Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Scott Borthwick
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Richard Heys
Service carried out at huddersfield branch. Car picked up in good time, brought back in super quick time. Video sent with good explanation etc by Mr porter. Good Service by all concerned.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Mrs Haigh, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
I had my service/MOT yesterday. My appointment was made in advance band I was reminded of the date a couple of days beforehand. My car was collected and brought back by a courteous young man. I was sent a video of my car re the MOT. All was well apart from 2 front wiper blades, which I was informed about by phone and the job was done. The car came back spotless after a good valet. Very good service from Ashton branch staff. Thank you.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks very much for your 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments. As a family run business feedback from our customers is very important as it keeps us striving for the high level of service we always aim to deliver. Thanks again, we really appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Very good experience buying from Colin Appleyard, would recommend
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Many thanks for your review. We're glad you had a 5 star buying experience and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift.
We are repeat customers and would not want to go anywhere else for our vehicles. The vehicles (we have 3 in our family) are fantastic value for money and the customer service from sale to servicing is friendly and reliable. We always feel very well taken care of. What more could you ask for? Thank you especially to Daniel for making my change of Motability vehicle smooth and stress free.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Andrea, Thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great to receive feedback from you regarding your 3rd vehicle purchase from Colin Appleyard. As a family run business feedback from our customers is very important as it keeps us striving for the high level of service we always aim to deliver. Thanks once again Andrea for your review, we really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty. Enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara and we'll look forward to seeing you again soon.
Collection was helpful. The video highlighted a puncture and was told they couldn't organise. Kwikfit are next street down? No feed back re concerns I had highlighted when vehicle was booked in and again at collection.was told by delivery driver I need to talk to person who collected it.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important and allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. Having spoken with the dealership regarding your comments they did advise they had contacted you and explained that as your car is a Motability vehicle it does have to go to Kwik Fit to have any puncture repairs carried out. Unfortunately we weren’t in a position where we could take it there and still deliver the car back to you in the specified time. Apologies this was the case but at the said time we just didn't have the staff availability and we were on the understanding that you were happy to arrange this upon the return of your vehicle. The concerns regarding the noisy brakes were dealt with as part of the service and please accept our apologies if this wasn’t fully explained to you. We very much value your custom and do hope we can be of service to you again in the future.
As always very efficient; but I wish two of what I would have thought were minor problems, (Satnav failure & ?slow puncture on front nearside) might have been dealt with this week (20 April to 24 April) rather than the booked-in date of 28 April.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Eric, Thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear that once again you received efficient service from our team at Huddersfield and we do apologise that we were unable to book you in before the 28th. This is due to the high volume of bookings which we already had in place. Apologies once again Eric, we very much value your custom and we'll look forward to providing you with the same great service on the 28th.
They had the car I wanted and I could test drive it. They couldn’t turn up on time in a morning to meet me for the test drive. Nor could they spell my name correctly or use my correct title which is worrying when getting finance and a new car registered. Lets hope they’ve done it correctly. I was excited to get my new car, walked away feeling disappointed with the admin side.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important and allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. Apologies that in the first instance Dan was unable to greet you upon your visit to the showroom, this was due to unforeseen circumstances that were out of our control, however, in Dan's absence Steve was present and got everything ready and on time for your test drive appointment. We have now amended your name and title details and apologies that this error occurred. We very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Ignis and hope that this will not prevent you from returning to us again in the future.
Customer service was excellent and everything was arranged and organised quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks very much for coming back to us and it's great to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Christian and the team at our Huddersfield dealership. We wish you many miles and safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift and thanks again for your review, we really appreciate your support.
Fantastic service from Simon at the Bradford dealership. I hadn’t booked an appointment but he allowed us to do a test drive while he dealt with another customer. Really knowledgeable and enabled me to get the perfect car.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Katie, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great to receive feedback from you regarding your visit to our Bradford dealership and we're very pleased to hear how well Simon looked after you. Thanks again Katie for your review and we look forward to seeing you again upon the delivery of your New Suzuki.
Professional service. Timings all to plan. minor fault discovered and fixed immediately. Thank you.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks for your feedback. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the service that you received from the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we will forward your comments on. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Great service thank you.
Thanks very much for your review. We're glad you had a 5 star experience.
Called in yesterday to get a new wiper fitted excellent service all round done and dusted on no time thanks very.much
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very pleased to hear that you received a 5 star service from Johnathan and the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll forward your comments on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
Excellent customer service from Ashley at keighley branch. Nothing was to much bother for him he even answered all my questions in a way which even we understand..
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Ian, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're really pleased to hear how well Ashley looked after you and we will be sure to share your comments. Thanks again Ian, we appreciate your feedback and very much look forward to seeing you in June to take delivery of your New Nissan Juke.
Brilliant, professional service, so clear info about everything I needed to know. Excellent communication regarding receipt of insurance docs, bacs payment and service agreement. New car is simply great. I love it. Thank you Maggie
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Maggie, Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and it's great to hear how much you like your New Suzuki Swift. We'll forward your kind words onto Matthew and thanks again Maggie for your review, we really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty over all these years. All the best and enjoy.
Excellent service and excellent customer services
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Charlotte, It's great to receive feedback from you and we're very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Charlotte and we look forward to providing you with the same great service on your next visit.
Excellent customer service from Mathew at Huddersfield...he was really helpful with a problem as always
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Adele, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear that once again you were satisfied with the service that you received from Matthew, we'll share your kind words. Thanks again Adele, we really appreciate your support.
Excellent Service! They collected my Subaru WRX for a cam belt change. Collected my car and dropped it off which was really appreciated. Service department were always communicating and most importantly pleasant and friendly. Highly recommended!!
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Fred, Many thanks for the glowing review. We're very pleased to hear that Barrie and the team provided you with a 5 star service and we'll be sure to forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks once again Fred, we appreciate your support.
I dropped my car off for a safety recall. The initial customer service was welcoming and very helpful, however that was soon outweighed by the disappointment of not receiving work that I had paid for. I’ve ended up taking my car to my local garage and paying twice to get the work carried out. Really upset and disappointed. I’m unable to answer the next question as I’m still wait for Mike to call me back!
Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important and allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. Having discussed your comments with the dealership they did confirm that the work had been carried out and after collecting your car you had contacted the service desk to advise that the vehicle was vibrating and pulling at speeds of 80-100 mph. Matthew our Service Manager has tried to contact you but has been unsuccessful. If you would like to contact Matthew on 01484 514954 opt 2 he will be more than happy to discuss this with you in further detail.
MOT on car - they collected the car carried out the MOT (with video sent) and returned the car 2 hours later - all done. Splendid service from the team
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 14th April 2021
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Philip, Thanks very much for the great review. We're really pleased to hear Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership provided you with a 5 star service. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
The team at Colin Appleyard Huddersfield, notably Ijaz Ali and Karl Madden, handled a customer service matter with the utmost understanding and integrity, dealing with it swiftly and without fuss, to bring it to a successful and amicable conclusion, and for this we are very grateful.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi John, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Ali and Karl and we will forward your comments on. Thanks again John for your feedback and if we can be of assistance to you again in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.69 based on 1,688 reviews