Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

How would you rate Coffee Tasting Club ?

"Great product and price and service"
"Disappointed with the service received. I recently had to chase an order they weren't even aware had been paid for and also recently, my subscription package arrived a week later than it should have done. This turned out to be my final delivery - I was disenchanted by then and so cancelled my subscription."
"Keeps me supplied with all the tastes I need from new and flavoursome suppliers"
"I was really pleased with the product which is for my son ..it was well packed and arrived in good time....thank you ...."
"The best coffee subscription I've come across so far. I recommend to all of my friends! Nicely varied - lots of information too. Lovely stuff."
"The Kinto coffee brewer I ordered was delivered quick in a sturdy package, and my coffee tastes good like never before!"
"I ordered filters for Aeropress online through eBay. They have still not arrived (almost 2 weeks after advised delivery date) Contacted coffee Tasting company for update and received no reply"
"Delivered on time and product was exactly as advertised"
"Great service"
"Got my order in only few days"
"No coffee, this time, but swiftly delivered filters"
"Great price and speedy service. Aeropress coffee maker."
"Very happy with my purchase"
"Flooded with subscription nonsense to services I have no desire to be a part of, all I wanted was to buy some filters so a product I already own. I already know what I like and what I don't like, I don't need some paid club in order to help me navigate through life. To top it off, I'm then pestered to 'review' a company that I bought some paper filters from via another crappy service I never signed up for."
"Lots of choice and reliable delivery. Thanks."
"Purchased on 27 August. We're on 17 Sep, still didnt receive the order."
"I was surprised by how the taste of the coffee matched their description. The coffee I bought has a nice, smooth rounded taste with low acidity and it is a pleasure to drink this coffee! It will be interesting to try their other beans."
"This coffee took a while to grow on us, as we felt it wasn't very strong and our preference is strong coffee. However, after a while of it brewing, it's flavours do start to emerge."
"Goods came almost before I'd presses the buy button. will use again."
"Searched for a long time to find quality coffee making equipment at a reasonable price. DELIGHTED with the cafetière I received - but the coffee grinder, I was amazed at the quality for the price. Seriously, the quality on this £13 item outshone that of my previous grinder at 3 times the price!!! I shall be coming back to buy more!!! Well done!"
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.72 based on 423 reviews