Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
Great receptionist, ever helpful, got me out of Jam. sorted my air con and avoided an electrical disaster. Many thanks
They are the best
Colin and his team put together a thorough report on a vehicle that was new to me, identifying key areas that required attention and thoroughly addressing them. To say the handling and state of tune for a 55-year-old vehicle were improved is an understatement. Colin was very helpful and his knowledge of classic Mercedes is clearly visible in the quality of work. Workshop communication throughout the works was quick and very professional. If you have a classic Mercedes I would definitely recommend reaching out to them.
They always give me an appointment in near future and many times just let me call round with a problem or question, and usually fix it same day.
Very informative and helpful, I would not think of sending my business anywhere else.
Colin is very knowledgeable on the Mercedes 113. Spot on advice every time!
Knowlegeable, efficient, reliable with a friendly atmosphere. Indeed there is no need to say more than this.
Fixed a suspension problem promptly . Happy to recommend.
Very knowledgeable! Utmost in honestly and integrity! Highly recommend for caring for your vehicle!
Very happy to recommend
Provided me advice that was spot on and an easy fix. Thanks Colin.
Great service
I have a 1972 280 SE mercedes and have been seeking advice from a website called Pagoda sl113 to get it running properly.He posts on the site often and when I ask questions his advice has always been solid.
Colin and very hard working team have looked after my Mercedes Elegance for many years and it is still going strong thanks to the efficient and professional workmanship and thoughtful advice given. Thanks Colin, Charlotte and team Pippa Vickers
Colin and the team looked after my 1991 Mercedes Estate for many years, keeping it solid and reliable. The bill was never more than it had to be (these are complex luxury cars) and their expertise and contacts meant anything could be fixed quickly. Very nice people to deal with and happy to recommend.
It's a garage. Cars, especially older cars, need a bit of help to keep them going and Colin and his team have managed to keep mine going without charging an arm and a leg. Occasionally it takes two goes to diagnose the fault, but that's a bit like going to the doctor. Start with the most likely and work from there. Charlotte has been really good at organising and checking what I wanted done. I'm happy and my car is happy
My Mercedes has been serviced annually at Colin Ferns for some years now. They are always professional and helpful and I would highly recommend them.
Customer focused, great communication and a rare balance of cost and quality. Have never let me down in 15 years of MB ownership. Main Dealers still have a lot to learn!
Good service and will use again.
First time I met Colin I didn't have a Pagoda but once I did he steered and advised me from the get-go. My car was born in 1968 so I anticipated a few glitches and have found Colin and his staff well up to speed in terms of there specialist knowledge. Q. Where do I upload a photo?
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 86 reviews