Collectif Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Collectif

Tell us how Collectif made you happy

"Every package comes really quickly, everything fits wonderfully and I look forward to every sale so I can snap up all those clothes I've had my eye on for months."
"Amazing quality and prices love this site"
"Nice products, high quality, but bad customer service."
"An amazing shop with friendly staff Well worth travelling from Northamptonshire"
"Fits like a glove, great service and wonderfully different clothes. So pretty and elegant."
"Fab sale superb customer service when there was a problem with delivery"
"Got a lovely dress on sale, fits me beautifully (and I'm an awkward shaped size 16), it's really well made and it was at a great price. highly recommended."
"The shopping was easy on the webshop and the shipping was fast. No problems at all."
"Clothes are lovely but postage is expensive for a mediocre service and no free delivery no matter how much you spend. Not sure if I'd order again"
"Fantastic products and brilliant customer service! Usually a little out of my price range but their sales are amazing. Sizing is always spot-on and they actually go up to plus sizes unlike many high street retailers."
Collectif is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews