Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Brewery Road
Pampisford

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy

Telephone
"After purchasing a used coffee machine for Jack's Jetty Snacks, which I found to be reliable and great with demand I decided to use Coffee Solutions for all my coffee solutions! I find the coffee, hot chocolate etc to gain great feedback from customers, and I find the quality versus price very competitive in comparison to other suppliers. Along with the great products, they also consistently deliver a great customer service. Give them a try!"
"After purchasing a used coffee machine from coffee solutions, which I have found to be very reliable and good with demand. I find the products good value for money and of a better quality than other suppliers, and will continue to use this company for the foreseeable future. Along with the great products, they also have a great level of customer care. Give them a go!!"
"Purchased a used machine from coffee solutions earlier this year, very reliable and good with demand! After trying there products I decided to use this company for all my coffee supply requirements. I'm getting great feedback on both the coffee and the simply Dutch chocolate (very good cocoa content), and find for the quality and service versus other suppliers very good value for money. Give them a go! Jack's Jetty Snacks"
"over the years working with Jan and team we have received a very professional and friendly service. A company that has gone out their way to help out and always deliver produce at top quality. I'm excited to use more of their facilities as for my wife & I, not only do we trust Jan & team, but also know that we will get great customer service always. Thank you Aron & Clare The Espresso Lounge."
"We find Coffee Solutions a very good company. They deliver our goods as soon as we place an order and come out to repair or service our machinery almost immediately. The delivery people are always happy and friendly when they come."
"Our customers often comment on the good quality of our coffee. It's a pleasure dealing with a company whose staff are friendly and treat all their customers as individuals."
"The giggling spring in wokingham has been using coffee solutions for the last seven years and we have always been very please with the product, the speed of service regarding delivery. The staff are always very friendly on the phone and always do there best to accommodate requests."
"Coffee Solutions have looked after us extremely well from choosing the machine to finding the right blend of coffee that suits our needs."
"We have dealt with Mike & Jan at Coffee Solutions for many years and found them to be an introducer of the highest calibre business and great people to deal with; we look forward to continuing our working relationship for many more years to come."
"Coffee Solutions offer a great choice of coffee equipment including accessories, a full range of Iberital espresso machines, and a network of local engineers to support customers on site. Their superb showroom in Cambridge is a fantastic resource for trade professionals who need expert advice and demonstrations of the latest commercial products available on the market."
"Reliable company and very polite"
"We have worked closely with Coffee Solutions over the last 3 years and they have always delivered a high quality service. Their coffee machines are reliable and their after sales service is exceptional. We are constantly complimented on the quality of our coffee and their new range of Birchalls tea is proving very popular with our customers"
"Service is always first class, also help in the event of a problem with our coffee machine. Rolly White ( Treasurer)"
"Good friendly company to deal with, John Hammans"
"We have been serving your coffee products for the past sixteen years and have never had any complaints other than the usual servings too small and and we get a bigger serving from our customers If we have any technical problems you have an almost immediate response. If we run short of stock your delivery service is so helpful."
Hi Nicki
can you redo this as we cannot verify as there is no email address or name attached - thanks
Jan
"Coffee solutions are always quick to respond to an enquiry"
"Always a great service from this company,"
"Always cheerful and very helpful when we call. Very efficient."
"We are altogether very pleased with the coffee we receive. A fast and efficient service. Thank you. Sophie Nobes"
"Have been a customer for a number of years and have always found service very helpful and efficient!"
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee is rated 4.93 based on 129 reviews