Cohorted Reviews

Based on 2,279 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
This months was rubbish, nothing I could use in it!
Loved the beauty box. But I did not recurve full order. I tried to send messages via website with no response. I finally got a response on Facebook to say they would sort out the rest of my order, that was over two weeks ago. Really disappointed.
Seemed a good idea until a random selection of products turn up. The colours of the eyeshadows were colours I would have never used. Fake tan-yuk. Brands I had never heard of. Complete waste of money.
I ordered the August beauty box. My box was dispatched late and one item arrived broken (eyeshadow) and I later found another to have bits in (skin upper). I was sent a replacement eyeshadow that also arrived damaged and different to the one I should have received. I was told over a week ago I would be sent a new replacement eyeshadow and a replacement skin upper but haven't received anything yet. I’m extremely disappointed.
Initially sent the round product, customer service was good when I first got in touch and you sent a replacement. The replacement was also wrong. Now when I get in contact, you ignore me. I have emailed and tweeted multiple times and had no response. I ordered a double-ended eye shadow brush, first time I was sent a double-ended blusher brush and secondly I was sent 2 separate brushes, neither of which match the eye shadow brush I ordered! I was happy with the service the first time but am very disappointed that you continue to tweet and post things online but won't reply to my tweets or emails!
Missing and broken items. Poor customer service. I am disappointed with my Cohorted box this month.
Product variety was poor, two different eye shadow sets in similar shades. One eye shadow palette was scratched and scuffed like it had been kicking about on the floor. Certainly not a luxury experience. Doubt I'd bother to get another box.
Bought the August Beauty Box - a little dissapointed. I'll use all of the products, but the box as a whole was a bit "meh". The Laura Geller eyeshadow was nice - probably the best product - but the Cargo shadow palette wasn't great quality (not very pigmented & the shades were very similar). I've also heard you can get it for a fiver online as it's a discontinued product? I would have been happier if the two eyeshadows weren't so similar. The Bare Minerals serum is good but it's also a discontinued product; cohorted have obviously just bought in aload of old products to fill up their beauty boxes on the cheap. The face brush is lovely, in fairness. This box was values at £60-ish, but many of the products can be found for less than their RRP online so this is a very generous estimate; it's easily the least value from a box so far, and I feel the quality of the products is also the worst. My Glossybox from this month was half the price of my Cohorted box yet it was worth the same amount. The products were also tailored towards my needs (I'll be getting far more use out of it) and they weren't old, cheaply available items that made me feel ripped off.
For a box whose unique selling point is that it is a box of luxury beauty products, I expected to be wowed by not just the contents but also by the presentation. Sadly this box did neither, the products were mediocre and the box was slightly ripped and dented. This was my first box and if it was like its previous boxes, I probably would've continued purchasing monthly, however I would suggest sticking to mylittlebox which is a much more affordable and cute monthly subscription box.
I dont like the August Beauty box at all.
As a regular beauty box buyer I was excited to finally get a cohorted box. While the box arrived as stated the products were ok , it was clear that one item I received was used (tested) with oil finger marks in an eyeshadow and deeply scratched packaging. I have politely emailed cohorted and have waited five days now with no response. The likes of LIB and birch box offer a much better service for both the merchandise and CS. I was eager to grab a box and was hoping to get a positive reply from the cohorted team so I could order the sept box . As I have had no response I see little point in continuing , a reply would have been nice , a product from a bargain basement bin wasn't the standard I expected . I would advice other branded boxes .
I received my first cohort beauty box and was excited. When I opened the box I was really disappointed. The box itself was damaged. The cargo palette was not the same in the picture. It had no mirror in it. The plastic was scratched and dirty full of eye shadow it was like they ran out and put in one which had been laying around for ages. Also the colours were not the same as shown in reviews and pictures. The make brush bristles were bent in the box all the rest of the products dirty also. I won't be ordering another one I don't care if they have high end products it looks like the products in there judging by the state of them have past there expiry date.
Haven't even received the box yet! Had an email one week ago but every time I track it on Hermes it says, still awaiting collection by courier! Took so long to actually manage to order a box and now waiting even longer to receive it. Despite 3 emails to cohorted - no response! This is really 'taking the gilt over the gingerbread!' Hope it's worth the wait ????
I placed a pre order for August box on 15 July. Received no update and even emailed to enquire where box was/when it would be dispatched as money came out of my account straight away. Never received a reply. Got a generic email almost a month after payment taken to tell me box was being dispatched.
I haven't yet received my order and have not been updated on the progress of it. Although on your twitter account it says all would be dispatched Monday 10th ny order still said process. Considering it was nearly a month ago since I pre ordered the box and ordered a real technique make up brush I would expect to have it dispatched on time.
I did not like this months box at all. I don't like to look tanned, the lipstick in the pallet does not suit me, my skin is too sensitive for the lotion and the nails inc polish was on sale 2 years ago. Clearly they can't get rid. Pretty gutted as I had such high hopes.
Really awful customer service. Wrong order received. Six emails sent no reply.
Didn't receive the items I ordered, therefore was unsatisfied with the service provided and won't be using it again in the future
I ordered two boxes from you this month as a friend and I wanted to try your boxes as we had heard great reviews! One arrived, one didn't so I emailed you to let you know and I didn't even get a response! Just a refund into my account! As a first time user this has put me off of using you again, it wouldn't have if your customer service was better and you had even just acknowledged me!
I have pre bought 2 beauty boxes, so I am unable to review the product! However, pre ordering the beauty boxes was rather fraught. The website crashed, and many people were experiencing issues. The twitter feed was somewhat delayed in acknowledging the problem and then assured customers it would be sorted in a short time. Several hours later, still no access. I managed to pre-order at 5.00 am the following day. I realise that this is a problem caused by your reputation for excellence, but unless the website issues are fully resolved (they weren't in May) you risk losing customers as patience will wear thin
Cohorted is rated 4.15 based on 2,279 reviews