Agilio Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agilio Software
Read Agilio Software Reviews

About Agilio Software:

Practical software to run your healthcare practice.
Our integrated services take care of compliance, training and HR so you can take care of what matters most: your patients

info@agiliosoftware.com

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street,

Tell us how Agilio Software made you happy
My experience via a telephone conversation with Agilio has been second to none. I would like to say a big thank you, particularly to Leonie, throughout our conversation she was extremely helpful and explained everything perfectly. Thank you very much.
Great support from this very helpful team of professionals
Highly recommend iComply. Extremely knowledgeable advisors and support and guidance highly appreciated. During these unprecedented times, webinars exceptional and felt supported throughout. Without iComply by my side, compliance would be a nightmare. Please never stop your webinars, a great chance to share knowledge and guidance.
HI Karen, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members with their compliance. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance, and we look forward to working with you in the years to come.
I am super excited to get this help and guidance as there is so much conflicting information out there. I know you guys put a lot of time and research in to all your documents, so know I can rely on them.
Hi Sandra, Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch
I just wanted to inform you that yesterday Sophie was extremely helpful, patient, knowledgeable and polite and alleviated a lot of stress from my shoulders. Many thanks
Alex & Hannah You have been amazing. Covered and explained everything about the current issues. We don’t get half the support & information from BDA like we get it from you.
Great package, service and team support. Highly recommend to all dental practices.
Hi Tania, thanks so much for your great review. It is always lovely to hear directly from our members about their great experiences when contacting our member support team as well as using the iComply system.
Very easy system and it definitely helped me a lot with all the documents needed at the practice.
Hi Farrah, thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
Very helpful staff when I have had queries
Hi Kerry, Thank you for your great feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
We recently passed our CQC inspection with flying colours and I don't think it would have been possible without iComply. Using this daily and working through each module on a monthly basis makes compliance so easy compared with a couple of other management systems I have previously used. I have recently filled in the Data Security Toolkit for the second year and again it was so easy with the help from iComply. Invaluable!!
Hi Beverley, Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us know how the iComply application is making compliance easier to manage in your practice and we are so glad to hear that the iComply system helped you to have such a successful CQC inspection. Thank you so much for getting in touch.
Very helpful tool for practice owners. Ensures all policies are reviewed and up to date, with regular updates of existing policies. Excellent way of moving towards paperless practice. Would recommended to anyone.
Hi Dr Labib, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE iComply we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
Whenever I have had the need to call iComply with a query I have been very impressed with the quality of the service. They have been quick to answer and helpful and reassuring. I highly recommend their support team and product.
Hi Lesley, We are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members, and we are always happy to hear directly from them about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch .
Took a little while for me to get used to using icomply but now I couldn't do without it and it was such a big help with our CQC inspection (which we passed)
Hi Joanne, Thank you for your great review and we are very glad to hear that the iComply system helped you through the CQC inspection.
As a trainee manager Icomply is very helpful and reaassuring. The organisation and templates are very easy to follow. I would recommend IComply to everyone as it has a easy platform to follow and will benefit your teama dn practice well.
Thank you so much for your great feedback and for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
Amazing! As a practice manager, iComply takes all the hassle out of all the compliance we have to deal with on a daily basis. It spreads the work over the year so I don't feel that I'm pressured to have it all complete at one time. I would 100% recommend it to anyone taking on a practice manager role. I find it invaluable.
Hi Jas, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE iComply we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
Its a great system to use and staff are always happy to help.
Hi Sue, thank you so much for getting in touch with this great feedback.
After taking over as Practice Manager for two practices whom were in desperate need of updating and improving in regards to compliance , I could not be more thrilled with the concept of IComply and the use of it daily in practice is so easy, convenient. Not only does Icomply help with all the policies a practice could need, I am reminded when servicing, Training is due , so that we are a proactive practice. This Year we successfully passed a CQC inspection with flying colours.
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply is helping our members with all aspects of their compliance in order to make their jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you had such a successful CQC inspection and we are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
What a wonderful site and service! I always highly recommend on forums to others who will benefit also. Staff, if or when I speak to them go the extra mile and if they cannot help immediately they ALWAYS come back to me with an answer. Webinars are also a great feature and very helpful. Keep up the good work. Rachael Practice Manager Orchard Dental Plymouth
Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members and love hearing directly from them about these experiences. Thank you so much for getting in touch.
Very intuitive site. Trackable, measurable performance Easy to use Great comms with support team
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are finding iComply and our member support team to be helpful.
We passed our CQC inspection 2 weeks ago and would like to say a big thank you to icomply. The feedback we received from the inspectors was outstanding, they were very impressed. I would recommend icomply to any one who wants piece of mind. The team are lovely and extremely helpful.
Hi Stacey, thanks for your great review. It's been lovely working with you and we are delighted that the iComply system has assisted you in achieving such a successful CQC inspection.
Agilio Software is rated 4.85 based on 72 reviews