Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

How would you rate Coffee Tasting Club ?

"It was one of the best coffees I've had in a while, and I drink a lot of specialty coffee! I loved the notes and flavours! I love how coffee tasting club chooses top quality coffees for its subscribers, not just average ones that will do like some other subscriptions. To improve: - the roast date could have been a week or two fresher (I'm aware I did order my first bag at the end of the month and normally the coffee is delivered at the beginning of the month so that might be the reason why). - As always biodegradable bags would be better too. It's definitely good value! I've tried a lot of subscriptions and I think this is the one I'd choose to sign up to out of all the ones out there (or Bluebox coffee which is also good). Great experience and I'd recommend it to anyone!"
Raymond Wakeman
Verified Buyer
"Items arrived as informed and was Packed well, I would use this service again."
Phaedra Dyke
Verified Buyer
"Service is always personal and excels at every turn. Even if they don't have your product immediately they give you alternative options and keep you updated on deliveries."
Paul Foster
Verified Buyer
"excellent service and product"
Drew Walker
Verified Buyer
"Great flavour and light roast"
Paul Hoodless
Verified Buyer
"Quality coffee and first class service really happy"
Hellen Edwards
Verified Buyer
"I love how quick, easy and simple it is to use. The fact I can try a well described different coffee and know that i’m contributing to the better than ‘Fairtrade’ market!"
"My items arrived promptly and were as advertised, I was very pleased with my purchase"
Andrew Barbour
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, well packed and competitively priced."
"Item arrived quickly and as described."
Martin Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Genuine items at competitive prices. Very quick to dispatch items. Good range of products."
Dale Crowther
Verified Buyer
"Loved coffee before I tried this club LOVE it even more now"
Katherine Janio
Verified Buyer
"I bought a KeepCup https://coffeetastingclub.com/accessories/cups-mugs/keepcup/keepcup-original/keepcup-original-changemakers-element-large-454ml-16oz/. So far so good. Have used it once and it did the job. It was treated in the same way I would treat any takeaway cup, ie keep it upright etc, and was able to take it in my car as it fitted in the cup slot with no issues. Would definitely recommend."
JOSE CARLOS DE OLIVEIRA
Verified Buyer
"My experience with you was excellent. I received my purchase (pour over kit v60) just today but I am very happy because you solved my problem of delivery. I would like to continue buying. Please send me newsletters. Fill free yourself to send me news about coffee by my e-mail zkoliveira@gmail.com."
Peter Mccourt
Verified Buyer
"Service has been fantastic and Philippa is awesome."
"Easy transaction, filter papers arrived well packaged and on time."
"Great product at a great price"
David Threlfall
Verified Buyer
"Delivers great tasting coffees in the way I want -whole bean to espresso, wide range& fantastic quality"
David Shaw
Verified Buyer
"What can I say the coffee I received is second to none. Great company with fast delivery. Thank you"
Rona Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order online. Speedy delivery. Perfect quality Aeropress and yummy coffee!"
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.75 based on 374 reviews