Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Andy Wakeman
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Chris
More Photos & Videos
Great service from Colin Appleyard , special thanks for Tim , definitely recommend this dealer.
Very helpful with no pressure to buy. Excellent to deal with.
Excellent customer service, can't do enough for you but not pushy whatsoever!
Tim was a great representative of you company, calm not pushy and does not make your trade in seem inferior. He handled my requirements very well and I was completely relaxed in his company. From start to finish he showed complete professionalism and tact. I spoke to one other sales man at you company and his arrogance put me me off at first he was the big I am and how many bikes he sold and how good he is and from a lot of experience in sales and buying I wasn’t happy at first, but then Tim come to the rescue and I have never had such a great job done.

I would like to ask that someone high up in the dealer gets this and passes him a big pay on the back.

He answered all my questions and took his time even though he had other people in the showroom he never once rushed or made me feel like my purchase didn’t matter.

Fantastically done ✅ but now we have to wait and see what your after sales offers but so far a big thumbs up

Nigel simpson
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 17th June 2020
I have just bought a Goldwing trike from Colin Appleyards in Keighley and as a disabled rider, needed this adapted before delivery. The whole process has been excellent (even allowing for Covid throwing a spanner in the works). Mikey was been great in steering me through the process and keeping me updated. Gary made a brilliant job of adapting the trike for me including designing and building a fantastic system to carry my wheelchair. He also made a great job of altering the brakes and gear change to hand controls! I would certainly recommend them to other riders (including those with a disability). Excellent service from a friendly efficient team.
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020 Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020 Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Hi, would just like to say thank you to Tim, Kevin and all of the staff, great service, highly recommended , wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from you again.

Graham James
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Excellent honest service and went the extra mile .
Recently bought a mt10 through tim at colin appleyards keighley, the process was very professional and simple throughout, despite the covid situation. Highly recommend using these for your nice bike
I have dealt with Colin Appleyard Cars Bradford for several years and have always been happy with them. My car was collected, serviced and had its MOT and was returned - well and truly sanitised. The video of the health check was good. I have always been happy with the company but yesterday I was very impressed. And as usual the service was brilliant. Thank you.
Good Customer service, very polite and help full. Ensured 2mtr social distance was adhered to. The was fully wiped down before I drove it home.
Excellent service, staff and salesmen, friendly and helpful. Sound financial advice was given with impartiality. The choice of vehicle was discussed and assisted us in making the choice we were happy with. Needless to say we concluded the purchase of our Vitara SZ-T. Thank you once again.
I used a more local Suzuki agent for 1st service.
Didn't have best experience.
So for 2nd service it was back to Appleyards in Ashton.
Excellent. Car collected. Samitised. Returned promptly and bill was reasonable.
Wouldn't use any other dealer than Colin Appleyard.
Reassuringly good.
I used a more local Suzuki agent for 1st service.
Didn't have best experience.
So for 2nd service it was back to Appleyards in Ashton.
Excellent. Car collected. Samitised. Returned promptly and bill was reasonable.
Wouldn't use any other dealer than Colin Appleyard.
Reassuringly good.
I purchased a car from the Keighley branch in January. During the process, I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Matthew Butterfield. He had fantastic knowledege of the vehicle I was buying and is a real asset to your company. Highly recommended.
Very good service helpful staff couldn't do enough
Simon Morley was Evey
Helpful he was brilliant xplaining everything I ask l know his job is to sell cars you have a brilliant sales man don't lose him
Found a car on CarGurus and contacted the Colin Appleyard, Keighley through that website. Did not receive a call back. Called at the dealership later that day to be told that the car had been sold 3 days later and that CarGurus does not get their information directly from the dealership. When I mentioned that the car was still on their own website, was told this was just an oversight. The car is still on the website 3 days later. Very disappointed!
Our second car in six months from Colin Appleyard (Ashton) - firstly a fantastic new Vitara and now a quality 'pre-loved' Celerio! Both times the pricing, service and after-sales has been first-class, Dean and Nick making the whole process smooth and confidence-inspiring. On a recent fully-loaded run to Inverness and back our 1.0 Boosterjet Vitara gave us 55+mpg, whilst the Celerio is giving 50+mpg average on my urban commute - amazing! Combine this with low CO2 and zero Road Tax - we're very very happy with our switch to Suzuki and Appleyard.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mr & Mrs Beckett, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with both your Suzuki Cars and also the service that you received from Dean and Nick. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate your support and very much value your business.
Lovely company and could not have been more helpful. Even though I did not pursue the car only due to financial reason, I will definitely be back when ready to buy a new car.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Gemma, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how helpful you found Dean to be at our Ashton dealership and whilst on this occasion no purchase was made we very much look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thanks again Gemma for your review, We really appreciate your support.
The car I bought a 2019 reg,when I got home I found it had no parcel shelf,tools to mend a flat tyre, about 1 inch of water in the spare wheel well.There is a leek but where? waiting for the next down pour.The tools,parcel shelf were put in the car after a phone call.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,220 reviews