Cohorted Reviews

Based on 2,279 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
Cohorted had good potential but unfortunately my beauty box subscription has not been amazing - the Too Faced lipgloss I was supplied with is patchy and watery (I have contacted both Cohorted and Top Faced who haven't responded) and the mascara is dry and powdery. It also took ages to arrive and when querying it's arrival the customer service team ignored my email
Thanks for your review, we're so saddened to hear that you feel this way. We really appreciate your feedback here and we will be sure to pass this onto the rest of the team - we're always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so thank you for sharing. Please reach out on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to assist you here.
The November beauty box wasn’t as good as the previous ones. A bit disappointed as the products were not up to value like mentioned on the magazine. The previous one were nice tho.
Hi Kay! Thank you for being in touch here. If you haven't already, please reach our care team on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk and they will get back to you as soon as possible and will be happy to help you here. Thank you for your patience. Best Wishes.
No sign of the Dior/Nars stuff on the adverts. I received a clear lip gloss, which I would never wear anyway, (they wouldn't know that as unlike other subscription boxes, they don't ask you anything about your preferences or hair colour, skin colour/tone etc). a brow tamer gel that I received a week ago from another subscription box that I pay £10 a month for, two sample size creams that would be handed out at any department store, a miniscule bottle of hair oil and an eyeshadow palette that again, I would never use. Complete and utter waste of money - I had high hopes for this box and it failed miserably to say the least.
We are sorry hear that you are unhappy with your experience Lucas. We appreciate your feedback and apologise for your recent disappointment in Cohorted. We have taken your comments on board. it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. At Cohorted our ethos for the Black Beauty Box is centered upon providing customers with a versatile selection of both high end and discovery brands for the perfect price. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk who are always on hand to help.
Really dissapointed with Cohorted boxes, out of the 4 I have only had 1x too faced product and 1x Nars. I have given away most of it and so dissapointed that the August box had 2 sample sizes, if I wanted samples I would have stuck with Birchbox. For £35 a month I don't feel you get the premium products you would expect and might as well stayed with glossybox for brands I didn't know. The delayed delivery is annoying as well, you pay about 3 weeks before you get it! Subscription cancelled and I won't be rushing back sorry to say as I had high hopes!
We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Cohorted. We dispatch all of our subscription boxes between the 5th & the 15th of each month. All parcels will be sent out using Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour service. However we are very sorry about you receiving your beauty boxes so late. Beauty Box Subscriptions are placed one month in advance. Which means, for example, if you subscribed in June then your first box will be delivered in July. We then bill on a rolling monthly basis between the 1st and the 3rd of each calendar month, this guarantees you the following month’s Beauty Box. At Cohorted our ethos for the Black Beauty Box is centralised upon providing customers with a versatile selection of both high end and discovery brands. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk if you have any queries.
For a premium box I was disappointed to see the same items from 'new brands' that I had seen in other 'lower priced' boxes and had purposely stopped those boxes to switch to cohorted. That being said I did like one of the products. Will hold out for a few more boxes and hope the options improve.
Thank you for your feedback Olivia, At Cohorted our ethos for the Black Beauty Box is centred upon providing customers with a versatile selection of both high end and discovery brands. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk who will be happy to help
Cohorted have no customer services from what I've found. You pay a month in advance, like another reviewer there was a point were I'd paid for two boxes and recieved nothing, at that point I was keen to find out exactly what was happening. You receive your box around the 12-15th of each month and pay a month in advance. June's box however was a let down for products, and I've never received any other sample products in box like you get with other cheaper monthly subscription boxes. I was hoping for superior service and products for the price, I got neither.
We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Cohorted Elaine. We dispatch all of our subscription boxes between the 5th & the 15th of each month. All parcels will be sent out using Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour service. However we are very sorry about you receiving your beauty boxes so late. Beauty Box Subscriptions are placed one month in advance. Which means, for example, if you subscribed in June then your first box will be delivered in July. We then bill on a rolling monthly basis between the 1st and the 3rd of each calendar month, this guarantees you the following month’s Beauty Box. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk if you have any queries.
I was really disappointed to receive 2 x body lotions in this box - seems a cheap way to fill it up. Plus I got another red lipstick ( received red lipstick last months box) and I don't even wear red lipstick. The combination of the boxes does not seem very well thought out. Will give Junes box a go but may well cancel if similar experience
We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Cohorted. We appreciate your feedback and apologise for your recent disappointment Our aim is to provide a high end luxury un-boxing experience with a hand-picked surprise selection of beauty products, unfortunately this means we are unable to provide a service whereby we can offer colour matches, shades etc. Please do contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk if you have any queries.
I was disappointed but the 3 body moisturisers/oils in my box. I would have preferred a lip liner even though I had wanted to try a nars product. Also a red lipstick suits so few people so the shade provided wasn't great.
One product out of the five was good for me
We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Cohorted. We appreciate your feedback and apologise for your recent disappointment At Cohorted our ethos for the Black Beauty Box is centralised upon providing customers with a versatile selection of both high end and discovery brands. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk if you have any queries.
