Coggles Reviews

info@coggles.com

Meridian House, Gadbrook Park

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Coggles made you happy

Live Chat
"Ordered jacket which turned out to be too big - not their fault. No paperwork or returns info supplied, I now know this their standard practice. So I returned it to the [tiny] address on their original address label, tracked delivery. Nothing happened so I sent email enquiry. Nothing happened. I pursued Royal Mail complaints service and after a month I got a do-not-reply-to-this-address email from Coggles presumably prompted by Royal Mail to say they had received my return and would I like a refund? Impossible to find email address so I sent a response using their standard message form asking for a refund. Nothing has happened again. It's taken over four months so far. I won't use them again."
Are you Coggles? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Coggles receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was scared sh**less after reading so many horrible reviews only AFTER I’d purchased my Barbour jacket from Coggles. Besides a small hiccup in the beginning (which is mostly the fault of my bank for blocking the transaction, as it was international), I am so pleased! I now have a gorgeous Barbour beadnell, and I received it in the correct size and color. I don’t want to discount the experiences of others here, but if you’ve already made your purchase and are looking for some reassurance, just know that I had a great experience with Coggles and am very happy with my purchase!"
"I made an order on the COGGLES website on November 11, 2018 and I have not received the order today.I paid on 11.11.2018 and since then the money is to them but they have not even sent the parcel now and they know nothing ... YOU ARE GREAT WITH THIS BUYING SITE ... DO NOT RECOMMEND"
"Brilliant. Excellent deal and that was on top of a sale price. Fast delivery and well parcelled too. Reasonable p&p too."
"I was a bit apprehensive as not brought from this website before but was very please with the quick service and the price of the Barbour Jacket I brought. It is perfect and I am really pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend family and friends to Coggles."
"Very bad returns policy. No paperwork included with orders they send out. Finding out how to return items was made as difficult as possible - punishing customer terms hidden away in fine detail, e.g that return postage cost the customers responsibility, must be insured and as I understand it tracked which is EXPENSIVE / That the original postage cost not refunded with returned items which feels like insult to injury / That you only have a bizarrely strict limited amount of time to first apply for a refund by contacting the customer services, yes by exhaustive phone, and then again a small window to actually send it back. Still have no idea if I have to print off forms to include with my returns, something they single handidly failed to do themselves. But I’m absolutely assuming that they will insist on this to make it as difficult and convoluted as possible. As I don’t own a printer this will be singularly difficult. I will not be using this online company again. It does not stack up when compared to competitors treatment of customers and more intuitive simple return policies. (online customers always like to try on and often return items, but will always buy again from the company if the returns is attractive!) not here! Avoid!"
"Refund service is appalling. Have not received refund after a month. Won’t shop here again."
"I’ve had an awful time with this company. In a nutshell, bought some shoes,which incidentally were delivered late, they had marks on them and were the wrong size. I called customer service, informed them of the marks,they told me to send them back and they would refund me. That was 4weeks ago and still no refund! They sent me an email saying they had processed the refund but I am still waiting. Don’t buy from this company is my advice"
"Great quality of service will be back"
"THIEVES! FRAUD! I returned Order Number: 120291725. An email dated 09 Apr 2018 informed that refund was issued. It has been 5 working days and my bank has confirmed that there has been no refund. I tried to log in to contact customer service only to find out that my ACCOUNT has been DELETED. Hence no way to contact anyone at Coggles to chase for my refund. These people are THIEVES. ALL PREVIOUS SIMILAR REVIEWS ARD TRUE, THEY ARE NOT ISOLATED CASES. There is also NO Live Chat function. My email is YSLHLC (at) G MAIL (dot) COM DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THEIR FALSE PRETENSE IN REPLIES TO NEGATIVE REVIEWS."
"AVOID!!! Refused to refund and terrible customer service! Caused a lot of unnecessary stress & worry. Terrible experience and will definitely not be shopping here again!"
"I wouldn't shop with these amateurs. They sent me the wrong sized shirt and won't refund me even though they admitted fault. There is a reason they have such a low score on google reviews and trust pilot, i should have listened to them! I wouldn't shop with these amateurs. They sent me the wrong sized shirt and won't refund me even though they admitted fault. AVOID!!!!!!"
