Cohorted Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cohorted
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
seriously, I paid £40 for the November box and the products are worth a small fortune! So excited to get involved with the Verso products! THANKS!!!!!
Hi Lorna, Thank you for your feedback.
This was a really super beauty box, with one exception - the Upworthy facial scrub. It left a big red sore on my cheek so I couldn't use the fabulous Vitamin C serum for a week! All I could use for a week was the good old Ponds cold cream and 8 Hour cream on my face! However, now my skin has recovered, I am using the products you sent and am extremely happy - the vitamin C serum is amazing!
Hi Cynthia, Thank you for your feedback.
Very cute box. I love the skin care products.
Hi Elle, Thank you for your feedback.
Amazing box as always. This time it featured Color Wow with some amazing finds. I'm always suspicious of these haircare special editions but so far Show beauty and Color Wow were absolutely amazing. Keep up with the gorgeous boxes.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback.
This box just excelled itself. I adore single branded boxes and hair are along with skincare Is so me. I’m considering buying an additional box I love it all so so much. Well done cohorted you have made my month. ❤️
Hi, Thank you for your feedback.
Received my September box and I am actually very happy. Received so many products of Color Wow (everything for hair!) and I am so excited to try them 😃 I am even discovering brands and products that I never knew existed ❤️ Even though the shipping is quite expensive to Belgium, I receive my packages in a very good state and no product is damaged, thank you for this!
Hi, Thank you for your feedback.
Loved the products in this box. The huda palette is amazing
Thank you for your feedback.
of the best box's I've ever seen. I get 5 more boxes from other brands. but without a doubt this is the best of all. the quality of the products chosen is excellent. I get to the box to know brands and so we can already buy, because I already tried the products. fantastic box from #cohorted
Second box and more pleased than the June one! I agree with a fellow subscriber that shipping is too expensive - I pay £12 for shipping to Belgium! Furthermore, as she said, I also received a broken eyeliner instead of a lipstick as mentioned in the leaflet (mistake in the leaflet? or the product?) However, on the other side, this is my second box and I have to say I am quite pleased. The HUDA palette is a very nice surprise and I can't wait to play with the colours. The other products are super nice discovery also! A good mix of makeup, skincare and perfume. Overall, I like this one =D
Thank you for your feedback.
Loved July's box - wasn't anything in it that i didn't like. Can't wait for the next one!
Thank you for your feedback.
July was my first Cohorted Beauty Box and I absolutely love it. I was a little unsure price-wise but the content makes this well worth the extra cost. Can't wait for August's now!
Thank you for your feedback.
A few months of really great boxes from Cohorted recently. I especially loved trying Kayali perfume. Absolutely fell in love with the scent and will be purchasing the full size.keep up the good work Cohorted.
Thank you for your feedback.
I bought this Beauty Box after reading excellent reviews about it in Elle Magazine (who should know!) - and received my first box two weeks ago. Wow! It did not disappoint! I loved everything in it. It was like opening a Christmas present - each item even better than the last one, culminating in the fabulous Huda eyeshadow palette. The review said this box was more expensive than others but it is worth so much more that I regard it as a very very good investment and can't wait to receive next month's box!
Thank you for your feedback.
Ainda não recebi a box de julho e já não vou receber.😢😢😢😢
Thank you for your feedback, this has been resolved by our Customer Service Team.
Wasn't a great box this month I'm afraid. I don't use fake tan and it had 2 fake tan products. The other products didn't seem to fit into any theme, it appears was random product selection, which weren't great. I did however appreciate the Huda mini palette and niacinamide cream but I must admit had this have been my first box I would've considered unsubscribing. Fingers crossed for August.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, this is something we will definitely pass onto the team, for them to look into developing our services to cater more to personal needs. We appreciate your feedback and ongoing support and hope that you enjoy our upcoming beauty boxes. Please feel free to dm us at any time with any feedback/suggestions you may have. ✨❤️
Had some issues with Hermes but Cohorted sorted the issue within 24 hours and the box was lovely. I loved the perfume samples! :)
Thank you for your feedback.
Happy with my subscription as box delivered on time. Cohorted is much expensive than most subscription boxes but its worth it, you receive good brands in reasonable sizes if not full size.
Thank you for your feedback.
The products received were fantastic. I enjoyed sampling the new items.
Thank you for your feedback.
Really disappointed with the selection. Why 2 fake tan products??? Some of your subscribers are people of colour you know!!! Also some of my items were missing and another was damaged.
Thank you for your feedback, Developing our subscription to cater more to individual needs is something we’re looking into, but we agree we can do more! We will definitely pass your comments onto the team, if you could please email customerservice@cohorted.co.uk they will resolve the issue with the missing/damaged items for you.
The box had things thrown together and bottles were not filled up to top. There was no theme and the products were nothing special. The haircare box that was 2 boxes ago was beautiful.
We apologise for any disappointment caused in receiving your subscription box. We will of course take this feedback on board for future curations.
Cohorted is rated 4.15 based on 2,273 reviews