Code Camp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Code Camp

Tell us how Code Camp made you happy
My kids aged 9 and 12 enjoyed the code camp a lot. They're already asking if they can come back again.
Thank you for your review Shalini. Glad to hear your children enjoyed coding with us. Please feel free to head over to our page to check out seasonal coding camps.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
My son and daughter went to the Game camp this week and they both loved it. They felt so proud of what they have achieved and they want to keep on practicing at home. Thank you for helping my kids but also making it fun for them!
Thank you for your review Paula.We're glad we could contribute to your children's coding experience and hope they are still coding post Code Camp.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
Son absolutely loved the experience. The trainers and Sky staff worked well to provide additional support to cope with the environment, he has autism and ADHD. He loves the game he created and is going to present it to his class in school.
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that we were able to accommodate to your son's needs and learning experience with coding. Hope to see you again for another season.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
My son has been looking forward to it all summer, it disappoint and he can’t wait till next year!
We could not have loved Code Camp more!

Not only did my daughter come home every evening desperate to show me what she’d done, but she finished the camp and begged me to book the the next one there and then.

The staff were excellent: friendly, welcoming and so tuned in to the kids, and the content was perfectly pitched. I’d recommend Code Camp to anyone looking for a holiday camp with a difference.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad to hear that you daughter has such a spectacular time learning to code with us. We look forward to seeing you again at another camp.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
It was easy to book the club and I received an email straight away telling me what to bring, times and address. My 8 year old son hadn’t done much coding before and he really enjoyed making his own game by the end of the 3 days. He doesn’t always like going to clubs, but I was so surprised, every morning he would be looking forward to going back. It’s a great introduction in his coding journey. Thank you for making it enjoyable!
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that your son was eager to learn more about coding with us and we look forward to seeing him again for another season.

Entisar & the team at Code camp
My 10 year old and 8 year old girls loved the three days. They learnt loads and were very well supported. The staff learned everyone’s names very quickly and showed a genuine interest in them and their experience of coding.
This is the second time they have done code camp and they will definitely do it again.
I would recommend code camp very highly.
Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear that your children enjoyed there time at Code camp with us. We look forward to developing there coding capabilities further next time we see them.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
Best camp ever, and my son has been to 15 different ones! What could be better than learning how to code, making video games and playing them with new friends. A fun atmosphere with code camp radio on the background - very cool according to my son!
Thank you for your review. We're glad we made such a lovely impression with your son and contributed to his coding experience. We hope to see you again for another cool and amazing camp

Entisar & the Code Camp Team
My son absolutely LOVED Code Camp! All the staff were so friendly and helpful. They genuinely wanted the children to develop useful skills and have fun doing it, as opposed to following a rigid learning schedule or worse still, just be a day care. They took a lot of time to give feedback at the end of each day, as well as provide information on taking my child’s learning further. My son will definitely do more Camps in the future!
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're glad your child had a spectacular learning experience and has continued to develop there coding skills post Code Camp. We look forward to seeing you at another season camp!

Entisar & the Code Camp team
My daughter loved going to code camp she had so much fun and learnt how to design her own game. She would definitely go to camp again.
Thank you for your review. We're thrilled your daughter enjoyed Code Camp and hope to see her again next season!

Entisar & the Code Camp team
My daughter (age 10) loved this and wants to do it again. She continued working on her game both evenings at home so obviously enjoyed this a lot! We will definitely book up another course in the future, it is a really enjoyable way for kids to spend a few days.
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We're glad your daughter had an amazing experience with us here at Code Camp and we look forward to seeing you again next season!

Entisar &the Code Camp Team
My son had such fab days at the camp.
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear your son had a fab time and hope he continues with all he's learnt at Code Camp.

Many thanks
Entisar & Code Camp team
My daughter has attended Spark twice and is now enrolled on 2D game makers. She is 8 years old. Each time she has been apprehensive as the venue has been a new school and the last time she knew no one else. But she absolutely loved it every time and became very skilled in building and identifying and curing bugs and faults in her game. It also means she looks forward to and gets much more out of her ICT and other classes at school. All in all a fantastic initiative and we are hoping she will start teaching her parents to code properly now...
Hi James,

Thanks for the lovely review. It's great to hear your daughter has enjoyed her Code Camp experiences and we look forward to seeing her this Summer for 2D Game Makers!

P.S. Good luck on your coding journey ;)
We sent our 10 year old to Code Camp as it was different to other camps around that were more sports based. He did the 3 day session and absolutely loved it, he has had exposure to coding but not had the time to explore it further so this was the perfect opportunity. Great merchandise too as a good memento of his time there. I will be sending his siblings there too for future sessions.
Hi Chau,

Thanks for the great review. We're thrilled your son had a great time.

Looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming Code Camp!
"Like Scratch but Much Much Much Better!"
Thanks, Elaine, we're glad you think so :)

(we do too!)
Sam was really excited to come to camp and he enjoyed every day. He loved being able to make up his own game and still loves playing it even now. Excellent support, personal, great friends and lots of fun.
We're glad Sam had an awesome time. Thanks for the review :)
My daughter absolutely loved it - thank you so much!
Thanks Michele, we're glad your daughter loved it :)
My children had a great time at Code Camp. Both my 8 year old novice programmer and my more experienced 11 year old enjoyed working with their app base system.
Hi Emma,

Thank you for the lovely review. We're thrilled your children enjoyed Code Camp and hope to see them again next season!

Mary & the Code Camp team
Code Camp was an excellent experience and lots of fun. It was amazing how we got to code our very own games, which was an opportunity that I had to take. The staff were kind and supportive and always willing to help.
Louis David-Hooper, age 11.
Hi Louis,

Thanks for dropping in to write us a review. We're so glad you enjoyed your time at Code Camp!!

Don't forget you can keep coding at home using your Code Camp World log in details and if you need any inspiration we have plenty of video tutorials.

Hope to see you at our 2D Game Makers camp in the future.

Thanks again,
Mary & the Code Camp team
My daughter came back on each of the 3 days stating that she had had the best time ever; she was so delighted by the work she had done and that she had made her very own App. Of course she then showed me how to play on it and helped me through the trickier moves. She is 7!!!
Hi Joanne,

Thanks for taking the time to review Code Camp.

We're so pleased your daughter had a great time and was excited to show off her creation.

Here at Code Camp HQ we are still constantly blown away by what a 7-year-old can achieve!

Code Camp is rated 4.79 based on 61 reviews