Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Based on 2,702 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Catherine
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 9th March 2022
Alan Morson
Ami and Dean have been fantastic. Ami in particular was incredibly professional throughout, and so helpful. She even arranged to pick me up from the train station, when I came to collect my car! 10/10 for the team, would highly recommend 😊
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Sarah, Good to hear back from you and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service you received from Ami and the team at our Ashton dealership, we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. We appreciate your feedback Sarah and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Vitara.
Carried out MOT. Reported back on recommended work in highly professional way. No pressure selling. Very polite service from everyone.
Hi Harry, Thank you for your review. It's great to know you were happy with the service you received from us. Thanks again Harry, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Overall, a very pleasing experience in the ourchase of our Suzuki Ignis. There were one or two issuees worh the car when we took ot for a test drive. These were all sorted oit, prior to taking delivery of the car. No questions asked. The salesman, Luke, who has recently started with Appleyards, was very pleasant, polite and easy to deal with. Obviously learning the role, but did a good job overall. We now have the car and are very pleased with it. Prepared for is to a very good standard. Thankyou.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Phil and Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your new car and also the service you received from Luke. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your review and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Ignis.
Thank-you Craig at Keighley branch for all your help with my new car ...I absolutely love it .
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Julie, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your 5-star review. It's great to know how pleased you are with your Nissan Juke and also the service you received from Craig, we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again Julie, we appreciate your feedback and we wish you all the best with your new car.
Always happy! Great staff always go the extra mile
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. We're really pleased to hear that once again you were happy with the service you received from us. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Great service, as always. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Slight mix up on the work booked in, which was quickly and efficiently resolved with no problems at all - thank you, Mike.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Mike and the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind comments. Apologies for the slight mix up but it's pleasing to know that Mike sorted everything out quickly and efficiently. Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
The staff are so lovely and helpful and not pushy. Car was ready when stated, very good price, lovely car and amazing value! We also received a box of chocolates as a thank you which was a nice touch!
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Laura, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know how pleased you are with your Suzuki Vitara and also the service you received from the team at our Bradford dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Laura, we appreciate your feedback and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your new car. Enjoy the chocolates.
Excellent value for money backed up with a very courteous team
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service you received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your review and we wish you all the best with your Nissan X-Trail.
Ashton-under-Lyne dealership have just completed my Subaru Forester 36,000 miles service 😀 On inspection worn/damaged wiper blades were found by Technician Matthew by 09:00 Angela contacted and informed me - I was given a parts quote for 2 wiper blades as asked did I want them replaced Wiper blades were replaced during today’s service work I also requested that the 4 wheels/tyres be swapped front to back to even up tyre shoulder wear - No problem this work was added to job sheet Car health check video clip sent to me which highlighted all safety points and 4 wheels taken off car for swapping around and tread depth quoted All inspection/service work was carried out and completed by end of the day Excellent customer service by Angela & Barry plus workshop technicians +valet staff Cheers
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 7th June 2022 Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 7th June 2022
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service you received from Angela and Barrie at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind comments. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to service your Subaru Forester.
Colin Appleyard Suzuki Bradford are brilliant company a s always go the extra mile to provide TOTAL satisfaction. I have bought four cars from them and they are a pleasure to deal with. I trust them and know that they will always give a fair and honest report on any vehicle faults. Special mention has to go to the service department and especially JADON LEE who is always courteous and obliging doing what he says he will do in the least possible time providing a GREAT service that is sadly lacking in so many other companies. 100% from me with total satisfaction and ZERO complaints. I will absolutely be a returning customer and would highly recommend Colin Appleyard Suzuki!!
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Paul, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you continue to be with the service you receive from Jason and the team at our Bradford dealership and we'll be sure to share your wonderful comments, they mean a lot. Thanks again Paul, we appreciate your feedback and we value your continued loyalty.
I have always used Suzuki Huddersfield to look after my vehicle & as always fantastic service from the guys in service department namley Steve & a young lady sorry forgotten your name..excellent customer service kept me update with the repairs on my vehicle & extremely professional in all aspects of the Colin appleyard/Suzuki customer care promise.& transparency.I was delighted with everything & would highly recommend Suzuki Huddersfield to all..Thank you to Steve & the young lady on the day..I will return as always for the care of my vehicle & the excellent customer care & service that is given by Suzuki Huddersfield.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you continue to be with the service you receive from the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words with Mike and Kaley. We appreciate your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard, we value your loyalty.
Reasonable service but in the past I seem to remember the car got valeted after it had been in for major repairs.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important and allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. Firstly, thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to maintain your Suzuki Ignis, we appreciate your continued loyalty and we would like to apologise that on this occasion your vehicle wasn't washed off after the maintenance was completed. We have raised this with Steve our Service Manager who in turn apologises and will be more than happy to arrange a time to wash off your vehicle. Please contact Steve or Mike on 01484 514954 opt 2 and they will arrange this for you. Apologies once again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Took my car for new wipers and boot arms to be fitted and all done in 45 minutes. Very happy with the good service.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you were happy with the service you received from Angela and the team and we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again Suzanne, we appreciate your feedback.
Fantastic service as always, bought my first car from Huddersfield showroom 4 years ago and always brought it back for servicing and MOT ever since, recently part exchanged it with Steve Bagnall in Huddersfield and the process couldn’t have been better, love my new car, thanks so much to Steve and team, will always return and highly recommend
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your review. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard.
Absolutely fantastic service at Colin Appleyard Ashton Under Lyne. Brought my Vitara in for its service and the handing over process went smoothly. Courtesy car provided was suitable for my needs. The health check video the technician sent was useful and Matthew explained what needed doing in a clear way. Angela was fabulous as always and set me up with the value for money service plan for the next two years. My Vitara was handed back to me nice and clean after they had washed it. Thank you so much!
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Iffat, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the all-round service you received from Angela and the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again Iffat, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Great service and great staff
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your review. It's great to know you were happy with the service you received from the team at our Bradford dealership. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Was a great job
Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a 5-star experience.
I’ve been coming here for 15+ years. Everyone’s really friendly and they provided brilliant service as always. Sent me a video of the inspection & kept me informed of what needed doing, cost etc. Thank you to the whole team.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Lynne, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that once again you were happy with the service you received from the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind comments. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you continue to experience this. Thanks again Lynne, we appreciate your support and we value your continued loyalty.
Service done quickly and on time. Staff are very pleasant and helpful.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Marie, Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received from us and that you found Barrie and the team pleasant and helpful. Thanks again Marie, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
My whole experience was very well organised I had a hire car. I was kept informed about the whole service. Everything was explained. All staff were friendly and helpful
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Plackett, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service you received from the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind comments. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mrs Plackett, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.8 based on 2,702 reviews