Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

Tell us how Coffee Tasting Club made you happy

"I ordered filters for Aeropress online through eBay. They have still not arrived (almost 2 weeks after advised delivery date) Contacted coffee Tasting company for update and received no reply"
"Delivered on time and product was exactly as advertised"
"Great service"
"Got my order in only few days"
"No coffee, this time, but swiftly delivered filters"
"Great price and speedy service. Aeropress coffee maker."
"Very happy with my purchase"
"Flooded with subscription nonsense to services I have no desire to be a part of, all I wanted was to buy some filters so a product I already own. I already know what I like and what I don't like, I don't need some paid club in order to help me navigate through life. To top it off, I'm then pestered to 'review' a company that I bought some paper filters from via another crappy service I never signed up for."
"Lots of choice and reliable delivery. Thanks."
"Purchased on 27 August. We're on 17 Sep, still didnt receive the order."
"I was surprised by how the taste of the coffee matched their description. The coffee I bought has a nice, smooth rounded taste with low acidity and it is a pleasure to drink this coffee! It will be interesting to try their other beans."
"This coffee took a while to grow on us, as we felt it wasn't very strong and our preference is strong coffee. However, after a while of it brewing, it's flavours do start to emerge."
"Goods came almost before I'd presses the buy button. will use again."
"Searched for a long time to find quality coffee making equipment at a reasonable price. DELIGHTED with the cafetière I received - but the coffee grinder, I was amazed at the quality for the price. Seriously, the quality on this £13 item outshone that of my previous grinder at 3 times the price!!! I shall be coming back to buy more!!! Well done!"
"Some coffees lean heavily to one brew method, but otherwise a convenient and well valued service. The online equipment shop is really well priced. It's cheaper than Amazon most of the time."
"Item came when expected and all was good. Many thanks!"
"Absolutely love this product!"
"Thanks fot the great product!"
"Excellent!"
"Bought the Aeropress for the wife, she is very happy with it. It makes the perfect cup for her taste, arrived very quickly, thank you."
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 437 reviews