Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My bike went in for mot on Tuesday at 9am I was met by Malcom who took care of the me and the bike great service and was ready on time if not before Thanks
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Les, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Malcolm at our motorcycle branch. Thanks again Les for sending us your feedback, We really appreciate your support.
Great service from Colin Appleyard Bradford. Sam Alom, the sales representative is a credit to the organisation. He provided fantastic customer service from start to finish, showing great attention to detail. He made the whole process of purchasing my car very easy!
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Roberta, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Sam at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words onto him. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Roberta for your review, we really appreciate your support. Enjoy your Suzuki Swift and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Waited for 12months for the car to arrive. Excellent communication from matthew. Enjoying the new car.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how much you are enjoying your Suzuki Jimny and also that you were satisfied with the communication from Matthew. Thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate your support and very much look forward to seeing you upon taking delivery of your New Suzuki Vitara.
Helpful and informative advise
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how helpful and informative you found our staff to be. Thanks again for your review and we wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your New Nissan Juke.
Excellent customer service provided by the team at Keighley, in particular Ashley Pates. He was friendly and approachable and was able to answer all of our queries. Would thoroughly recommend them.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you received from Ashley at our Nissan dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate your support and very much hope you enjoy your New Nissan Leaf.
I had a new key cut for my old Sazuki jimny at the Bradford branch , because it takes a while to program the new key my wife and I were going to walk to a nearby garden centre to kill some time. Tracy said why not just take one of our cars ,which we did ,as it rained heavily as we returned we were pleased to have taken the offer . What great service , we will be back.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tony, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Tracy at our Bradford dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Tony and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Having recently purchased a vehicle from your Huddersfield branch I would like to say how pleasant it was to to be able to look at cars without being hounded by pushy salesmen. A big thank you to Karl for his relaxed & efficient service. Nothing was too much trouble & was able to answer any further queries that I had. I would highly recommend a visit to the showroom to anyone looking to purchase a new car.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Steve, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how well Karl at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you and also that you would highly recommend us. Thanks again for your review Steve, we really appreciate your support and very much value your business.
Great service! Matthew was very helpful at the keighkey branch! And saw me several times as I was back and forth deciding the right car :)
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're delighted to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you received from Matthew and we will forward your kind words onto him. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
excellent and friendly service from colin appleyard's Bradford branch John Toth helped me through my purchase and found just the car I wanted, everything went so smoothly, and I'm delighted with my 2nd celerio.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Hindley, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how delighted you are with your Suzuki Celerio and also how pleased you were with the service that you received from John. Thanks again Mr Hindley for your feedback, We really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
From start to finish Adam our sales representative was very helpful with lots of information about the car and offers, he explained everything on the test drive that helped us with the controls. Top man, 5 stars.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Denise, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from Adam and we will be sure to forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again Denise and here's wishing you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Nissan Qashqai.
With regret we were unable to purchase a vehicle, particularly after we had received such courtesy and stressless sales advice, Both Stephen and your most recent addition to the Sales team, Patrick were the most committed representatives who gave us a lot of their time. We are genuinely disappointed that it was not possible to 'close the deal' on this occasion. We wish the Company a continuing lively and progressive existance in what we are aware is a very competitive market. Thankyou
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from Steve and Patrick at our Keighley dealership and we will certainly forward your kind words onto them. Whilst on this occasion it wasn't possible to close the deal, we thank you for your time in visiting our showroom and very much hope that you would consider us in the future.
Fabulous customer service! Went to Huddersfield branch to look at a car, unfortunately it had sold! They found very similar car at their other branch and brought it over so I could test drive the next day, tested it, bought it, love it! Service was fab, they have gone out of their way to make it easy for the customer and have been so helpful and friendly! Would recommend them to everyone!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Brown, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It's great for us to hear how much you are enjoying your Suzuki Swift and also for us to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Steve and the team at our Huddersfield dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mrs Brown for your review, we wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
5 star customer service! Went to look at a car I had seen online which had unfortunately sold. Sales staff found one at their other branch & had it brought over for me to test the next day, bought the car, had it a week and love it! Fab staff who have gone out of their way to make the whole process easy for the customer! Helpful, friendly service! Would recommend to everyone!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
We road tested a car that was of interest to us. For a number of the reason the vehicle was not what we expected and we did not proceed. The service provided from Appleyards was exemplary, our decision was based on the vehicle not meeting expectation, not the service from Appleyards.
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Matthew and the team at our Keighley dealership. Whilst on this occasion the vehicle of initial interest didn't quite meet your expectations, we would like to thank you for taking the time to visit our showroom and hope you would consider us in the future.
I appreciated the fact that Matthew Butterfield from your Keighley branch refrained from applying any sales pressure. He was most considerate and helpful, and I would happily recommend him to anyone who is intending to purchase a Suzuki car.
Hi Daphne, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how satisfied you were with the help and advise that you received from Matthew at our Keighley dealership and also that you would recommend us. Thanks again for your feedback Daphne, We really appreciate it.
John at the Bradford branch was fantastic and very friendly made me very welcome and so helpful. Would recommend this branch to anyone. Thank you John.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Peter, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from John at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. Thanks again Peter for your review, We really appreciate your support.
Ian in the Bradford branch was extremely helpful when I came in to look at one of your vehicles. I have felt happy from start to finish and I love my new car 😁 a much better experience than when I went to Arnold Clark!! I would recommend yourselves 100%
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Nadine, Many thanks for taking the time to send us you feedback. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with your Peugeot 308 and also the service that you received from Ian. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Enjoy your Peugeot 308 Nadine and thanks very much for choosing and recommending Colin Appleyard.
Adam Hussain has been very helpful and supportive in the decision making process of buying a used Qashqai. I wasn't quite ready commit when I came for my first viewing. He advised that I put a deposit down so that I didn't lose the car. He was very patient with the time it took me to be ready to purchase the car. Luke who accompanied us on the test drive was very helpful, knowledgeable and relaxed.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Susie, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how well Adam and Luke looked after you at our Nissan dealership and we will forward your kind words onto them. We wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Nissan Qashqai and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Absolutely first class service . Excellent professional staff , a joy to deal with . Thank you so very much for everything . Kathryn Lee .
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kathryn, Great to hear from you and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you have received from Dean and the team and we will certainly forward your kind words on. We wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Jimny and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Everything from start to finish was great, I would highly recommend Sam Alom at the Bradford branch, he was so helpful and when I pick the car up he explained everything.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Sam at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words onto him. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, we wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Swift Sport and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,127 reviews