Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
just had my service and 'free' MOT. I paid £9.14 for my free MOT? I haven't taken advantage of the weekly wash and vac service I'm entitled to (being a service plan customer) before this service, so a little disappointed my boot hadn't been vacuumed. Nice friendly staff, but they should know the price of a tyre? And when I'm rung to say the car is ready to collect they should know how much my bill will be?
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 years ago
Dear Mrs Horn,

I believe Colin, our service advisor, has spoken to you already to go through your comments here. You were not charged for the MOT and we're sorry about any confusion this may have caused, it is just the way it is displayed on the invoice because of the VAT element. We apologise that your boot hadn't been vacuumed - but Colin has assured me that we will valet your car the next time you're in the area, and if you give him a call the day before he will arrange that for you. I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.64 based on 1,020 reviews