Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
We dealt with Christian in Huddersfield who is exactly how sales people should be...knowledgeable but not pushy & giving us time to think & make decisions. The car is great as well.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Catherine, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Celerio and also to hear how well Christian at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you. Thanks again Catherine for your review, we really appreciate it.
Steve was great. Super helpful in the purchase of the new car! Told us clearly what the price per month would be so we weren’t caught out with hidden fees! (Like I have with other companies) He made the whole process smooth and easy! Plus he has a cute dog!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how well Steve at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you, ensuring the whole purchase of your Suzuki Vitara went smoothly. We'll pass your kind words onto Steve and thanks again for the great review.
I recently bought a pre owned, approved used, or what we used to call secondhand, car from this dealer, in Keighley West Yorkshire. I knew the dealer through other contacts and got what I was expecting. A really good service from a family run and family orientated dealer. The sales person (Dave) in this case was welcoming, open, straightforward and knowledgable. I would certainly use them again and am happy to recommend them to others.
Hi Don, It's great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with Colin Appleyard and we will certainly forward your kind words on to Dave at our Nissan dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Don and we very much hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Nissan Leaf.
Very knowledgeable and informative sales person who was not too pushy, who took his time to fully understand our car requirements and offering several solutions to meet our financial circumstances
Hi Stevan, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how knowledgeable and informative you found Steve to be at our Keighley dealership, ensuring he understood your needs and requirements. Thanks again Stevan for your review and we very much look forward to seeing you again soon to take delivery of your New Suzuki Swift.
Very happy with car and service. Although boot light not working so had to call this morning. Also think customers should have a choice of either a spare tyre as I think the inflatable kits are dangerous and if you use it and it doesn't work your stuck. Bring back spare tyres.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Miss Clifford, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 4 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Suzuki S-Cross and the service that you received from us. Apologies that the option to purchase a spare wheel wasn't mentioned to you and that the boot light wasn't working due to a loose connection, I believe this is now sorted and that you have also purchased a spare wheel. I will forward your comments on and thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
From my first contact with Colin Appleyard in Keighley (Michael Hannon), to picking up my new m/c, I found their customer service to be first class. On arrival at the dealership the staff were friendly and eager to help, even pointing out the best place to refuel the bike on my long ride home to Scotland. This is a company that prides itself on giving the buyer top service and a lot of other dealerships could look at Appleyard if they want to improve their customer experience. Many thanks Michael and the team, you did your employer proud.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Colin, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave such a glowing review. We're really pleased to hear how well Mikey and The Team at our motorcycle branch have looked after you. Thanks again Colin, we very much hope you enjoy your New Kawasaki and we would like to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Excellent service once again from your Keighley branch.Staff go over and above to help.Seamless service from buying my Vitara to having it serviced and MOT.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Crowther, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you have received from our Keighley dealership. Thanks again Mr Crowther and we very much look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
I bought my first car at the Ashton under Lyne branch 3 years ago and recently went back to part exchange for a bigger model.Dean Harrison was the sales person both times and I have to say that his customer service,knowledge and genuine care that comes across to get you the best deal, that works for you is fantastic.There was a hiccup after the recent purchase which stressed me a little, however Dean went above and beyond to ensure that this issue was resolved and his communication to reassure me each step of the way was appreciated. 5 star rating to him,Dean is an asset to your company.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Shapiara, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how well Dean at our Ashton dealership has looked after you, ensuring that any issues were resolved and reassuring you at all times. Many thanks once again Shapiara, We appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Just bought a vitara from Colin Appleyard Bradford what can i say absoltely first class . We had the pleasure of seeing /dealing with Mr John Toth who was so professional and answered all our questions . Such a great guy in fact we said we hope to deal with him when we next renew our car and we mean every word would highly recommend absolute pleasure Thank You
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr & Mrs Porter, Great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with John at our Bradford dealership and we will certainly forward your kind words on. Many thanks once again, we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Vitara and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future,
Colin appleyard staff are just so very helpful in every way and always make you feel welcome no matter what. I would highly recommend them and especially the huddersfield team with whom I have dealt with for many years for both my own car and my wife's. Value for money and service that is second to none and far better than even premium brand garages keeps bringing me back to colin appleyard time again. Great work, great team !
