Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Ceci
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Brett
Had my Quashqai booked for service for some time. However, my hospital admission was changed at last minute and meant I wouldn't be able to drive the car to the garage. Service reception arranged at very short notice to collect and return the car to my home.
Excellent.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! We're very pleased to hear our service staff provided you with great service.

Thanks again!
Receptionist, very pleasant and attentative, tea in a cup was much appreciated. Service manager also took time to explain service. This pensioner was very "APPY" thank you to the two who looked after me
Hi Eve,

At Colin Appleyard, we're always committed to making all our customers feel welcome and feel like family, so it's great to hear we made you feel "APPY", during your time with us.

Thank you very much for your feedback!
Poor customer service .. the men at service are rude .no smile .. no hello dont ask u to take a seat or offer a drink.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review. We're very sorry to hear you have received poor customer service at one of our dealerships.

At Colin Appleyard, we strive to deliver family friendly service to all our customers. Would you be able to contact us directly? You can email via enquiries@colinappleyard.com or ring our head office on 01535 606 321.

We would like to look into this for you, if we can.
Anyone who is thinking of travelling any distance to your garage at Shipley don't bother, even if you rang the day before[ mine was 140 mile round trip]spoke to Jameel? Friday and assured him I would be coming Saturday morning to view Kia and if as advertised would buy, he rang me when I was in Bradford just a couple of miles from garage and said there was someone looking at same vehicle who wanted to buy, I said we would only be a few minuets before we arrived there, but sure enough when we arrived he was in the process of signing the other people up. Don't trust them!
Hi Robert,

We're sorry you travelled a long way to see one of our vehicles, and were disappointed that upon arrival at our dealership, someone else was already in the process of purchasing it.

I'm informed by our branch manager that whilst you were travelling to see the vehicle as per your prior arrangement, that another party turned up to view the vehicle without having a prior appointment. At this point one of our sales team called you to make you aware and to give you first refusal, asking if you'd like to leave a refundable deposit to secure the car. This is common practice within the motor trade and one which you would expect of any other dealer. Our vehicles are displayed on various websites and unfortunately we have had experiences in the past when we have been asked to ‘reserve’ a car, taken it off sale only for them not to turn up resulting in both wasted time and money for the company and a missed opportunity for another potential buyer.

You declined to leave a deposit, so the car remained on sale and unfortunately the other party made the purchase just before you arrived.

Again, we apologise and appreciate you travelled a long way to visit us. We never like to disappoint customers but unfortunately we are unable to reserve cars without a refundable deposit.
Excellent service all round I would highly recommend Colin Appleyard Nissan
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 years ago
Polite, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Loved the video explaining the issue and result of health check. Courtesy car service is great. Kept in touch throughout. Thank you.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 years ago
Very friendly and personalised service, nothing too much trouble.
(Shipley) - Posted 4 years ago
Excellent service
Professional staff
Cheers
Colin winterburn
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 years ago
Although I had always had Colin apple yard deal with my car, I had since moved to a remote area of Cumbria, had an issue with my navara and put it in the local garage who took two days to look at it without any resolve. Ended up driving down to Keighley and explained my problem, it was fixed within two hours and I was delighted. Well done to al. You are brilliant. I will continue to fetch it down for any future problems.
Outstanding customer service provided in Keighley motorcycle shop. Both Paul and Chris have been fabulous and Paul particularly is a credit to the company. I would highly recommend this branch to friends and family.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 4 years ago
Courtesy car, repair completed on time, good communications.
Car vallated!
Friendly, efficient service as always.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 years ago
Completed work to my satisfaction, friendly staff
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 years ago
From the immediate and friendly reception, to the driving away in my new car, the experience was positive. Sam Fenton was helpful and knowledgeable about the car. We went on a test drive appropriate for what I needed to test, not just a routine route. The service was excellent.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 years ago
Great service!
Good prompt service
Since buying my vehicle from Colin Appleyards as a supposedly quality approved used car with the reassurance of coming back to you again & again you are spot on as I have had no end of issues with this car and wouldn't recommend anyone to buy a csr from you as I'm the short time I've had this it's had to have £2,000.00 and more before the car is right and there are still things wrong with it which is going to cost more money and even though you were seem to. be treated well, I was told it's a second hand car things do go wrong.
Which I do appreciate and the point I'm trying to get my head around is how many miles should a quality used car have on to be sold in their showroom and from the moment I picked it up things weren't right with it which took over 10 days to fix then later on other things were wrong with the car and after receiving it back the same issue was still appears to be faulty after being told it needed a rear shock absorbers when the noise was at the front of the car and still is making the noise after 14 months and they won't put it right unless I pay for it I'm totally at the end of my tether and now just want this nightmare to end and wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know as he don't seem to care as I thought they did with being small family business I would just be happy if they gave me my money back which I have asked many times but told they would put it right but still haven't and the different branches seem to be separate businesses as they don't seem to want to resolve my issues unless I take it back to Shipley which seeming they can't do as their equipment doesn't speak to my car which makes me wonder have I been told lies all along the time I've had this car.
And the extended warranty doesn't seem worth the paper it's written on as hardly anything seems to be cover as they say it's due to wear and tear.
Please please wake me up out of this nightmare I want it to end !!!
Really impressed with the expertise and help received from Adam
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 years ago
Took my Qashqai into the Keighley branch yesterday for a service, received excellent customer service from front desk staff & workshop staff were just as efficient.
After 20 years and 8 cars, 2 motor bikes and traveling from Manchester to Keighley, they make you feel like part of the family. Always good service.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.68 based on 1,600 reviews