Codastar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Codastar

About Codastar: Digital Agency specialised in creating and marketing high quality responsive websites and marketing them in Google with SEO and PPC. Codastar also designs and develops social media platforms including Facebook apps and tabs, Linkedin Company pages and showcase pages, Twitter, YouTube, eBay shops and more.

info@codastar.com

Tell us how Codastar made you happy

"Highly recommend Codastar. We've changed our website a few times recently and Vinny and his team are always helpful. Customer service is great, emails and calls are always returned and no query is too small."
"When we re-branded our business, we contacted Codastar to build and manage our website along with a new domain name. It has been live for just over a year now and we have had received a lot of organic traffic. Our site is performing well on search engines and the user feedback has been very positive. Highly recommend."
"We have been using Codastar for over 10 years now. We have had several websites built, designed all with Seo and marketing packs with help through out the process. Our most recent website for my firm Hodgsons Chimney Sweeps really hit the nail on the head! So, thank you to Vinny and the team at Codastar."
"Any excellent company offering excellent service and great results. Highly recommended."
"We've been dealing with Vinny from Codastar for many years and can definitely recommend his services. Our new website looks amazing and he and his team are also very professional and helpful with social media work and other services."
"The Codastar team listened carefully to the ideas I had for my website and were very patient and hard working to get it exactly as I had envisaged. Nothing was ever a problem and the result is very professional indeed. I would certainly recommend Codastar to any of my clients."
"Codastar did a superb job of our original website a few years ago, so naturally we went back to them when we decided we wanted a re-design. Once again, they did an excellent job, our new site is fresh, modern and fits our brief perfectly. They are great to work with, always helpful and responsive. Highly recommended !"
"I've worked with Codastar now on a number of projects, and I have always found that they go that extra mile to ensure that they understand the brief of the project. They always deliver on time and to a high quality and its a pleasure doing business with them. I thoroughly recommend Codastar."
"After a very bad experience with a web design agency, I turned to Codastar and they have been brilliant. They have restored my faith in web designers and I would most definitely recommend them to anyone."
"We asked for a presentation and video to be created in a short amount of time and Codastar delivered both very well in a timely manner. I corresponded with Vinny who was always very helpful and happily made amendments and answered my queries without delay. I would highly recommend Codastar who produce high quality work and offer good support. Our presentation was very well received - thank you!"
"Codastar recently made our business facebook page. The whole process was made very easy; we discussed the design, looked at some templates, sent over pictures and copy and they did the rest. They were very quick and professional and the result is a page that does exactly what we were after. Codastar were very professional, always got back to my emails quickly and were helpful sorting out tweeks etc both in the proofing process and once it was live. I would highly recommend Vinny and Craig and the team."
"I employed Codastar to build my company website. Their pricing was clear and fair. They kept me informed at all stages, and were patient with me, when I wanted certain changes. and the final result was great. My website has paid for itself numerous times over, and I'm more than happy with Vinny and his team Mark"
"Excellent service from initial call to completion. Very impressed. I have another website that I will be looking to promote next year. I will be using cadaster to set up all my social media again!!!"
"Initially, we engaged Codastar in a small job rewording parts of our website. We have found them to be expert in their field, prompt in their management of the work and creative in their design. As a result the scope of their work has increased from a re-write to redesigning and rebuilding our website."
"Great company to work with. Very accurate with regards to what your needs are and what you want. Very quick and efficient. Great telephone and email help WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services!!!"
"The Codastar team have always given us the best service and more importantly the best advice. Codastar do not make promises that they can't keep and go the extra mile to meet the promises they do. Our organisation has grown from just 40 members to a nationally recognised organisation of many 100s with the help of Codastar. Many thanks to the Codastar team Yours sincerely Daniel Hodgson Chairman The Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps"
"Codastar has been very efficient and effective in optimising our Facebook user acquisition campaign."
"On time, on budget and did exactly what we wanted"
"Brilliant service and advice throughout - highly recommended"
"Fantastic service, with designers who have their pulse on the button for what the client wants."
Codastar is rated 4.89 based on 66 reviews