Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
Very friendly and efficient people. The recent sale of my Goldwing couldn't have been easier. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a bike or car from this dealer. Highly recommended
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 3 months ago
Very friendly and efficient people. A recent sale of my Goldwing couldn't have been made any easier. Got to be the best Goldwing dealer in the country in my opinion. I would buy a bike from this dealer without the slightest worry. John J. Aylesbury
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that the recent sale of your Goldwing couldn't have been made any easier and also that you found our motorcycle team to be very friendly and efficient. Thanks again for your review John and if we can be of further assistance in the future then please don't hesitate to contact us.
The staff, particularly Simon with whom we discussed our purchase of a Subaru Outback, were friendly, totally knowledgable and helpful without being sales driven. Nothing was too much trouble and we were encouraged to phone or call in with any queries or just for (good) coffee and a chat.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Pam & Ken, Thank you very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear how well Simon and the team at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you. Thanks again for your feedback, We very much hope you enjoy your New Subaru Outback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Once again I have chosen to buy my car from Colin Appleyard because not only is it a the right car but buying it was easy .l have always found that all the staff at C.A. a pleasure to deal with.Thank you very much.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mr Lomax, Many thanks for sending us your feedback. It's great for us to hear that we have been able to provide you with the right car and that you found the buying process easy. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mr Lomax for your feedback, we really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty - Enjoy your New Suzuki Ignis.
Just swopped my Vitara for an S Cross 4x4. Loved the Vitara and couldn't decide between the two. Steve, as usual, was very patient. No pressure at all and very informative. Eventually bought the S Cross and the company found me the colour I wanted which they had driven up from Stoke. Will go back to the Huddersfield dealership again. Great experience.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star rating, It's great for us to hear how well Steve at our Huddersfield dealership looked after and that he managed to find the colour you wanted. Thanks again Barbara for your feedback, We really appreciate it, very much value your loyalty and hope you enjoy your New Suzuki S-Cross 4x4.
Second car with them now. Always happy with their service. Everyone there is very personable and helpful and makes you feel comfortable while you're there. Matthew was especially great handling my PCP upgrade.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star rating. It's great for us to hear that once again you are happy with the service you received from the staff at our Keighley dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate it and very much value your loyalty.
Fantastic service and great deal selling us a new Vitara. Ty so much to you all, especially Matthew
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mark and Cherith, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review, We're so pleased to hear that you received fantastic service and got a great deal from our Keighley dealership, Many thanks once again and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara.
Bought a Ex demo Baleno Car. Ashton Branch didn't have the car as I wanted an automatic with cruise control so ended up passing Huddersfield and calling in. I saw Karl who invited me in and filled in a few forms and took me out for a brief test drive. Car was just fine and the gear box smooth and perfect for my injured leg and knee. The car had been reduced in value the previous week and I managed to persuade Karl to service the car , tax it for a year and bang in some decent mats. overall I felt I had a pretty decent deal for a top of the range car which had only covered 5k miles. Certainly a good buying experience no pressure involved and Karl's a pretty friendly chap, We arranged for me to pick it up 3 days later and it was valeted and serviced and taxed. He had to reprint the paperwork as he had in effect taxed my car and given me the tax back as a discount but this didn't affect what I had to pay. He gave me 2 Keys showed me to the vehicle and offered to set up my sat nav and phone bluetooth. I already had a Suzuki so I was familiar with the system. He also gave me a nice bottle of wine. So overall I was very happy couldn't have gone smoother a nice refreshing change from most of the garages I went to. I must admit it a similar experience at ashton branch so must be a group wide method of selling cars.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Peter, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star rating. It great for us to hear how well our staff have looked after you. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback Peter and we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Baleno.
Sam at Ashton branch gave excellent service nothing was too much trouble for him and he answered all our questions we bought s car on the Friday and it was ready for pick up on Monday, would buy from him again.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mr Deering, Thank you for your feedback, It's great for us to hear that Sam at our Ashton branch provided you with excellent service and we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Celerio. Thanks again for your feedback Mr Deering.
Matt was really helpful and clear at every stage. Really happy with the deal and how we were treated.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi, Thank you for sending us your feedback and leaving us a 5 star rating, We're very pleased to hear how helpful you found Matt and also that you were really happy with the deal when purchasing your New Suzuki Swift. Thanks again and we very much hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your new car.
Matt spent little time with us. Making us get the impression that he thought we we wasting his time. Bought a car from elsewhere that day.
Brilliant, hassle free and excellent customer service.
Thank you very much for sending us your feedback and leaving us a 5 star rating. We're very pleased to hear that we have provided you with brilliant, hassle free and excellent customer service. Thanks again for your feedback we really appreciate it.
My Celerio was in for 3 year service and MOT at Canal Road, Bradford - service and MOT completed, car returned valeted - all good. What was amazing is that has the car had only covered low mileage and this service was part of a service plan so the air and cabin filter was not used but given to me for the next service! Wish all garages were as honest as Appleyards.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mrs Pyrah, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from our Bradford dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it.
Although we didn't purchase a car off them this time they were very professional and not pushy at all. We have purchased from them before and that's why we went back, they are very helpful.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Although we didn't purchase a car at this time we found the sales to be very helpful and honest. We have purchased before that's why we returned we couldn't fault the staff.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Susan, Thank you for sending us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear that you found the staff at our Huddersfield dealership to be helpful and honest. If we can be of any further assistance then please don't hesitate to come back to us. Thanks again Susan for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
I found the salesman very pleasant to deal with as always I’ve been with Suzuki going on 19 / 20 years but this time nothing impressed me with the deal I went with my vitara worth around £9.000 but the four suggested offers appeared to show I was only getting about £3.000 for it so obviously I’m not interested so I will pay the PCP deal of £4.000 and keep the car
Just purchased my second Suzuki from the Huddersfield branch. Both cars sold to me by Steve who is a pleasure to deal with. No pressurised selling and the whole process was simple and every request we made was accommodated. We will return again when we are due another change of car.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're so pleased that once again you have returned to us and it's great for us to know that you found Steve a pleasure to deal with - Thanks again Chris, we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Got a Suzuki Celerio from Colin appleyard (Bradford branch) and the entire team is fabulous. Sam, the sales advisor is the best I’ve ever met. He’s so patient and knows how to please a customer. He went the extra mile to make sure I got the best deal and best package too. I’ll highly recommend him and the entire Colin apple yard team in Bradford. I’m so happy with my purchase so far and I’ll always say Sam is the top man. Looking forward to future purchases with Colin appleyard 😊
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Derick, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Suzuki Celerio and it's also great for us to hear how well Sam and The Team at our Bradford dealership looked after you. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Derick and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Everything done as promised, plus car washed and gave!
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback, We really appreciate it, Thanks again.
A nice experience no pressure sale by Mathew no hassle test drive vehicle fully explained on delivery, good discount on top spec model. Many thanks.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear that Matthew at our Keighley dealership provided you with a nice experience and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki S-Cross, Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.63 based on 1,000 reviews