2019 I gave a Collectplus representative at Premier Convenience shop, Hyde Road, Manchester, a parcel to be returned to Laredoute. The parcel didn’t get to Laredoute and Collectplus investigated the issue and told me that the representative gave the parcel to some driver, I don’t have a clue who this driver is.
Laredoute didn’t receive the parcel meaning Collectplus lost or stole the parcel. I have made a query about this with Collectplus and they told me they have forwarded it to management for a decision and the person who responds on Twitter keeps saying I should contact Laredoute for advice and support yet it’s Collectplus who lost/stole my parcel.
Up to this day they are refusing to pay me 35.19£ for the cost of the jacket.
I have sent them screenshots of all the documents they need to verify this query and they are still giving me a run around.
Each time I call Collectplus I have to keep explaining the issue over and over again. On several occasions they have been promised a call back within 20 minutes and no calls after two hours and I keep having to call them back each time.
So Collectplus if you have some dignity and shame please pay me the 35.19£ for the jacket. I don’t even understand what’s so hard for them to accept Collectplus representatives/workers stole or lost my jacket. Laredoute has already confirmed they didn’t receive the jacket.
WORST SERVICE EVER !
Sent two parcels to a customer on 3 December 2019. Customer phoned them to give them an updated address, they only updated one parcel which they delivered.
The other one they decided to return to me. It turns out they had my old address, but they refused to send the parcel to the new address. It has now got lost, and no-one has replied to my complaints.

Call centre is impossible; long wait, and the staff can hardly speak English. When they do, they tell you contradictory stories. Finally got through to a manager who only identified himself as 'Q' !!

In short, they refused to deliver my parcel to the correct address, yet with a determination that might be applauded under different circumstances, returned it to someone random despite being told repeatedly that I don't live at that address.

Absolute shower, won't be using them again.
Customer service are the most useless bunch of incompetents I have ever come across. I phoned with simple question about how to purchase extra cover & after 45 minutes on the phone no-one could answer....
i ordered my new broadband from Virgin and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday.. i checked my tracking info and lone and behold .. same nonsence they apparently tried delivering my parcel to my corner shop which they say was shut which is total lies and i spoke to the shop owner and he was open all day... STAY CLEAR OF THIS AMATEUR COMPANY
Parcel not at shop as promised. Sent from pillar to post. No luck at all. Would never use again.
Delivery driver claimed to be unable to gain access to property, despite intercom system being linked to my phone.
Complaints procedure ludicrous. No follow up, no call back as assured.
Numerous calls to rectify a simple issue. Joke.
Collect+ is rated 1.04 based on 45 reviews