Coggles Reviews

info@coggles.com

Meridian House, Gadbrook Park

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Coggles made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Delivery took a week longer than it said. Item arrived and had a black stain on. So disappointing. Would not buy from here again."
Are you Coggles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They don’t respect the customers! Zero customer service!!!! AVOID THIS STORE"
"I ordered four items from them at the beginning February and returned three as they didn’t fit. Despite being told my return was received (you have to request a form for which goods you are returning and they send you a pro forma) I waited three weeks for a refund (after much chasing). However, three weeks later when I got the refund, I was told they only received two items. I had returned three and the form they sent me clearly showed this. Since then it’s been back and forth and Coggles keep saying they’re ‘looking in the warehouse’ and can’t find the other item (as if they are looking on the shelves of a teenage bedroom in case the return had got accidentally hidden). They clearly have no system for returns and the customer communication is appalling. They are crooks quite simply, in all my years of online shopping I’ve never known anything like it. JUST AVOID"
"The reviews on here made me extremely nervous about ordering from Coggles, but I went ahead with it anyway, and I couldnt be happier. Ordered 2 mackage bomber jackets, in order to make sure I got the right fit, and both were delivered within 48 hours of ordering. Excellent product, excellent customer service, the team is reachable within minutes of calling, and the refund for the unwanted item was processed and completed within 2 days. Would absolutely do more business with this company again and again and again. The only thing I would add is that they should provide free returns like the other luxury UK e-commerce sites."
"I purchased a item from the website and already paid for it, I received the confirmation email but had been waiting for the shipment email as they guaranteed the item would be sent in 24 hrs. As I checked for my order status, everything is gone, my account, my purchase, my order information. I was so anxious and desperate but the customer service never replied me back!!! So now I have to call the bank for the card restriction. WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!"
"Scam they said they sent it to an address that wasn’t my address. The tracking says it was sent back and they say they have not received it back. I want my merchandise or refund they are a scam"
"ABSOLUTELY NEGATIVE! I wish you to have no problem with them. They are not going to solve it. Always the same answers. Inefficient and very slow customer service. I paid twice for one order never left. I gave up and I place the order of same product from a more reliable and more competitive company. Stay away from them."
"Stay away from these fraudsters. I returned a shirt that was not packaged thd best & was devoid of any tags so was clearly just passed on to me from a previous potential buyer. I tried on anyway, was too big & then they had the cheek to tell me that i had been wearing it when i had not! Was delivered late on 31/12, they had it back with them on 02/01! Clearly not worn by me!"
"DONT USE THEM! I ordered to day and have since I’m the last 30min they said order for March then April! On an in stock item tried to hit cancel and it says it won’t cancel even tho it gave me the option. No customer service when I tried hitting the button on email didn’t work. BEWARE"
"I ordered Michael Kors bag 10pm Saturday 29th December with extra 10% discount, it was delivered by courier Monday 31st December. Communication via email very good, and able to track order. I definitely have no complaints."
"Ordered jacket which turned out to be too big - not their fault. No paperwork or returns info supplied, I now know this their standard practice. So I returned it to the [tiny] address on their original address label, tracked delivery. Nothing happened so I sent email enquiry. Nothing happened. I pursued Royal Mail complaints service and after a month I got a do-not-reply-to-this-address email from Coggles presumably prompted by Royal Mail to say they had received my return and would I like a refund? Impossible to find email address so I sent a response using their standard message form asking for a refund. Nothing has happened again. It's taken over four months so far. I won't use them again."
"I was scared sh**less after reading so many horrible reviews only AFTER I’d purchased my Barbour jacket from Coggles. Besides a small hiccup in the beginning (which is mostly the fault of my bank for blocking the transaction, as it was international), I am so pleased! I now have a gorgeous Barbour beadnell, and I received it in the correct size and color. I don’t want to discount the experiences of others here, but if you’ve already made your purchase and are looking for some reassurance, just know that I had a great experience with Coggles and am very happy with my purchase!"
"I made an order on the COGGLES website on November 11, 2018 and I have not received the order today.I paid on 11.11.2018 and since then the money is to them but they have not even sent the parcel now and they know nothing ... YOU ARE GREAT WITH THIS BUYING SITE ... DO NOT RECOMMEND"
"Brilliant. Excellent deal and that was on top of a sale price. Fast delivery and well parcelled too. Reasonable p&p too."
"I was a bit apprehensive as not brought from this website before but was very please with the quick service and the price of the Barbour Jacket I brought. It is perfect and I am really pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend family and friends to Coggles."
"Very bad returns policy. No paperwork included with orders they send out. Finding out how to return items was made as difficult as possible - punishing customer terms hidden away in fine detail, e.g that return postage cost the customers responsibility, must be insured and as I understand it tracked which is EXPENSIVE / That the original postage cost not refunded with returned items which feels like insult to injury / That you only have a bizarrely strict limited amount of time to first apply for a refund by contacting the customer services, yes by exhaustive phone, and then again a small window to actually send it back. Still have no idea if I have to print off forms to include with my returns, something they single handidly failed to do themselves. But I’m absolutely assuming that they will insist on this to make it as difficult and convoluted as possible. As I don’t own a printer this will be singularly difficult. I will not be using this online company again. It does not stack up when compared to competitors treatment of customers and more intuitive simple return policies. (online customers always like to try on and often return items, but will always buy again from the company if the returns is attractive!) not here! Avoid!"
"Refund service is appalling. Have not received refund after a month. Won’t shop here again."
"I’ve had an awful time with this company. In a nutshell, bought some shoes,which incidentally were delivered late, they had marks on them and were the wrong size. I called customer service, informed them of the marks,they told me to send them back and they would refund me. That was 4weeks ago and still no refund! They sent me an email saying they had processed the refund but I am still waiting. Don’t buy from this company is my advice"
"Great quality of service will be back"
"THIEVES! FRAUD! I returned Order Number: 120291725. An email dated 09 Apr 2018 informed that refund was issued. It has been 5 working days and my bank has confirmed that there has been no refund. I tried to log in to contact customer service only to find out that my ACCOUNT has been DELETED. Hence no way to contact anyone at Coggles to chase for my refund. These people are THIEVES. ALL PREVIOUS SIMILAR REVIEWS ARD TRUE, THEY ARE NOT ISOLATED CASES. There is also NO Live Chat function. My email is YSLHLC (at) G MAIL (dot) COM DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THEIR FALSE PRETENSE IN REPLIES TO NEGATIVE REVIEWS."
Coggles is rated 1.41 based on 80 reviews