Agilio Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agilio Software
Read Agilio Software Reviews

About Agilio Software:

Practical software to run your healthcare practice.
Our integrated services take care of compliance, training and HR so you can take care of what matters most: your patients

info@agiliosoftware.com

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street,

Tell us how Agilio Software made you happy
IComply has made our practice QMS run smoothly. We had our CQC inspection earlier this year and IComply supported our practice to ensure we had a very successful CQC inspection. We are just about to adopt the Group Document aspect and the support and guidance received has been first class. We have just completed and published our NHS the Data Security and Protection Toolkit, which replaced the previous IG Toolkit and reflects current legislative and policy requirements for protecting patient data. The documentation and support provided was superb. I cannot recommend IComply highly enough to any practice.If your hesitating about it simply do it. It will be the best thing you have ever done. Special praise to Sheryl our IComply Customer Service Advisor - fantastic support Thank you.
Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team are helping to support our members with their compliance and we are very glad to hear that the iComply system helped you through your CQC inspection so successfully. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
I have found icomply to be a helpful and organised way to manage compliance and it provides an excellent foundation for good practice management.
Hi Gill, thank you for letting us know that iComply is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
The essential software for running a compliant dental practice.
Very easy to navigate and use, brilliant for someone like me who is fairly new to all this! it has taught me so much!
The advice I get from alex is excellent, he has helped me on many occasions. The policies and workflow in the software is great, however the software is very buggy and I’m getting really irritated with the bugs in the system. For the amount we pay each month I would expect the software to work better
Excellent friendly and helpful support for our business.
Simplifies day to day compliance, making working life easier!
All the hard work is done for me. Its kept up to date and has made my life a lot easier!!
Just takes the worry out of compliance. Practice Management can be a very lonely task where we often feel overwhelmed. I now have a lifeline- wouldn't work in a practice that didn't provide this vital tool to compliance
supported the practice prior to a very successful CQC inspection
Excellent professional service, easy to get through to speak with an expert. Very knowledgeable in their field of expertise.
Always available to help and if unable to will find someone who can.
Hi Nadine, thank you for your feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
The software is excellent and easy to understand, and the staff, should you have a query are always so helpful.
Always make things simple and clear and easy to use
We were using the manual system so I compare my experience to that. It makes so much more sense, is a useful guide through the process, help readily available and the process is as streamlined as possible.
Really fast response to an enquiry.
Provides a system to manage compliance.
We were really in the dark and they made it easy when we had questions
They've been great with HR advice, helped us become HIW compliant for our inspection and are always on the other end of the phone for general queries.
Efficient and comprehensive method of keeping us up to date with compliance.
Agilio Software is rated 4.85 based on 72 reviews