Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
Malcolm
Just purchased a Subaru Forester from Huddersfield branch. Simon in sales was excellent, knew the product inside-out, nothing was too much trouble. Only time will tell regarding servicing, I will write an update after I have used that department.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 7 months ago
Hello Malcolm, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear how well Simon looked after you, We very much hope you enjoy your New Subaru Forester and look forward to seeing you in the future, Thanks again.
Nathen Thompson
Sam Fenton has done me proud once again on my new virtara s many thanks
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Nathen, Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review! It's great to hear that once again we've done you proud and we will pass your comments on to Sam. PS: Nice wheels, looks really well.
Liz Ripard
Friendly and efficient.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Liz,

Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review, today. We really do appreciate it! We're very pleased to hear you received friendly & efficient service.

The car looks great!
Andrea
From the start of the negotiations,you handled it all very professionally and courteously..First class service.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Andrea.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a 5 star review! We're very pleased you received first class service from our sales team.
Jemma H
I've had 2 Swift Sport's from Colin Appleyard now, and despite a few hiccups with the 2nd car, their service department have been amazingly helpful. I'd recommend the Swift Sport and Colin Appleyard to anyone.
Hi Jemma.

Its great to hear from you! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, and your recommendation of the Suzuki Swift Sport.

We're pleased to hear you received helpful service from our service department.

Thank you for being a loyal Colin Appleyard customer!
John Lawther
The help and advice from Royston at huddersfield was exceptional,we was not pressured once and left to look around at our pace also when I rang the finance dept to change my payment date it was no trouble.
Unverified Reviewer
Dealt with Colin Appleyard LTD at the Keighley Branch. The whole experience was very easy and a great experience as it should be when buying a new car. The salesman Steven Woodcock was great and had a very sound knowledge of his products, never pushy at any time. One small niggle was the car was not valleted in the back of the wagon. However, Steven has arranged for the truck to be valleted again.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 years ago
Emma Cutts
From start to finish the Customer Service experience was very professional and the staff very competent. A big shout out to Dave (the Manager) who found the best deal for myself, and Andy who was friendly and very helpful. They really look after you and have made my experience an enjoyable one. I highly recommend Colin Appleyards at keighley.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 years ago