Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD

About Colin Appleyard LTD: Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy

customer service
"Just returned from Collin Appleyard Bradford ,the service Sam gave us was excellent he was a very professional and extremely amaiable sales person a credit to himself and Suzuki. Will not hesitate to recommend to friends and family .thanks so much Sam"
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Janet, Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review. We're so pleased to hear how well Sam at our Bradford dealership looked after you and we will certainly forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again Janet for the review and recommendation and we hope you enjoy your Suzuki SX4.
"Very comfortable with my experience at Colin Appleyard Keighley, will definitely be recommending them to family and friends"
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Christine, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review, We're very pleased to hear how comfortable you found your buying experience to be with Matthew at our Keighley dealership. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon to hand your new purchase over to you.
"Like most Yorkshire men I don’t like parting with money,but I have to say purchasing my car at Colin apple yard ltd was made relatively painless thanks to a very professional young salesman called Sam alom who took great care to make sure that we maybe the right choice and were satisfied with the car we had chosen,I would not hesitate to use Colin appleyard ltd again in the future."
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how well our Sales Executive Sam looked after you at our Bradford dealership and also that as a company you wouldn't hesitate to use us in the future. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you soon to hand your new purchase over to you.
"Excellent service. Very pleased to write a review to such a good garage to do business with. Thank you again."
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Peter, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review, We really appreciate it and are so pleased to hear how well John and The Team at our Bradford dealership have looked after you. Thanks again Peter.
"Staff were extremely helpful and Freindly and made the purchase of my car an enjoyable experience."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Swift.
"Really helpful staff members, want the best experience for their customers, not pushy at all, give you time to look around before coming to speak to you which was great as we didn’t feel at all pressured into anything, great help and would definitely recommend"
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Lauren, Thank you very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear how helpful you found the staff at our Huddersfield dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Lauren and here's wishing you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki Celerio.
"Thanks for the time you took with me in buying my new car . I am over the moon with it. Thank Steve"
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Gledhill, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback, It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Baleno and we will certainly forward your thanks on to Steve at our Keighley dealership. Thanks again Mr Gledhill, We really appreciate your feedback.
"Brilliant0"
Hi Mr Kilpin, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review, We really appreciate it and if we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us on 01484 514954 or via our web https://www.colinappleyard.com/contact
"Very helpful staff and very good service, the car developed a fault when they first tried to deliver it and it was returned, rectified and test driven to ensure it was all in good working order. The car which I bought over the telephone without seeing was as described and well prepped. I would recomment this dealership. Many thanks."
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, It's great for us to hear that the staff at our Bradford dealership provided you with very good service and that you also found them to be very helpful. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it.
"very easy to deal with no pressure very happy I came to colin Appleyard and happy with the car I bought will be taking out a service plan this week"
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Suzuki S-Cross and also the service that you received from us. You can contact Steve at any time on 01535 606321 who will be more that happy to get your service plan in place for you. Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it.
"Dealing with Colin Appleyard was an easy experience. 10/10 for their customer service! I don’t know about you, but I dread talking to sales people as they don’t always have your best interest at heart, it’s all generally about getting a sale!, this was most definitely not like that. They weren’t pushy and helped answer every question I had. I was shown 3 cars that I was interested in, with no pressure to buy any, which I really liked. They were helpful and accommodating and had an abundance of patience with me. Thank you Colin Appleyard for a pleasurable car shopping experience!"
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Cat, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great to receive your feedback regarding your experience with Colin Appleyard. We're very pleased to hear the service our staff provided made your car shopping experience a pleasure. Thanks again Cat for your feedback and if there is anything further that we can help or advise with then please don't hesitate to contact us.
"Great experience, would definitely recommend Colin Appleyards. Thanks to Paul in the Goldwing Section"
Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Andy, we will forward your comments onto Paul at our motorcycle branch.
"Simon was very enthusiastic and helpful - he gave a good demo enabling a test drive covering a range of situations."
Hi Martin, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback, We're very pleased to hear how well Simon at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you. Thanks again Martin for your feedback and if there is anything further that we can help or advise you with then please feel free to contact us.
"Excellent service by Sam in sales he was very helpful and an asset to the company. Very happy with my new car."
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Deanna, Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear that you are very happy with your new car and also that Sam at our Bradford dealership provided you with excellent service. Thanks again for your review Deanna and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your New Suzuki Ignis.
"Very friendly and efficient people. The recent sale of my Goldwing couldn't have been easier. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a bike or car from this dealer. Highly recommended"
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very friendly and efficient people. A recent sale of my Goldwing couldn't have been made any easier. Got to be the best Goldwing dealer in the country in my opinion. I would buy a bike from this dealer without the slightest worry. John J. Aylesbury"
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that the recent sale of your Goldwing couldn't have been made any easier and also that you found our motorcycle team to be very friendly and efficient. Thanks again for your review John and if we can be of further assistance in the future then please don't hesitate to contact us.
"The staff, particularly Simon with whom we discussed our purchase of a Subaru Outback, were friendly, totally knowledgable and helpful without being sales driven. Nothing was too much trouble and we were encouraged to phone or call in with any queries or just for (good) coffee and a chat."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Pam & Ken, Thank you very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear how well Simon and the team at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you. Thanks again for your feedback, We very much hope you enjoy your New Subaru Outback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Once again I have chosen to buy my car from Colin Appleyard because not only is it a the right car but buying it was easy .l have always found that all the staff at C.A. a pleasure to deal with.Thank you very much."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Lomax, Many thanks for sending us your feedback. It's great for us to hear that we have been able to provide you with the right car and that you found the buying process easy. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mr Lomax for your feedback, we really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty - Enjoy your New Suzuki Ignis.
"Just swopped my Vitara for an S Cross 4x4. Loved the Vitara and couldn't decide between the two. Steve, as usual, was very patient. No pressure at all and very informative. Eventually bought the S Cross and the company found me the colour I wanted which they had driven up from Stoke. Will go back to the Huddersfield dealership again. Great experience."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star rating, It's great for us to hear how well Steve at our Huddersfield dealership looked after and that he managed to find the colour you wanted. Thanks again Barbara for your feedback, We really appreciate it, very much value your loyalty and hope you enjoy your New Suzuki S-Cross 4x4.
"Second car with them now. Always happy with their service. Everyone there is very personable and helpful and makes you feel comfortable while you're there. Matthew was especially great handling my PCP upgrade."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star rating. It's great for us to hear that once again you are happy with the service you received from the staff at our Keighley dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate it and very much value your loyalty.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.63 based on 974 reviews