Collect+ Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Collect+

Tell us how Collect+ made you happy

"Absolutely dreadful organization Absolutely dreadful organization - they failed to deliver a parcel to the correct address BUT continue to show incorrect tracking details showing that it was delivered to the correct address - oh no it wasn't and you know it wasn't because you've confirmed via email that it wasn't delivered. Furthermore because of this companys complete incompetence they are allowing the seller in this instance to make a claim against them for the lost parcel and also keep the money that I paid the seller !! I have contacted them SEVERAL times and advised that the management team with contact me within four hour's - over four hours later and no response from them. Contacted them directly on facebook messenger and now being completely ignored. Dreadful experience - they simply aren't interested in any level of investigation or customer service."
"I chose CollectPlus as my delivery method for some pillows I ordered from a store online. I have never received the pillows and instead ended up calling and emailing around various people trying to sort out the mess created by CollectPlus. The CollectPlus point I chose was the Meadowhall branch and after receiving confirmation of dispatch I waited a few days before checking the CollectPlus tracker to see whether the pillows had arrived, as I hadn't heard anything further. There was a note on the tracker telling me there was a "parcel problem", with no further information, just a number to call. Nobody had tried to contact me to make me aware of this problem. I called the number and was told the pillows were too big for the branch to accept and they were returning them to the sender! These are just three normal sized pillows, nothing massive, so I'm amazed they can't cope with these items. I asked if I could just go to the depot and collect them and they said they'd check, then I heard nothing further until an email a couple of days later saying they'd returned them to sender anyway. Great. So I'm now having to place my order again and await a refund for the original order in the meantime, all because of CollectPlus's inability to accept pillow-sized orders or communicate effectively. I'll never choose CollectPlus again, they've been a nightmare."
"Made an order from Chain Reaction Cyles. Collect plus informed me that the goods were awaiting pick up. The goods were not at pick up shop. Collect plus contacted shop and came back to me saying they would deem goods as lost. I had them email me to that effect so That I could inform the supplier with regard to claiming a refund. As far as Collect plus are concerned they have left me wth the hassle of sorting the problem. So my advice to customers don't use Collect plus"
"I will never use Collect+ again. To cut a long story short, they damaged my parcel, gave me a number to call, when I phoned up to enquire about it, they simply said it was 'disposed of.' Back and forth on phone calls all day to find out what the hell was going on, how can they just dispose of a parcel without telling me?! Spoke to 3 different people who told me the same thing and weren't taking any liability for it. In the end I had to get my dad involved who has a legal mind and after half an hour arguing with him and threatening to get lawyers involved, the package magically appears. A week later, it arrives on his doorstop, completely damaged and broken, not even packaged the way I packaged it to send it. No idea what's happened and collect+ aren't saying anything. To top it all off, I found out today those calls back and forth I had to make which turned out to just be collect+ lying to me cost me £40 as it was a premium rate number. Something very strange has happened, don't know why I was consistently lied to and don't know why collect+ aren't doing anything to reimburse me in anyway. I'm into my 3rd week with arguing with them now and I won't stop until I get compensated. They are an absolutely disgusting company and when I am reimbursed, I will never be using them again."
"Used to send parcels using collectplus but found their service poor. Two Items arrived broken and when requesting compensation, providing them pictures of damaged item along with packaging material they still would not compensate. Their £50 compensation cover is in name only and doesn't seem to be honoured. When this happened to a second item I decided to look elsewhere. After researching the market I found Collectplus to be more expensive than many other courier services, they're even more expensive than Royal Mail. To send a Parcel under 2kg with Collectplus would cost £3.99, to send by Royal Mail it's £2.95. Hermes even cheaper. When considering that their compensation doesn't work (even with all the evidence they requested), I cancelled my Collectplus account and now sending items 25% cheaper. This will soon recoup the money lost on the damaged item and more. Avoid Collectplus like the plague: Over priced and poor service."
"Having problems with them delivering a parcel , says would be delivered within 2 days"lmfao joke" I have just rang up and says it will be 2 more days this is after 4 days already here is my trip so far?. 29 1:16 Parcel misrouted being redirected Nov 29 1:11 Received into WARRINGTON DEPOT Nov 28 0:52 Processed at National Hub Nov 27 22:58 Parcel damaged please call 0845 270 9888 Nov 26 18:54 Despatched from BASILDON DEPOT Nov 26 18:54 Received into BASILDON DEPOT Nov 26 15:04 Parcel collected by courier Nov 26 10:14 Received at a shop SS15 Nov 26 0:01 Parcel collected by courier Nov 25 18:54 Parcel to be taken to a CollectPlus Store do you really want to wait longer I asked is I could pick it up I would rather drive 30 miles 2 save 2 days of waiting longer ."
"I'd be very wary about what you have delivered by collect+ they lost a parcel that was being delivered to me and have a couldn't care less attitude to me in relation to the issues involved in getting it replaced!"
Collect+ is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews