Codastar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Codastar

About Codastar: Digital Agency specialised in creating and marketing high quality responsive websites and marketing them in Google with SEO and PPC. Codastar also designs and develops social media platforms including Facebook apps and tabs, Linkedin Company pages and showcase pages, Twitter, YouTube, eBay shops and more.

info@codastar.com

How would you rate Codastar ?

"The Codastar team listened carefully to the ideas I had for my website and were very patient and hard working to get it exactly as I had envisaged. Nothing was ever a problem and the result is very professional indeed. I would certainly recommend Codastar to any of my clients."
Robert Wilson - Sonata Hifi
Verified Buyer
"Codastar did a superb job of our original website a few years ago, so naturally we went back to them when we decided we wanted a re-design. Once again, they did an excellent job, our new site is fresh, modern and fits our brief perfectly. They are great to work with, always helpful and responsive. Highly recommended !"
Greenman Gaming
Verified Buyer
"I've worked with Codastar now on a number of projects, and I have always found that they go that extra mile to ensure that they understand the brief of the project. They always deliver on time and to a high quality and its a pleasure doing business with them. I thoroughly recommend Codastar."
Brian Willcox - Brizebox.com
Verified Buyer
"After a very bad experience with a web design agency, I turned to Codastar and they have been brilliant. They have restored my faith in web designers and I would most definitely recommend them to anyone."
Ganapati PLC
Verified Buyer
"We asked for a presentation and video to be created in a short amount of time and Codastar delivered both very well in a timely manner. I corresponded with Vinny who was always very helpful and happily made amendments and answered my queries without delay. I would highly recommend Codastar who produce high quality work and offer good support. Our presentation was very well received - thank you!"
Geoff Murray
Verified Buyer
"Codastar recently made our business facebook page. The whole process was made very easy; we discussed the design, looked at some templates, sent over pictures and copy and they did the rest. They were very quick and professional and the result is a page that does exactly what we were after. Codastar were very professional, always got back to my emails quickly and were helpful sorting out tweeks etc both in the proofing process and once it was live. I would highly recommend Vinny and Craig and the team."
Mark Weedon
Verified Buyer
"I employed Codastar to build my company website. Their pricing was clear and fair. They kept me informed at all stages, and were patient with me, when I wanted certain changes. and the final result was great. My website has paid for itself numerous times over, and I'm more than happy with Vinny and his team Mark"
Michael Alston
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from initial call to completion. Very impressed. I have another website that I will be looking to promote next year. I will be using cadaster to set up all my social media again!!!"
Owrang Rahmani
Verified Buyer
"Initially, we engaged Codastar in a small job rewording parts of our website. We have found them to be expert in their field, prompt in their management of the work and creative in their design. As a result the scope of their work has increased from a re-write to redesigning and rebuilding our website."
"Great company to work with. Very accurate with regards to what your needs are and what you want. Very quick and efficient. Great telephone and email help WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services!!!"
Sarah Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"The Codastar team have always given us the best service and more importantly the best advice. Codastar do not make promises that they can't keep and go the extra mile to meet the promises they do. Our organisation has grown from just 40 members to a nationally recognised organisation of many 100s with the help of Codastar. Many thanks to the Codastar team Yours sincerely Daniel Hodgson Chairman The Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps"
Sergio Mottola
Verified Buyer
"Codastar has been very efficient and effective in optimising our Facebook user acquisition campaign."
"On time, on budget and did exactly what we wanted"
Steve Hickling
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and advice throughout - highly recommended"
Sajid Parkar
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, with designers who have their pulse on the button for what the client wants."
Chris Foot
"Professional, positive experience"
"Excellent service - very pleased with Facebook page and design. Fantastic communication from beginning to end! I will be returning for further work!"
Stacey Ball
Verified Buyer
"All members of staff were very attentive and keen to work to the deadlines set"
Shazad Hussein
Verified Buyer
"Been to a lot of companies and Codastar are by far the best."
Alfredo Violente
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, fast and affordable."
Codastar is rated 4.89 based on 61 reviews