"Avoid this company, they caused me a lot of stress and worry. Took two months to process my refund. Had to threaten them with small claims court. Their customer service is appalling. Buy from them at your peril - you have been warned!"
"Ordered a shirt size 10, got size 18. Couldn't have exchange had to have refund. They wanted pictures to prove I had received the wrong size before providing a refund code which apparently you must have before they will permit a refund. Sent photo's and they sent a form for me to complete. In the tiny tiny print it says you must mark the box with refunds dept as they cannot guarantee the parcel will arrive at correct dept. Did that, never received an email to confirm receipt, phone calls chasing it's arrival, phone calls are not freephone. Took four phone calls. Got an email, short and sweet says we have your parcel. No mention of refund. Phoned again and I need to allow 5 days for the process to take place. You assume this is the refund process but no just a process that no one at coggles can actually explain. Four more calls chasing confirmation refund had been done. First one yest it's on its way allow 5 days to show on account. Never arrived. Second call, it had been sent for a refund but not actually refunded at that time?? Received email to say refund now on way and will be with me in 5 working days. Never arrived. Phoned again and told that, most unusual, the refund had stalled in the system. I'll say unusual, I work for a bank, the only way a refund stops is if you physically stop the process or never start it. Promised the refund was being manually pushed through, manually pushed through, this is a banking transaction, not a birth, although it does feel just as painful. No shocks, it has not arrived. Phoned again because they have marked my account as issue completed. They now need to speak to the refund team to see if it is still stuck in the system. This is my first and last purchase with Coggles. Horrendous service standards and from reading some reviews on trust pilot some people have been waiting 2 months for a refund. I would strongly recommend shopping elsewhere. It is a truly horrendous experience if you need to return your purchase."
"For all international shoppers, I would stay away from this site! I purchased a clutch that was on sale for £148 (it's still on their website at the time of this post) with free shipping. I expected to pay for customs and duties (based on the purchase amount, as everyone knows, whether you're a seller or a buyer, the value declared on the customs form is the amount the purchaser paid for less any shipping costs - this is also the amount that would be claimed for insurance if the package goes missing or becomes damaged). My package arrived and I was wondering why the duties and taxes were higher than what I calculated, I found out the company filled out £154.47 on the customs declaration form when in fact, I paid £148! This makes a difference as I am paying more than I should be to import this item! I contacted Coggles and their responses were ridiculous and unethical. I quote from their first response: "This would have been simply due to the conversion rate on the day the order was shipped. for example, today $261.96 CAD converts to £151.83 and this rate changes up and down daily" This is absolutely appalling and is in contravention with the export/import laws. The subsequent response (from a different rep) I received was "We will not alter any information for the declaration Orders being placed for delivery" Hello??? But you just admitted you did in a prior response?! Nonetheless, I will be filing a refund with my borders agency regarding this. I am absolutely disgusted with the way Coggles chose to handle this situation, and lying on the declaration forms - if I'm not mistaken, they overvalued the item in case the package goes missing and they can be reimbursed for the value of the item and the "free" shipping costs involved. STAY AWAY. BUYERS BE WARE."
"I ordered 2 sets of Cutlery on the 25 November for a Christmas present and by Christmas Day I had only received 1 set despite numerous phone calls and emails each phone call and email and Online chat was returned without any information on expected delivery time No apology was received or offer of compensation or help So my experience is That neither I or my family will be ordering anything more from this Company. Non of the staff. Manning the chat line seem to know anything about what is going on as one particular online chat the girl was advising me they could not tell me when delivery would arrive and later that afternoon I received the Half the order I currently have. I must admit until that delivery I was convinced this was a scam company. Now I know it is just badly run."
"Ordered ugg slippers for a birthday present for 5 th December still waiting x not happy"
"They took my money & haven't sent me what I ordered I don't think they even have the stock!"
"I purchased an item from COGGLES recieved it, dint like it plus there was a slight defect. I sentnit back using royal mail tracking. I recieved email confirming coggles got item back. A whole month later still no refund! I have checked the company and it seems they are in trouble. I will not stop untill i get my refund!"
"No refund ! Customer service is really bad. Do not shop here !!"
Coggles is rated 1.36 based on 69 reviews