Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Andy Wakeman
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Chris
More Photos & Videos
Nearest Suzuki dealer but some distance from me. Nonetheless they were happy to collect my vehicle from home for a service and return it again afterwards. So no hanging around for hours miles from home. All very straightforward. Very pleased.
Very happy with service as I have been over the years. The staff are always friendly & helpful. Loved the video I was sent by mechanic ( Joe ? ) showing service.
Requested a service and MOT as sonn as I heard the garage was open again. My car was booked in quickly and picked up and returned to me after service and MOT. Very pleased with the service.
Brilliant service from first buying the car to the ongoing service and communication. Having experienced Nissan Westway for several years Colin Appleyard is like a breath of fresh air
Motorcycle service was carried out and I was very happy at the way the staff had organised everything within the service department for Covid-19 risk.

The mechanical work was spot on as usual and staff always friendly and helpful.

The loan bike was clean and had fuel ready to go, over all it was a great service and I've no hesitation to use again.
Chris.
I had an MOT and service in June and I was very happy with the way I was treated by staff and the time it took to complete the tasks.
I had a service and MOT in June and I was very happy with the way I was treated by the staff and the time it took to complete the task.
After an initial problem that occurred in their workshop the staff did everything possible to rectify the situation. This was achieved in a polite, clean and respectful way. Thank you
Thanks great service
As a mobility car customer , I am very happy with the service Colin Appleyard Huddersfield . You are treated exceptionally good with before sales and after sales , we’ve had several mobility cars , and after the sale you are a number I have never found this at Suzuki Huddersfield, they treat you with respect and friendliness and that to me is very important Thank you !
To whom may concern
I booked service and change and tires with Nissan colin appleyard in keighley, service was good but change tires wasn’t good ,
I’ve been seen a few cars been washed from outside but my car not washed
My concern is not with customer service it’s with the service department
Hi Mr Ba-Fadel,

We take all complaints seriously and as such have investigated the points you have raised. I am told that everything relating to your tyres was resolved at our cost several weeks ago by replacing all 4 rim protectors - we apologise that there was an issue when the tyres were initially fit, but we worked quickly with you to ensure this was rectified and hopefully you've had no additional issues since.

It is true that unfortunately we haven't been able to wash service vehicles during the current Covid-19 pandemic. We hope you can understand that this is for the safety of our customers and staff to avoid any transferences on touch surfaces. If you wish to discuss any of this further, you can contact us via enquiries@colinappleyard.com.
Changed my car in just 4 days due to the fantastic customer service given by Ali who as usual gave us a fantastic price on our new car
The stars go to your Keighley branch who were so helpful and understanding of my concerns check my brakes and dealt with issue I had
0 STARS go to Huddersfield where I got my car from who last year lost my handbook and service details and never got back to me and this year
Booked me in for my service didn’t bother to let me know they shutting then after leaving my car to be serviced had it from 830 am till the following day
And a week later having not moved the car as I am shielding I had a puncture in the motorway and took it to Kwik fit to be told I needed two tyres as one was illegal and the other was borderline service manager dismissed this as the video said they were fine very abrupt and not reassuring in the least Due to renew my car not sure what to do now
Excellent service picked up from home and serviced and returned.service really good,very good value
Excellent collection service. Car service fine. Thank you for help during this lockdown time
All very efficient and business like very leased. Thank you.
contacted to book mot/service,forewarned re pick up time ,contacted re work needed and cost ,contacted when car was on the way back, all work done with usual efficiency. no complaints ,all staff,i dealt with, polite informative and cheerful.
Very pleased with the service and MOT. Impressed with the service video of my car
Had the usual brilliant customer service when I brought my car into Keighley Suzuki branch to get the winter tyres changed
Friendly efficient service. No waiting around either on arrival or when I picked up my car. Thanks
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,210 reviews