Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Based on 2,695 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Catherine
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 9th March 2022
Alan Morson
Great customer service & friendly people. Had car serviced & seemed very reasonable.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Noel, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership, we'll be sure to share your kind comments. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Noel, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Really easy no hassle sevice as always. Great customer service from Jason. Renewed our service plan direct with Colin Appleyards and saved some pennies 10/10
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Diane, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Jason, we'll be sure to share your kind comments, they mean a lot. We appreciate your feedback Diane and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to Service and Maintain your Suzuki Celerio.
Do not use this car company absolute con artists! I bought a car from them had nothing but problems with it. The service staff can’t sort out the issue and the customer service staff are rude! I would say well clear off this dealership and advise people to go else where!
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see that you have only been able to leave us a 1-star review. We have discussed your comments with the dealership and understand your vehicle is still on-site with them at the moment. If you are still unhappy with the outcome after collecting your vehicle, please contact us at the following link where your comments will be investigated further - https://www.colinappleyard.com/our-company/head-office/
Customer service and sales approach very good but fuller reply is too soon after delivery
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the customer service and sales approach that you received from us and we do appreciate it's early days with your new car. If there is anything further we can help or advise with please don't hesitate to come back to us. In the meantime, we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We are always happy with the efficiency and friendly customer service here. Nothing is too much trouble. We are in the Suzuki car club since the purchase of our car from new and can recommend it.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Robert and Jane, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from us. As a company we do pride ourselves on the service we provide and it's nice to know you continue to experience this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Staff are very friendly an helpful only down side is I waited another half a hour as they sed they were hoovering an washin my car and it was nt done the second year in a row did the same last year.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Linda, Thank you for once again leaving us a review. Your feedback is important and allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. We do apologise that your vehicle hasn't had a complimentary wash after the routine servicing and we have raised this with the team. Please contact Angela or Barrie on 01613 305148 opt 2 and we will be more than happy to arrange to have this done for you, or if it's more convenient, mention this when your vehicle is in for it's next service. Apologies once again Linda and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Brilliant service , really friendly staff made to feel really welcome lovly hot choc too
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Bel, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service you received from Dan and the team at our Bradford dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments, they mean a lot. Thanks again Bel, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future. Glad you enjoyed the Hot Chocolate.
Been goin Ashton a while now fast friendly service had 3 cars off them all good
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Linda, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you continue to be with the service you receive from the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again Linda, we appreciate your feedback and we value your continued loyalty.
Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Rob, Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received from Steve and the team. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Rob, we appreciate your feedback and we wish you all the best with your Suzuki Swift.
Very happy with the SuzukiVitara which I collected yesterday. The sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable, and was able after consultation to offer a reasonable price for my part exchange car
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review. It's great to know you had a 5-star experience and that you were happy with the service you received from us. Thanks again, we appreciate your feedback and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Vitara.
Just purchased a used car from Colin Appleyards, Keighley. I got great customer service and np pressure to buy etc. I was given a fair price for my car and all round I was impressed
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Andy, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know you were happy with the all round service you received from Ashley, we'll be sure to share your comments. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Andy, we appreciate your feedback and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Nissan Qashqai.
Very helpful and polite always happy with your service
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from us. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Just to add to my previous review I would like to say I am 86 and got my first car aged 20 . I have been to many dealers none could compare with the excellent service I received.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Robert, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service you received from the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks once again Robert, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Very quick efficient and friendly service. Car came back spotless.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Chris, Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received from us. Thanks again Chris, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Always get a first class service at Suzuki Bradford by Jason the service Manager, nothing is too much trouble for him, that is why when I come to change my car Suzuki Bradford would be my first call. David Ross
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi David, Thank you very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Jason, we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again David, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
All round service and maintenance very good Thank you 👍
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review. It's great to know you were happy with the all-round service you received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Yearly service + MOT took my car in as planned gave me use of a loan car prearranged got an update text and video of my car service all really good to know stuff collected my car approximately 3 hours later finished and washed n vacuumed this is a great service alway good friendly helpful staff on hand once again we’ll done see you all next time , George Sullivan…
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi George, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Barrie and the team and we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again George, we appreciate your review and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Visited the sales department on Sunday 26 th June. During my enquiry, about buying a Suzuki Swift Sport , in the future. I found Steve and Michael to be really professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend these guys and based on my experience, I am hoping to return next year. Thank you both. With best wishes, Catherine M Barker
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Catherine, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're pleased to hear you found Steve and Michael to be really professional, helpful and knowledgeable. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. Thanks again Catherine, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again next year.
From beginning to end Karl made my first experience of buying a car brilliant. Everyone there helped me feel comfortable, unrushed and sure about my purchase. All the steps were clearly explained without pushing to buy extra I didn't want. Can't recommend Colin Appleyard at Huddersfield enough!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Abi, Good to hear back from you and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service you received from Karl and the team, we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. Thanks again Abi, we appreciate your feedback and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Baleno.
Karl @ Huddersfield was fantastic to deal with, excellent service and so easy to organise buying my new car and exchanging my old one, did everything for me! All done so easy and quick! And I absolutely love my new car!!!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Nikki, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you are with your Suzuki Vitara and also the service you received from Karl. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Nikki, we appreciate your review and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your new car.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.8 based on 2,695 reviews