Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

Tell us how Coffee Tasting Club made you happy

"My rating is for the seller only. I ordered a Brewista Stout Spout Variable Kettle (1.2L) some 2 and a half years ago. The delivery took a bit longer than expected (about 2 weeks) but this seems to happen sometimes when ordering from a different country (Germany) and Coffee Tasting Club was responsive about my inquiry during the waiting time. So nothing to blame on their side and I think they also changed their delivery service in the meantime. Some notes about the kettle: It still does its job but has a few issues like drawing a lot of power when in idle mode (the base station becomes noticeably warm just standing there plugged in) so I always unplug it when not used. Unplugging of course always resets the clock so if you use the programming feature (which I don't) this will not make you happy. This could have been designed differently and considering the price I would have expected this. The base station's microcontroller software also does have some glitches (I don't remember what it was exactly, I think programming the right time and temperature was a bit wonky) and the handle gets cracks where it is attached to the kettle after some use but after all this time it still holds. Again, for the price, this is a bit of a letdown. All in all I like the mostly metallic parts of the kettle and its handling."
"The product arrived in time, package well done and not damaged and I am very happy with the product and the pricing. Totally recommended!"
"There had been some problems and miscommunication prior to getting my first pack of coffee. However, representatives from Coffee Tasting Club dealt with it quite swiftly, without causing too much of a problem for me. The main part which is the coffee tasted absolutely great. It would be great to get more fun facts about the coffee i received, but the tasting of it is truly as how it was described, simple yet packed with complex flavors at the same time."
"By far the best coffee I’ve ever tasted from all over the World"
"Got two Motta jugs, good price and very quick delivery"
"Coffee Tasting Club...Provided filters for my aeropress at the best price I could find....DO NOT BUY THE NASTY CHEAP IMITATIONS (from China)...the first lot were too small and the second lot took 15 mins to filter !!!"
"The coffee filters arrived very quickly"
"Aero press filters are excellent!"
"Very helpful staff ensured we got the coffee pot we wanted. Thanks"
"Great customer service from a great company. Fast delivery."
"Very efficient firm who got my order to me extremely quickly. Much appreciated."
"Bought as a birthday gift- feedback is that it was an excellent present"
"Brought my 3rd AeroPress from them. Excellent price and delivery."
"Seller responded helpfully to queries. My order was posted promptly, with adequate packaging, and fully met my expectations."
"Great product and price and service"
"Disappointed with the service received. I recently had to chase an order they weren't even aware had been paid for and also recently, my subscription package arrived a week later than it should have done. This turned out to be my final delivery - I was disenchanted by then and so cancelled my subscription."
"Keeps me supplied with all the tastes I need from new and flavoursome suppliers"
"I was really pleased with the product which is for my son ..it was well packed and arrived in good time....thank you ...."
"The best coffee subscription I've come across so far. I recommend to all of my friends! Nicely varied - lots of information too. Lovely stuff."
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 438 reviews