Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
First repair job for me. We had a couple of bumps at the start BUT they were quick to resolve and helpful throughout until return of the car. Will definitely return for more work as and when needed. Happy customer.
If you need a Mercedes specialist, go to Colin Ferns - as I have, for many years.
Never let us down and,while not the cheapest maybe always sound. A local gem and beats MB Brentford in all departments!
Unfortunately, I remember dealing with Colin Fern himself and he set a high bar! His team, despite being very professional are still note quite as good as dealing with him directly, and it's a bit of a shame to loose that personal touch. Still the business has clearly gone from strength to strength and that's not only to be admired but truly well deserved. I've always found the guys there to be very capable and very professional. I'd have no hesitation in recommending them and, other than one issue that they were very quick to resolve, have found their work to be very well carried out, though prices have also increased no doubt reflecting demand.
First visit, all very efficient, kept me informed and did the work when they said they would. Happy to return in the future.
Good customer service, everything clearly explained
Thanks a lot, diligent service and regular updates on cost. Much appreciated!
All work,done as requested. No issues
I've used Colin Fearns for over a year and have been extremely satisfied with both the standard of service and the friendly attitude they provide. I would recommend them to anyone.
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 84 reviews