Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

How would you rate Coffee Tasting Club ?

"Flooded with subscription nonsense to services I have no desire to be a part of, all I wanted was to buy some filters so a product I already own. I already know what I like and what I don't like, I don't need some paid club in order to help me navigate through life. To top it off, I'm then pestered to 'review' a company that I bought some paper filters from via another crappy service I never signed up for."
"Purchased on 27 August. We're on 17 Sep, still didnt receive the order."
"I placed an order on a weekend and delivery was stated as 48 hours, when it came to Wednesday and the order still hadn't arrived, I sent a message asking when my order would be received. I was sent a message stating that all coffee was roasted freshly to order and then had to be received by the Coffee Tasting Club from the roaster before despatch. This was neither apparent from the website or actually true as one of the packs received had a roasting date a week before my order was placed!"
"Bought an item from eBay, item was decently priced and quickly delivered, but the company then added me to their mailing lists, which is rather cheeky, and is actually a breach of eBay rules"
Hi there,

We're glad you're happy with your purchase!

Sorry that your email address has made it past our filters. They're meant to be filtering out orders placed on eBay from our marketing lists - but there's obviously something going wrong somewhere.

We've forwarded this to our developers who have quickly investigated and fixed the issue.

In the meantime, you can unsubscribe easily from our email lists by pasting this URL into your browser: http://coffeetastingclub.us9.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=eb66e43c119e4f805704eaa18&id=66ec372a80

Thanks again for your purchase, and happy coffee drinking :)
"Unfortunately my delivery of Kalita filter papers did not arrive so it's hard to say!"
Hi Martin,

We're really sorry to hear you have not received your order.

We will look into this straight away and a member of our customer service team will be in touch to help resolve the issue.

Kindest regards
"I still haven't received my order"
"I ordered a keepcup and an aeropress but the aeropress was forgotten out of my order. It's been resent but due to workschedule i've still not been able to collect it from post office (Delivery window meant i'd no longer be in). Shame as initial order was swift!"
"Shipped to the wrong address, haven't received the product. The website keeps signing me out."
Hi Ella,

I am really sorry to hear you've had some issues.

I will arrange for somebody from our customer service team to call you ASAP to discuss this.

The level of service you have received is far from the level we aim to deliver and clearly needs looking into.

Kindes regards.
"Over a week and I still don't have my coffee????"
Hi,

We are really sorry to hear you have not received you order yet. It was sent out at the back end of last week so hopefully it will be with you today.

All our coffee is roasted fresh to order by the roasters and unfortunately the bank holiday did add an extra day to the process.

If your coffee does not arrive today please do let us know and in the meantime if there is anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Coffee Tasting Club

Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 413 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!