CODE Reviews

of reviewers recommend CODE
Read CODE Reviews

About CODE:

CODE is the only professional association for dental practice owners and managers that provides the independent dentist with the support and systems enjoyed by the large dental chains.

We support over 2,000 dental practices to achieve the shared goal of increasing patient satisfaction and profitability, year on year.

CODE was founded in 1978 with the aim of helping dental practice owners manage associates and NHS payments. It rapidly became famous for its associate agreements which still form the basis of the team contracts we provide to members today.

Today, CODE continues to provide innovative services and support, and inspire our members. We provide the best ideas for your practice and the support and systems you need to make it successful.

info@icomply.cc

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street

Tell us how CODE made you happy
Whenever I have had the need to call iComply with a query I have been very impressed with the quality of the service. They have been quick to answer and helpful and reassuring. I highly recommend their support team and product.
Hi Lesley,

We are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members, and we are always happy to hear directly from them about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch .
Our practice has recently purchased the Code 'IComply' system. Fantastic - I only wish we had done this ages ago. It is already saving me time and I know that whatever happens, we remain compliant. Worth its weight in gold!
Hi Jackie, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be a helpful time saving tool, and we are excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
code has helped our business obtain BDA good practice and pass a CQC inspection with flying colours
HI Lynn, thank you so much for getting in touch. We are so pleased to hear that CODE iComply helped you to have such a successful CQC Inspection and obtain BDA Good Practice.
Took a little while for me to get used to using icomply but now I couldn't do without it and it was such a big help with our CQC inspection (which we passed)
Hi Joanne, Thank you for your great review and we are very glad to hear that the iComply system helped you through the CQC inspection.
I was first introduced to Code iComply in March this year. On first looking at it, my thoughts were "Oh Heck!" There was a lot to take on board, however the support I received from Code over the telephone has been fantastic. They will go at your pace guiding your through when needed.
They also do webinar's which I have found very helpful and boosts your confidence using Code iComply.
I have reached the stage where I absolutely love using it, yes, it can be time consuming but gives you a great sense of achievement when you can press the Completed Button and know you are up to date with compliance on that topic.
It really is a great tool and if I could work with it full time I would.
If you have not tried it, I would thoroughly recommend you give it a go.
Hi Christine, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply membership and the CODE team here are helping our members jobs easier with regards to their compliance. It is also great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance, and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
We are very happy with CODE
I t makes things easier to remain compliant at all times
We have updates from them whenever there are changes
Would be lost without CODE
All staff are always very helpful
Hi Denise, Thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements. It is always great to hear how this is helping in practice and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
We have recently changed from BDA expert to CODE/IComply and haven't looked back. It's fantastic.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback
Code have been an invaluable support throughout my role as Practice Manager. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Always prompt to respond and always up to date with the latest compliance and a pleasure to work with. Hannah from HR is exceptional.
Hi Jo, thank you for leaving us your great feedback. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and and up to date guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch.
We very much appreciate the support and advice which the HR team at Code provide us with. We see the team very much as part of our practice. The team are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They give realistic practical advice and take time to give a considered response. They are also really nice people who care about the practices they work with which is very important to us. I would highly recommend the HR team at Code.
Hi Caroline, we are so pleased that you are making use of our HR service. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and our caring HR team work hard to deliver high quality advice to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so we really appreciate your lovely comments.
As a trainee manager Icomply is very helpful and reaassuring. The organisation and templates are very easy to follow. I would recommend IComply to everyone as it has a easy platform to follow and will benefit your teama dn practice well.
Thank you so much for your great feedback and for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
Amazing! As a practice manager, iComply takes all the hassle out of all the compliance we have to deal with on a daily basis. It spreads the work over the year so I don't feel that I'm pressured to have it all complete at one time. I would 100% recommend it to anyone taking on a practice manager role. I find it invaluable.
Hi Jas, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE iComply we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
Its a great system to use and staff are always happy to help.
Hi Sue, thank you so much for getting in touch with this great feedback.
We have been a CODE member from very early days but since joining iComply I feel more confident, knowledgeable and prepared for CQC than ever before.
The iComply system is easy to navigate and provides everything you need to prompt and guide you through the nitty gritty of practice management leaving no stone unturned.
Bring it on CQC!
Hi Tracey, Thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We are so pleased to hear how it is helping you to become confident and prepared for your inspection.
I have used Code for the past 3 years. As a practice manager I could not manage the practice compliance without it.
It is easy to use, keeps you constantly updated with News and updated policy's.
The Team at CODE are amazing always there at the end of the phone if you need guidance or advice.
They provide seminars to keep us updated and compliant. Practice Management would be much more difficult without this compliance software.

Thank you CODE for making Practice Managers Life's just that bit easier.

I would highly recommend this software to all Dental Practices.
Hi Rhonda, Thank you so much for your great feedback. Here at CODE we
are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements in order to make their jobs as easy as possible. It is great to hear that you are making use of our member support team and we are very pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
I am in my second cycle of iComply and honestly don't think I could live without it now. Doing the NHS toolkit this year has been made so much easier with the help from CODE.
Hi Beverley, Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
After taking over as Practice Manager for two practices whom were in desperate need of updating and improving in regards to compliance , I could not be more thrilled with the concept of IComply and the use of it daily in practice is so easy, convenient. Not only does Icomply help with all the policies a practice could need, I am reminded when servicing, Training is due , so that we are a proactive practice. This Year we successfully passed a CQC inspection with flying colours.
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply is helping our members with all aspects of their compliance in order to make their jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you had such a successful CQC inspection and we are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
Code has been invaluable to our practice. Not only the excellent software and documentation but the most important aspect has been the advice and support from the fabulous team. The team who answer the compliance and hr queries are like an extension of our practice. Incredibly supportive understanding and helpful.
Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
What a wonderful site and service! I always highly recommend on forums to others who will benefit also. Staff, if or when I speak to them go the extra mile and if they cannot help immediately they ALWAYS come back to me with an answer. Webinars are also a great feature and very helpful. Keep up the good work.
Rachael
Practice Manager
Orchard Dental
Plymouth
Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members and love hearing directly from them about these experiences. Thank you so much for getting in touch.
Very intuitive site.
Trackable, measurable performance
Easy to use
Great comms with support team
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are finding iComply and our member support team to be helpful.
Very clear, helpful and easy to understand. Being a practice manager at a busy practice, its always very challenging and difficult to be up to date with compliance at all time but Since I started using code , i can balance my operation and compliance tasks easily.
Code Team members are very very very very helpful, friendly and always gives wonderful advise. I would strongly recommend Code.
Hi Shohagh, thank you for your great feedback. We are so pleased that iComply membership is making compliance easier for you to manage in your practice. Our member support team are always here to help and we are very happy to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
CODE is rated 4.91 based on 120 reviews