Cohorted Reviews

Based on 2,279 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
Last two boxes arrived late with no ribbons or cards inside was not over Whelmed by Sep box I'm not a great lover of eye shadow and the colours were not me. In draw for a pressie to someone birthday. For the amount you pay would have think there would be questions of your style and likes. Whatingbto see what arrives this month to make up my mined if I will carry on with my box s
I have been a subscriber to cohorted for several months now and have let several letdowns just slide because I really liked the contents of the boxes, but this month has me questioning my subscription. Firstly my box arrived late, the ribbon and product card were missing. I feel that for a luxury subscription box there far far too many mistakes. It's as if they do not care enough to check their products before shipping as if the missing ribbon on the outside was not obvious enough. The errors in the product guide and the presentation of the box have been a constant issue with my. This month is the first time I have felt underwhelmed by the contents.
Very expensive - expected more for the money. Maybe I have been unlucky with this box so shall give it another couple of months before cancelling. I also am not too happy about the money being being debited a month before the box gets sent out although this is explained when subscribing.
Payment is made a month in advance for this box, which means you could (as I did) fork out £70 and still wait to receive anything.. however, this is explained at point of purchase. My last 2 boxes have been late and received very late in the month (still waiting on this month's). Contents grossly over valued (available much cheaper than cited in the magazine) and not new/ innovative. Not luxurious by any means. Website and information available so poor and a great disappointment. Have unsubscruled.
I was pretty disappointed with these boxes from the jump but kept my subscription as I hoped they would improve; it was all TK Maxx tat and ridiculously tiny sample sizes but every subscription box has its off months, so I gave it a chance. I then finally cancelled in July after growing increasingly disenchanted but found myself receiving the August box! They had charged me again and sent it out - this one really took the cake with a measly 3ml mascara sample size and tacky looking hair products. Customer service was absolutely useless - I have sent them email after email with no response and at this point I suppose I'll be subscribed to them against my will for the rest of my life. Absolutely would not recommend.
i signed up to cohorted last month and received my first box in August, i have to say for the price i was really disappointed with a yellow nail polish, hair wipes and some face cream samples... not what i was expecting. It was awful if i really am honest. I am hoping September may be better, if not i will probably be cancelling as £35 is quite a lot of money and i could buy myself things i will use.
They started off really good but I have found that the products that they now send are cheaper and in this months box we mainly had samples! They overinflate the prices in the booklet they give you so it seems like you have a better products but in all honesty glossy box has been better quality on comparison to cohorted in the last few months.
Poor selection
The 2 mini creams were completely dried up which was quite annoying
Rubbish Products. Very Unuseful. Bad Customer Service
Id like to see more brands. So far I had repeatedly seen the same 3-5 brand names. I will cancel my subscription,if that goes on. I want to discover new things and try as many as I can but not just from one or two supplies.
A few things have disappointed me about this box-first of all I was billed twice before I even received one box, and also, the RRP's given for the contents were highly inflated, compared to the amount they actually go for online. This box was generally poor, given the price!
Too expensive for what you get. The boxes are late, products repeated, booklets missing. A product arrived 'late' last month so it was to be included this month, so a crappy alternative was provided. If a concealer/coverage product is included it won't even almost be the right shade. Just not worth it anymore especially for £35. Better off saving the money for a product I actually want.
Had my first box and was excited. I get another box a third of the price and always impressed. They had substituted one of the nicer samples with a dive underarm dark hair hide . I'm blonde and it was a horrible product. Wasn't at all impressed with a tiny perfume sample, a Chanel liner / shadow which doesn't go in well and a very unsensational set of samples. To top it all I had an allergic reaction to the collagen eye pads. Not their fault but topped the fact no one respinded to my complaint. I'll wait to see if this box this month us better and if not I will cancel and ask for my money back. Not impressed yet. Expected something special
Unfortunately I have found customer service to be uncommunicative at best and sown right unhelpful once they chose to respond. Initially i had an issue related to the billing of the beauty box. I did not realise the took payment so far in advance and then queried this with them. I received no response to my initial request and sent an additional follow up a week or so later which I did receive a response to. In this response they chose to cancel my subscription - despite - my specific statement that I did not wish this to happen. I responded to this and asked them not to cancel the subscription as I did not want this to happen. I received no response to this after 4 days and followed up with a question to find out what was happening and I have received no response to this to date. I appreciate that in part this was my fault for not clarifying the billing cycle prior to subscribing but the lack of response and ignoring my requests is inexcusable. I do understand that when busy turn around for a response can take longer however I feel that I have been more than patient in trying to reaolve what should have been a simple query made over complicated by the customer service acting without acknowledging the customers concerns or asking how they would wish to proceed. The one box I did receive was disappointing at best as one of the main products it contained was one I had already received when contorted was doing the boxes without the subscriptions. However that is a matter of personal taste and my rating is primarily based on my customer service experience. At the moment I do not know if I have an active sub, a cancelled sub or what is going on due to the lack of communication. To be honest the customer service has put me off wanting to make any future purchases beauty box related or not.
I recently tried to purchase an item, a Chanel lipstick. The order was cancelled with no explanation. When I contacted customer services they didn't respond to my query. I got my money back which was good. They don't seem to care about their customers and keeping up good relations. I have unsubscribed from their newsletter and will not be purchasing from them again.
I subscribed to Cohorted Beauty box for 2 months and I've recently cancelled my subscription. I feel that this subscription was more affordable for me at £20, rather than the £35 per month you have to pay now. Although most products are high-end quality choices, I have been unhappy with the selection. In the November box I received 2 nail polishes by Nails Inc. which were both very thin. A perfume sample. A face palette that didn't match my beauty profile (that I submitted on the website). A bare minerals product that has been (rightly) slated by other reviewers. An eyeshadow palette by Cargo Cosmetics. The only good product in there was the eyeshadow palette. In December's box I received yet another perfume sample, one unexceptional NARS product and one better NARS product, a MAC lipstick that I already own (not their fault, I know), and a blushing bronzer by Too Faced. The Too Faced product was the only thing I liked in that box. Paying £35 for the risk that I will only like 1-2 things in the box, I'd rather keep that money and spend it on make-up I actually want. That risk was only worth me taking when the box was £20. Another problem is that Cohorted's customer service is almost non-existent. I can't find a number to call, so I have to either email or tweet them. Either way, I never get a reply.
This was my first box from Cohorted and I was disappointed that not all the items were delivered. I have emailed Customer Services twice but have had no response. It's such a shame as the contents I did receive were lovely and presented beautifully. I'm not too sure if I'll be carrying on with the subscription, I'll wait and see.
Not happy. My neighbour took in my delivery and when I got it the bottom of the box looked like it had been kicked in (presumably during deliver, not by my elderly neighbour!). When I checked the contents the mirror was smashed on my HD Brows pallette and there was bits of glass in the actual product. I have emailed Cohorted twice (Sunday and Tuesday) and contacted them via Twitter but no response. There is no telephone number on the website so I am unable to talk to anyone direct. It is very frustrating. I love the other two products in my order though thanks.
Can't review as not received an order yet still waiting!
Cohorted is rated 4.15 based on 2,279 reviews