Agilio Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agilio Software
Read Agilio Software Reviews

About Agilio Software:

Practical software to run your healthcare practice.
Our integrated services take care of compliance, training and HR so you can take care of what matters most: your patients

info@agiliosoftware.com

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street,

Tell us how Agilio Software made you happy
excellent support in place
Thanks! We like to think our support is the most important part of the iComply service.
It saves me having to keep going back and reassuring myself that I haven't missed anything - if I have it will tell me. I can run a report which reminds me I am on the right track.
Great feedback! The ability to run a report at any time is one of the best loved features of iComply.
I forgot to mention on my last review... Karen is an absolute gem, always approachable, professional and brimming with helpful, up-to-date advice.
Thanks – will pass that on to Karen. Glad she could help!
The Icomply Application, Quality Practice Scheme Inspection and great support made us pass our CQC Inspection with flying colours! Thank you so much!
Congratulations on passing your CQC inspection – another happy iComply member! Thanks for your feedback.
Very happy with the right Guildlines and their support
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
So far it has taught me endless compliance knowledge and Karen has provided outstanding support through my first few months.
Thanks for your feedback. I’m glad Karen could help you with compliance and will pass it on.
I don't know how we coped without iComply! To have all the guidelines and templates in once place saves us hours and hours of work. iComply has paid for itself with the free employment law advice alone! I've always received first class support from all of the team at iComply and I can't fault them. I would recommend any Practice thinking about joining to go for it - it is definitely worth the money.
Great to know we’ve helped you with our dedicated HR support and saved you time and money. Thanks for your feedback.
Very happy!
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Taking over compliance for my practice was an extremely daunting idea as there's so much to learn and update in an ever - changing environment. Icomply has been a great helping hand and I am so happy that my practice has invested in their tools/templates. The staff support has been fantastic and the icomply application has been straight forward and walks me through every step!
iComply was designed to be simple and easy to use so it’s great to hear how happy you are using the application. Thanks for your feedback.
Easy to use, excellent customer service
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Simplifies how to meet CQC requirements and how to ensure we are meeting the KLOEs.
Great to know you’re happy with the iComply application and that we’ve helped you with the ‘key lines of enquiry’ requirements. Many thanks.
A fantastic tool to help keep you up to speed with compliance issues, and Gill and the team all very helpful, friendly and supportive ! I couldn't do without it now. Thank you so much.
Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback about iComply and taking the time to review our dedicated support team.
Agilio Software is rated 4.85 based on 72 reviews