Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
Fantastic service and generally great all round 😊
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your support.
Excellent service from staff still have to ring them back great service
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Simon, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the 5 star review. It's great for us to know that Steve and the team at our Huddersfield dealership provided you with excellent service and we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Simon for your review, we appreciate your support.
It is no surprise why you are constantly getting 5 star reviews.
Initially had my Vitara booked in for service and MOT on 24/11 in Ashton, however having seen your Covid video, I was not able to conform to your regulations .After a call to your servicing department Barry suggested getting my car picked up and dropped off on the 25/11. Absolutely worked for me. Car picked up and returned immaculately cleaned by Paul. Cannot fault anything. Mr Appleyard i have now been dealing with your dealership in Ashton for some time, and you have a fantastic team there. Special recognition to Barry(servicing)Paul(valeting)
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Ibrahim, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Barry, Paul and the team at our Ashton dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. Thanks again Mr Ibrahim, we really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Take care and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
barrie helpful & polite. sorted my quries. paul the technician excellent job. thank you. I know I can depend on them for their knowledge & satisfaction. I trust them very much.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Al-Nasiry, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Barrie and Paul at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mrs Al-Nasiry, we really appreciate your feedback.
Took my Suzuki Alto to Colin Appleyard in Ashton-u-Lyne for its Service and MOT on 23rd Nov. 2020. Barry and staff very polite and I was very pleased with the result. Price was what I expected in todays climate, therefore all’s good. Many thanks go to Barry on reception and the engineer who serviced my Suzuki Alto. Thanks again
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Many thanks for the great review, we really appreciate your support.
Great service as always, strict Covid measures in place. I really appreciate the video clip showing in great detail the health check, and clearly pointing out any issues. Many thanks again
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Paul, Thanks very much for the great review, we value your support
Cannot fault the parts department over the years for their commitment and dedication to being as good as they are

Many thanks to Ian Lennie - top bloke

Hi Philip, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. It's fantastic to hear how pleased you continue to be with the service that you received from Ian and the team at our Motorcycle Branch and we will be sure to let them know. Thanks again Philip for you review, we appreciate your support and value your continued loyalty.
I would just like to say that I am very pleased with the service I received when my vehicle - Nissan Navara RU55JNR was booked in for a recall and warranty work. I was treated like royalty and was very well looked after. Vehicle was ready before the original time they gave me and minimal work time was lost.
Thank you very much for your brilliant work and service.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave such a glowing review. It's fantastic to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Steve and the team at our Nissan dealership and we will certainly forward your comments on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
We usually dread the process of purchasing a car but found our experience today to be painless and very straightforward. Richard answered and solved our questions and was very fair. No schmulzy sales patter just great customer service. We left feeling very confident that we had a good and fair deal and if any problems were to arise in the future they would be swiftly dealt with.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Barrie & Barbara, Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and leave us a 5 star review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Richard at our Bradford dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback, we value your support and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Dacia Duster.
Booked in for new front tyres fitted no problem and in quick time we’ll done great job
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Sullivan, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, we appreciate your support.
Barry took my Vitara in to Ashton at very short notice to fix a tyre problem that was seemingly beyond our local tyre depot. Speedy, professional service and it was done for free. Even if we wanted to switch car makes (and we don't) it would be very hard to do it. 10/10 for customer service.
Martin Kitchin
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Martin, Good to hear from you and thank you very much for the glowing review. We're really pleased to hear how well Barrie looked after you at our Ashton dealership and we will forward your kind words on. Thanks again Martin for your review, we value your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
The video that you send to customers the background radio need to be turned down as cannot hear the mechanic
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. Unfortunately from the information that we have we are unable to identify which dealership your vehicle has been into. If you can provide a little more information we will certainly bring this to the attention of the dealerships Service Manager. You can contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Did you know, this family run business is quietly funding breakfasts for school children in Huddersfield? No song and dance, just getting on with doing the right thing for their community.
10/10
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. As a family run business we will try to help out in the local community where we can. Thanks once again for your review, we really appreciate it.
They are so helpful when they are needed.nothing is too much trouble.Anita McLean
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Anita, Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear how helpful you found Barrie to be at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Anita for your review, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
The car was ready for when I arrived. No hard sell of insurance etc. Happy customer.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear your Suzuki Swift was all ready for collection and that you weren't faced with any hard sell. We do pride ourselves on the service that we provide and it's good to know you experienced this.
Service And Mot undertaken on my elderly mothers Alto. Car collected and returned by dealership which was extremely helpful. Jason is always extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We're really pleased to hear how well Jason looked after you and we will forward your kind words. We'd like to wish you and your Mum all the very best and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
I will always recommend Colin Appleyard Huddersfield, the staff are friendly and courteous no matter what query you have. Recently had my car serviced and they kept me updated throughout the process. Matt and Mike are always happy to help and put you at ease, especially during these stressful times.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Jasmine, Good to hear from you and many thanks for the glowing review. It's great to hear how well Matt and Mike looked after you at our Huddersfield dealership and we will certainly forward you comments on. Thanks again Jasmine and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Its always a pleasure to go to Appleyards. Everyone are so nice. Nothing is ever a issue with them.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Julie, Thank you very much for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback.
Very happy with my service and MOT feel confident I'm driving a safe car that's why I return, customer care good, and Covid 19 procedures all in place.
Price very compatible.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you very much for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Once again I was really impressed with the brilliant service when I took my bike in for it’s MOT. It needed some work doing but they always make it really clear what needs doing and why and explained it all to me so I don’t feel stupid. Much appreciated.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Kate, Thank you very much for the 5 star review. It's great to hear how well the team at our Motorcycle Branch looked after you and will forward your comments on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,399 reviews