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Cornall, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such kind words. It's great for us to hear how happy you are with the service that you have received from us over the years. Many thanks once again Mr Cornall, We really appreciate your feedback and very much value your continued loyalty. Enjoy your Suzuki Swift and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Appleyard huddersfield was a refreshing change. I spent along time looking for a new car and I got really fed up with the sales guys talking to me like they were robots. Steve was great and gave me time to think about my descion and actually made the process enjoyable. Ali was brill at working around my work schedule. I am very happy with my Suzuki, thank you.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Naomi, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how well Steve and Ali looked after you at our Huddersfield dealership and will certainly forward your kind words on. Thanks again Naomi and we hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki S-Cross.
theafter servicefaultsetcwasvery/badsalespersondidnotwant to nopasseditontoparts/iscommentswere ihade been lumberdwith thejob/anddontphoemeagain/spoketoother/sales staffwhowere conserned/after thatnothing mrkeenan
Hi, We are sorry to see that you have left us a 2 star review. After speaking to you on the telephone I am glad to hear that you are now very happy with your bike and that the issues have been resolved. Please accept our apologies and I can assure you we greatly value your custom and hope that as you said you will return to us in the future. I will ensure your comments are passed onto the dealership and thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
Had Suzuki cars in the family for years all bought from Colin Appleyards & can't fault them in anyway. Had my yearly car service yesterday & once again was given impeccably service from Phil H (who picked up & returned it) Jason, Tracy & the team at the Bradford branch. Totally recommend. Thank you
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear that you have experienced this. We will forward your kind words on to our Bradford dealership. Thanks again Carol, We really appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Smooth transaction and efficient service as ever from Matthew in sales at Suzuki Keighley. All in order and on time. It's odd that the review questions below seem to relate to the delivery of parcels!!
Hi Mr Waterhouse, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how well Matthew at our Keighley dealership looked after you, ensuring everything went smoothly. Thanks again for your review Mr Waterhouse, we really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty.
Went in with a fault, came out with the same fault. they had to order parts to fix another known fault, and that one was known about for over a week. Time for a change of Dealership methinks , lost all faith in Ashton branch.
Hi Eric, We are sorry to see that you have left us a 1 star review and would certainly like to look into this for you. Apologies, but we are unable to find your details on our system. If you are able to fill in the form located at the following link we will ensure your comments are investigated - https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Excellent service from Simon, very quick and easy process without any hassle.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We will forward your kind words onto Simon and we hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Vauxhall Corsa. Thanks again, We really appreciate your feedback and very much value your custom.
Poor service
Hi Mr Whitaker, We are sorry to see that you have left us a 2 star review and would like to look into this for you however will require some further information in order to do so. If you are able to fill in the form located at the following link we will ensure your comments are investigated - https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
We are very pleased with the way Colin Appleyard Ltd handle the purchase of our first Suzuki car. Special thanks to Simon for making this purchase an enjoyable one.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, We're very pleased to hear how well Simon at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you and very much hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki Vitara. Thanks again, We really appreciate your feedback.
Just bought a new Z1000SX there at a bargain price and traded in my Fireblade which I hadn't noticed or mentioned had some rusty bolts and fixings on when we agreed a PX price on the phone. Although not happy when they spotted these they still stuck to the agreed price as the rest of the bike was in very good condition. Tim who I dealt with was always nice on the phone and in person and never pushy. I travelled up from Somerset to buy this bike and would do again. Highly recommended.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Paul, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Tim and The Team at our motorcycle branch. Thanks again Paul, We really appreciate your feedback and would like to wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable biking on your New Kawasaki ZX1000.
I picked up my yzf r 125 2013 plate second hand overall was ok paid 2300 for the bike and then further £199 for the gold vip package picked the bike up was all good then the L plate got stuck in the back mud guard they sorted this to my satisfaction with the VIP pack I was told i would get the service book which i did not get and they also forgot the hpi check which I also had to chase up and they also forgot to fill the bike up with fuel which was apart of the package overall ok but not the best experience with my first time dealership also wanted to charge me £60.00 for oil change which takes 1L of oil bit pricey for 30 mins work
Hi Jamie, We are sorry to see that on this occasion you have only been able to leave us a 2 star review and having spoken with the branch manager regarding your comments, we were unaware of any discontentment and believed any outstanding issues had been resolved to your satisfaction. We greatly value your custom and hope that you will return to us in the future.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.64 based on 1,019 reviews