It's now the 10th of march and I signed up in the 20th February I have been charged for two boxes and have not recived anything. I've contacted customer services and had no response really poor customer service I would like someone to get in touch with me please.
We are sorry to hear this. Beauty Box Subscriptions are placed one month in advance. Which means, for example, if you subscribed in February then your first box will be delivered in March. We then bill on a rolling monthly basis between the 1st and the 3rd of each calendar month, this guarantees you the following month’s Beauty Box. We have contacted our customer service team who will get in contact with you and help get your issue resolved.
The box items were poor
We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Cohorted. We appreciate your feedback and apologise for your recent disappointment Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk if you have any queries.
Lovely lip liner and lipstick , however deep purple lipstick and burnt orange lip liner really don't go together
We are sorry to hear this. At Cohorted our ethos for the Black Beauty Box is centered upon providing customers with a versatile selection of both high end and discovery brands for the perfect price. Our aim is to provide a high end luxury un-boxing experience with a hand-picked surprise selection of beauty products, unfortunately this means we are unable to provide a service whereby we can offer colour matches, shades etc.
Wasn't things that I liked that much. there were only two things in there at I actually like.
I was happy to see the Clarins lipstick and liner until discovering the actual colour. I'm not the fairest person but it is just too dark that there is no way that I will be able to wear them. 2 of the same product were sent - same face masks. Hair products were only ones that I thought they put some thought into choosing them. Not worth the money.
It is such a great idea, but I feel this company falls short on delivering what they promise. I have been charged for January and February's box before I had even received one! At this point, I wanted to cancel, especially as soon after I discovered the contents of the December box online - candles, chocolates and bath oil.....not what you would expect in a high end make-up box. From watching various unboxing videos on YouTube, they do seem to have the odd good box, but the bad outweighs the good. They often state the products are worth a certain amount, but they are old and have been heavily discounted elsewhere. I also get the feeling from this company that they are always pushed for time and just throw in what they can without thinking of a theme or how the products could complement each other. The customer service could do with some attention too. My first box was the January one. The box was grazed and marked (not a big deal I thought, as what matters is the products - although I wanted to use the box as storage). There were two of the exact same product - that suggests to me a lack of imagination. I just get the feeling that the box hasn't been thought through or made with much care or attention to detail. Not good enough for £35.
We appreciate your feedback and apologise for your recent disappointment. it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk who will be on hand and be happy to assist you.
I have been subscribed now for around 6 months. I have noticed the following: 1. The boxes are ALWAYS late. Each month you pay on the 1st/2nd, however your won't receive your box until between the 12th and 16th. 2. If something goes wrong and you need to contact someone at Cohorted - brace yourself. I am not sure that anyone even works there! I had placed an order from there website totalling over £100. 2 weeks later the order still hadn't been dispatched, I couldn't get hold of anyone via email, FB and no phone numbers. Eventually I was contacted to say that they didn't have any of the 5 items in stock (how?!) & so I would be refunded. Maybe there website is all a front ... very weird anyway. 3. The quality & value of each box varies quite a lot. Sometimes you will get recognised brands (like Mac, Bobbi Brown, Clarins) but the vast majority of items are from brands that you wont have heard of. Also, they will claim that an eyeshadow palette is worth say £40, but actually, when you google the brand and exact palette, you could buy it from some basement bargain website for £12. Also, in the December box for example, bearing in the mind that you have subscribed to a BEAUTY box, the box contained candles, bubble bath and soap. Again, they suggest that these candles (about 8cm high) are worth £18 each. I don't have a bath. Didn't use anything out of that box - gave it to my colleague. Hope this helps x
We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Cohorted. We appreciate your feedback and apologise for your recent disappointment It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. Beauty Box Subscriptions are placed one month in advance. Which means, for example, if you subscribed in November then your first box will be delivered in December. We then bill on a rolling monthly basis between the 1st and the 3rd of each calendar month, this guarantees you the following month’s Beauty Box. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk if you have any queries.
I was sent a box as mine didn't arrive. Took me numerous emails to even get a response. Box very poor. Was told I'd have a few extras in the box because of the inconvenience, but there wasn't. Had a nail polish exactly the same as a previous box and two bottles of the same product. Very disappointing. After a great first box it seems as though each box has less in it.
We’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Cohorted. We appreciate your feedback and apologise for your recent disappointment It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk if you have any queries.
Although I have never been disappointed with the products, I'm getting a bit fed up of receiving the boxes so late. I pay £35 a month I'd like to receive my boxes on time. I'll cancel my subscription if this continues.
I have been a cohorted subscriber for two months and for both boxes delivery has been severely delayed, products not that great for what is sold as a premium beauty box - of all the subscription beauty boxes Cohorted is the most expensive but not really worth the money! I wouldn't subscribe - stick to LF Beauty box and Birchbox, well worth the money and they always arrive on time!
The company charges £70 a month NOT £35. They do not state this and try to charge you twice a month. However they do deliver good quality products that are all together worth over £70.
Cohorted is rated 4.15 based on 2,279 reviews