Coggles.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Coggles.com

How would you rate Coggles.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Coggles.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"One star is actually too much, I’d much prefer a dustbin logo such has been my experience. I initially contacted COGGLES on 6th Jan. I have subsequently been fobbed off via chat, message and even e-mail communications. On different occasions they requested that I complain in writing regarding their OVER CHARGING, following two letters of complaint their PR Manager eventually, after nearly one month, replied without addressing or answering the question posed. This company is not transparent and when I finish my investigation I will go a whole lot further to expose them. Last week I sent a further complaint, still no response. Coggles are fine to deal with UNTIL you have a problem with your order, returns, unfulfilled orders etc etc Check out other review sites and read between the lines..."
Coggles.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews