CODE Reviews

of reviewers recommend CODE
Read CODE Reviews

About CODE:

CODE is the only professional association for dental practice owners and managers that provides the independent dentist with the support and systems enjoyed by the large dental chains.

We support over 2,000 dental practices to achieve the shared goal of increasing patient satisfaction and profitability, year on year.

CODE was founded in 1978 with the aim of helping dental practice owners manage associates and NHS payments. It rapidly became famous for its associate agreements which still form the basis of the team contracts we provide to members today.

Today, CODE continues to provide innovative services and support, and inspire our members. We provide the best ideas for your practice and the support and systems you need to make it successful.

info@icomply.cc

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street

Tell us how CODE made you happy
The advice I get from alex is excellent, he has helped me on many occasions. The policies and workflow in the software is great, however the software is very buggy and I’m getting really irritated with the bugs in the system. For the amount we pay each month I would expect the software to work better
All the hard work is done for me. Its kept up to date and has made my life a lot easier!!
Just takes the worry out of compliance. Practice Management can be a very lonely task where we often feel overwhelmed. I now have a lifeline- wouldn't work in a practice that didn't provide this vital tool to compliance
Always make things simple and clear and easy to use
Provides a system to manage compliance.
Keeps you up to date and on top of CQC and compliance
Good Service
Easy to use
Keeps you up to date with changes in legislation and latest CQC requirements
Thanks for your feedback. Great to know iComply is helping you to manage compliance.
Very helpful over the phone
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
CODE is rated 4.91 based on 120 reviews