Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

How would you rate Coffee Tasting Club ?

"Great price and speedy service. Aeropress coffee maker."
"Very happy with my purchase"
"Lots of choice and reliable delivery. Thanks."
"I was surprised by how the taste of the coffee matched their description. The coffee I bought has a nice, smooth rounded taste with low acidity and it is a pleasure to drink this coffee! It will be interesting to try their other beans."
"Goods came almost before I'd presses the buy button. will use again."
"Searched for a long time to find quality coffee making equipment at a reasonable price. DELIGHTED with the cafetière I received - but the coffee grinder, I was amazed at the quality for the price. Seriously, the quality on this £13 item outshone that of my previous grinder at 3 times the price!!! I shall be coming back to buy more!!! Well done!"
"Item came when expected and all was good. Many thanks!"
"Absolutely love this product!"
"Excellent!"
"Bought the Aeropress for the wife, she is very happy with it. It makes the perfect cup for her taste, arrived very quickly, thank you."
"All good."
"Great service, a wide variety of blends and high quality coffee beans. I would definitely recommend it. I appreciate that I receive different blends every month and so far all of them where great. I am looking forward to receiving new blends each month."
"Really quick with communication and dispatch of product. Item was well packaged and in perfect condition. If they get in the Fellow Stagg Electric Kettle I will buy it!"
"Excellent product, quick delivery. Recommended"
"A professional and friendly service. Quick delivery of a Kinto Tumbler. Excellent! Tom, West London"
"Had a slight problem with my order (my fault) and they managed to sort it out immediately. Received my order the next day. V happy."
"My order was delivered promptly, was well packaged, so no breakage of delicate item. I’m pleased with my Hario grinder. My coffee is better for being feshly brewed. It did take me a while to figure out how to achieve the fine ground I wanted and it’s a little stiff to turn but nothing that has put me off it. I’d recommend the grinder and the seller."
"Good quality products swift delivery and excellent communication"
"Ordering was quick and easy, and everything turnout on time."
"Good item. Good price. Fast delivery."
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 413 reviews