Collect+ Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Collect+

Tell us how Collect+ made you happy

"Having problems with them delivering a parcel , says would be delivered within 2 days"lmfao joke" I have just rang up and says it will be 2 more days this is after 4 days already here is my trip so far?. 29 1:16 Parcel misrouted being redirected Nov 29 1:11 Received into WARRINGTON DEPOT Nov 28 0:52 Processed at National Hub Nov 27 22:58 Parcel damaged please call 0845 270 9888 Nov 26 18:54 Despatched from BASILDON DEPOT Nov 26 18:54 Received into BASILDON DEPOT Nov 26 15:04 Parcel collected by courier Nov 26 10:14 Received at a shop SS15 Nov 26 0:01 Parcel collected by courier Nov 25 18:54 Parcel to be taken to a CollectPlus Store do you really want to wait longer I asked is I could pick it up I would rather drive 30 miles 2 save 2 days of waiting longer ."
"I'd be very wary about what you have delivered by collect+ they lost a parcel that was being delivered to me and have a couldn't care less attitude to me in relation to the issues involved in getting it replaced!"
Collect+ is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews