Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish including price and hospitality. We will certainly be using Colin Appleyard’s, Canal Road, Bradford in the future.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Barrie, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback in relation to the service that you received from The Team at our Bradford dealership. We're very pleased to hear that they provided you with excellent service and we will certainly forward your kind words on. Thanks again Barrie and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Thankyou for the excellent service over the last 7 years. Staff were always pleasant and helpful . Will be back in touch when I am ready to buy my next car .
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how happy you are with the service that you have received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear that over all the years you have experienced this. Thanks again, we really appreciate your comments, very much value your continued loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Just like too say a big thank you to Daniel at Colin Appleyard Keighley for the great service I received buying my second used Suzuki
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Roy, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service you received from Daniel and we will be sure to forward your kind words on to him. Thanks again Roy, we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your continued loyalty, Enjoy your Suzuki Swift and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The helpful, well informed sales staff at Colin Appleyard did a great job selling us the idea of buying a Suzuki Swift Allgrip. Unfortunately, they had done too good a job on earlier customers so they had no car to sell us during the special offer period with VAT paid by Suzuki that will probably lapse in January. We were however able to find a different dealer in Redditch, South of Birmingham who could still supply the Allgrip model with a full discount. So yesterday we bought the car from this other dealer. The only reason we did not buy from Colin Appleyard was their inability to have the car we wanted for sale and the availability of the discounted model elsewhere. Inevitably I feel a bit guilty buying elsewhere when it was the Colin Appleyard sales people who really did all the work to sell us the car. A discount that in total was worth nearly £4,000 was too good to miss, even though it meant a trip to Redditch. We shall of course be taking the new car to Colin Appleyard for servicing. The only advice I can offer is stock more 4x4 cars in an area of the country with so many steep hills!
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and share your comments with us. We're very pleased to hear how helpful and well informed you found our Sales Team to be and will certainly forward your kind words on. However we are sorry and can only apologise that on this occasion, due to the high volume of demand this outstripped our supply which unfortunately meant we were unable to provide the ALLGRIP for you. We do hope that you are enjoying your new purchase and very much look forward to seeing and providing you with the same great service in the future. Thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
I recently bought a new car from Colin Appleyards and was served by Nick Hughes. He was very helpful to me in choosing a vehicle that suited my requirements. He was able to answer all my questions and along with Sam the Finance Manager advised me about the various ways to finance the deal. I must also mention Nick's colleague Matthew who also helped with documentation whilst Nick was attending to another customer. Overall a very friendly dealership that makes the customer feel important rather than just another deal!!
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Joanne, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how well you were looked after by the staff at our Ashton dealership and will certainly forward your kind words onto them. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Joanne and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your New Suzuki Swift.
Had my motorcycle in for alarm fitted everything ok and that staff were very helpful will take my bike there again
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Andrew, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to know that you found the team at our motorcycle branch to be very helpful and that you will return to us. Thanks again Andrew, we appreciate your support.
Friendly and helpful staff
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
Good value, friendly service.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear that the service you received from our Keighley Suzuki dealership was friendly and good value for money. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Very helpful as always
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that once again you were happy with the service that you received from the staff at our Ashton dealership. Thanks again for you review, we really appreciate it.
We have been really delighted with the 3 cars that we have bought from Colin Appleyard at Bradford. All of the staff are helpful but Sam in particular is fantastic. He handled everything in a friendly and relaxed way. He has never put us under any pressure and could not have looked after us any better. Fabulous service!
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Jackie, Good to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how happy you are with the service that you have received from Sam and The Team at our Bradford dealership and we will certainly forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again Jackie we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your cars, Safe and Happy motoring to ALL.
I have been a customer for 7 years and have always had very good service. Very friendly staff who go the extra mile to help.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Richard, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you have received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Richard, we appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
We have recently bought our car from this dealership. I must say that the whole experience was very pleasant. The customer service from Christian was extraordinary as he went out of the way to make our buying experience hassle free. I would highly recommend them!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Misbah, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's fantastic to hear how well Christian at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you and we will certainly forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Volvo XC60.
Excellent service as always. We’re always pleased with the service you provide.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Angela, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that once again our Huddersfield dealership has provided you with excellent service. Thanks again Angela for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Purchased two cars today from Colin Appleyard's Bradford branch for myself and my mum, because we bought two they gave us a great deal. Thank you to the staff who were helpful and friendly and didn't pressurize us - John, Kevin, Richard and especially to Sam who looked after us all the way, friendly and professional and explained everything clearly and sorted all the necessary paperwork efficiently so it all went smoothly, thank you.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Sarah & Jane, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you both are with the service that you received from our Bradford dealership and that everything went ahead smoothly and efficiently. Thanks again for your feedback, we wish you both many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki Celerio's and thank you both for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Two cars purchased today from Colin Appleyard's Bradford branch for myself and my mum, gave us a good deal. Excellent service, staff lovely and friendly - John, Kevin, Richard and especially Sam who made sure everything went smoothly and didn't pressurize us with anything but explained all the information clearly. Best service from a car dealer, thank you, we are very happy with our purchases.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Exclamation mark appeared on my dash, low pressure in my tyres. Called on Appleyards, they sorted it out for me there and then. Great service.
Hi Susan, Thank you very much for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback.
I had a display problem after the RAC recovered my SX4 - their electronic OBD system just couldn't communicate with Suzuki's. Colin Appleyard staff identified the problem and reset the BCM using their Suzuki equipment in no time at all. Cue an excessive payment for the Suzuki-only equipment? Not a bit of it - Just charged for the Garage time at standard rate!
Hi Peter, Good to hear from you and thanks for leaving us a 5 star review, we really do appreciate it.
MOT & annual service excellent.prompt and efficient , courtesy car as requested. Colin Feather & staff most helpful
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we’re really pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Colin and The Team at our Keighley dealership and we will certainly forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Ian and we very much look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
I was very happy today again, with help with new tyres. I didn't have long to wait for them to be fitted. I have always found all staff and Technicians Brilliant and pleasant. Even kind to my little Dog offering a drink of water and a fuss. Thank you Colin Appleyard. Ann Rosling
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Ann, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from us and very much look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again Ann, we really appreciate your feedback.
Colin Appleyard were brilliant when I recently bought my Honda forza 125 Brilliant & helpful staff Polite and kept me up to updated delivered Excellent services l would recommend the dealership to anyone and salesman TIM big thanks
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Tim and The Team at our Motorcycle branch and we will certainly forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, Take Care and we hope you enjoy your Honda 125.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,099 reviews