CODE Reviews

of reviewers recommend CODE
Read CODE Reviews

About CODE:

CODE is the only professional association for dental practice owners and managers that provides the independent dentist with the support and systems enjoyed by the large dental chains.

We support over 2,000 dental practices to achieve the shared goal of increasing patient satisfaction and profitability, year on year.

CODE was founded in 1978 with the aim of helping dental practice owners manage associates and NHS payments. It rapidly became famous for its associate agreements which still form the basis of the team contracts we provide to members today.

Today, CODE continues to provide innovative services and support, and inspire our members. We provide the best ideas for your practice and the support and systems you need to make it successful.

info@icomply.cc

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street

Tell us how CODE made you happy
Excellent professional service, easy to get through to speak with an expert. Very knowledgeable in their field of expertise.
I comply CODE is a brilliant compliance programme. It has helped us organise our practices and the support is very very good. Cannot recommend it enough.
CODE have been excellent! Any compliance issues it's great that I can just call up and they they have never let me down, even if they have to get back to me it's always on the same day! Would recommend CODE to any pracitce :)
Hi Emily,

We are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch Emily.
After becoming a new Practice Manager, CODE Icomply has really helped be with everything that is required to be compliant, from Audits to policies and general updates. I have found it a very helpful tool.
Hi Eve,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE iComply we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased you are finding iComply to be helpful.
Cliff explained everything clearly. Code makes life easier, user friendly and will definitely make me more efficient
Always available to help and if unable to will find someone who can.
Hi Nadine, thank you for your feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
Code makes compliance so much easier to manage, very easy to use and the support from the CODE team is outstanding. The software is excellent and easy to understand and the webinars are very educational, I am very pleased that I have passed my CQC registration as a registered manager, I managed to answer all the questions with a lot of confidence and the interview went smoothly, a lot of questions were asked and thanks to the free webinars and Alex’s help and guidance all questions were answered correctly and promptly.
Following I comply made me more organised and has helped endlessly with the running day to day of the practice. Anything we need in the practice is always looked for in I comply and adapted to ourselves. We have found that it keeps us up to date with all requirements, regulations, and compliances and it is so much easier to have it all in one place when looking for particular procedures, policies etc. As a result we had a fantastic outcome for our practice.
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members with their compliance. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance and well done on a successful CQC registration and interview. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come!
The system makes it so much more easier to keep on top of all the paperwork needed for the practice, very easy to use and the support from the CODE team is outstanding. Being more organised has helped no end with the day to day running of the practice. Fantastic outcome for our practice
Hi Vicky,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's great to hear how iComply and the support of the CODE team is helping you to stay on top of compliance and is bringing positive results for your practice.

Samantha
Senior Professional Services Advisor
We use CODE's iComply system for our private doctor's skin & weight loss clinic (which we easily adapted for the fact that we are a medical practice not a dental practice) and it is an incredibly useful tool to help us manage our clinical governance system. Thanks to iComply, our recent CQC inspection was as stress-free as it could possibly be and it ensured we were prepared. During the inspection we had all the relevant information and evidence to hand to make the inspection easier than we ever imagined - all thanks to CODE's iComply. Thank you!
Hi Martin, thanks for your positive review. It's been great working with you and I'm delighted that it has been so successful in a medical practice. I think you are our first non-dental positive CQC inspection. Well done for carrying out the activities.

Paul. Chief Executive.
CODE makes compliance so much easier to manage.
Hi Sophie,

Thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.

Samantha
Senior Professional Services Advisor
The software is excellent and easy to understand, and the staff, should you have a query are always so helpful.
Always make things simple and clear and easy to use
We were using the manual system so I compare my experience to that. It makes so much more sense, is a useful guide through the process, help readily available and the process is as streamlined as possible.
Really fast response to an enquiry.
Provides a system to manage compliance.
We were really in the dark and they made it easy when we had questions
Code really helped when it came to CQC inspection, we were done in half the time due to the organisation of the system.
They've been great with HR advice, helped us become HIW compliant for our inspection and are always on the other end of the phone for general queries.
Code is an excellent, easy to use system that gives you complete peace of mind that you are CQC compliant. The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and are always available at the end of the phone if you require advice or reassurance. I would wholeheartedly recommend this system to any practice/practice manager.
Efficient and comprehensive method of keeping us up to date with compliance.
CODE is rated 4.91 based on 120 reviews