Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Coffee Tasting Club made you happy

"Quick, fast and a good price."
"Didn't want to keep the membership to the club as I found the coffee delicious but too expensive, but I love being able to buy filters and accessories here."
"My new Aeropress works perfectly. My previous two have been purchased from Amazon of course! I spotted your site when searching google for Aeropress. Your price was the best I have seen and the delivery was up to the mark. This is my third Aeropress. The first lasted 2.5 years, the second only about 1 year. I have unsuccessfully tried to fix problems with new plunger rubbers but this did not prove to be satisfactory. The new one you provided seems great. Aeropress has changed my life. The quality of the coffee is unbelievable. The perfect coffee for me is M&S Espresso strength 5. I will know where to come next time. A very happy customer. Regards...……………...Alan Power (Warwick)"
"I use coffee club for hario & aeropress supplies, keen pricing and I know I will get quality products"
"It was one of the best coffees I've had in a while, and I drink a lot of specialty coffee! I loved the notes and flavours! I love how coffee tasting club chooses top quality coffees for its subscribers, not just average ones that will do like some other subscriptions. To improve: - the roast date could have been a week or two fresher (I'm aware I did order my first bag at the end of the month and normally the coffee is delivered at the beginning of the month so that might be the reason why). - As always biodegradable bags would be better too. It's definitely good value! I've tried a lot of subscriptions and I think this is the one I'd choose to sign up to out of all the ones out there (or Bluebox coffee which is also good). Great experience and I'd recommend it to anyone!"
"Items arrived as informed and was Packed well, I would use this service again."
"Service is always personal and excels at every turn. Even if they don't have your product immediately they give you alternative options and keep you updated on deliveries."
"excellent service and product"
"Great flavour and light roast"
"Quality coffee and first class service really happy"
"I love how quick, easy and simple it is to use. The fact I can try a well described different coffee and know that i’m contributing to the better than ‘Fairtrade’ market!"
"My items arrived promptly and were as advertised, I was very pleased with my purchase"
"Great quality filters and well priced."
"Quick delivery, well packed and competitively priced."
"Item arrived quickly and as described."
"Genuine items at competitive prices. Very quick to dispatch items. Good range of products."
"I can’t really write a review as I bought it as a gift"
"Nothing to complain about. Very smooth process"
"They resolved a problem with my order very quickly."
"Loved coffee before I tried this club LOVE it even more now"
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 438 reviews