Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Rectory Farm
Brewery Road
Pampisford

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy
Brilliant service. Really helpful that we get a phone call to remind us to check if stock is low so that it makes ordering so much easier.
Overall service very good, always polite, always helpful and always putting their customers first.
Great service and great coffee.
We have been using Coffee Solutions at wotk now for some time. The quality of the coffee, tea, chocolate and sugar that we have received has been excellent. Ordering is simple and deliovery very prompt.
We have always receive an excellent service from Coffee Solutions be it either pricing, maintenance or customer service. I would recommend Coffee Solutions to all.
Ran out of coffee - panic !
Phoned CSL and my coffee was delivered to me.
They look after their customers so I will stay loyal
to them.
Thanks CSL
We have been using Coffee solutions as a supplier for a number of years and can find no fault with them. Always very quick to respond to queries and also to deliver new supplies.

Would highly recommend them as a supplier.
Having been with Coffee Solutions for a number of years now we have always found them to be very, very helpful, supportive of our business and their Customer service is first class. In fact from our own experience it couldn't be bettered, from ease of ordering by phone or email, to literally next day delivery, with first class merchandise and Jan and her staff always having a friendly , business like disposition and approach. A sheer pleasure to deal with!

Graham & Jacqui
Cavendish Antiques & Tea Rooms/Bumpstead Antiques
Cambridge Coffee Solutions has been our supplier for over 10 years. Their friendly and very efficient service makes it a pleasure to work with Cambridge Coffee Solutions. The quality of their products is outstanding.
Reliable, friendly and efficient service. Orders always arrive when they say they will, if not before. Ordering is straightforward either on line or by phone. Highly recommended.
Staff are very helpful, and when you speak you them on the phone their very polite and cheery. When you put an order in they sort it quickly and get it delivered as soon as possible. Very direct and efficient.

Your sincerely
H J Scott
Needed a solution to our coffee issue and a new machine installed quickly and Jan delivered a competitive quote in double quick time, with a smooth hassle free installation, if only all suppliers were as efficient!
Jura Products have had a long term business relationship with Coffee Solutions. We have always found them very knowledgeable about the Jura range of bean to cup coffee machines.

Coffee Solutions know the importance of training and always go the extra mile to assist their customers to get the best from their Jura coffee machine.

Coffee Solutions are a pleasure to work with and are a very good Jura Sales & Service Partner.

Steven Allen - Southern Sales Manager - Commercial Products.
After purchasing a used coffee machine for Jack's Jetty Snacks, which I found to be reliable and great with demand I decided to use Coffee Solutions for all my coffee solutions! I find the coffee, hot chocolate etc to gain great feedback from customers, and I find the quality versus price very competitive in comparison to other suppliers. Along with the great products, they also consistently deliver a great customer service. Give them a try!
After purchasing a used coffee machine from coffee solutions, which I have found to be very reliable and good with demand. I find the products good value for money and of a better quality than other suppliers, and will continue to use this company for the foreseeable future. Along with the great products, they also have a great level of customer care. Give them a go!!
Purchased a used machine from coffee solutions earlier this year, very reliable and good with demand! After trying there products I decided to use this company for all my coffee supply requirements. I'm getting great feedback on both the coffee and the simply Dutch chocolate (very good cocoa content), and find for the quality and service versus other suppliers very good value for money. Give them a go!

Jack's Jetty Snacks
over the years working with Jan and team we have received a very professional and friendly service. A company that has gone out their way to help out and always deliver produce at top quality. I'm excited to use more of their facilities as for my wife & I, not only do we trust Jan & team, but also know that we will get great customer service always.

Aron & Clare
The Espresso Lounge.
We find Coffee Solutions a very good company. They deliver our goods as soon as we place an order and come out to repair or service our machinery almost immediately.
The delivery people are always happy and friendly when they come.
Our customers often comment on the good quality of our coffee. It's a pleasure dealing with a company whose staff are friendly and treat all their customers as individuals.
The giggling spring in wokingham has been using coffee solutions for the last seven years and we have always been very please with the product, the speed of service regarding delivery. The staff are always very friendly on the phone and always do there best to accommodate requests.
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee is rated 4.93 based on 150 reviews