Cocosa Reviews

4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Cocosa deliver?

How can I contact Cocosa?
Click Here

Tell us how Cocosa made you happy

"Be prepared to wait for your order; it can take weeks depending where it is being shipped from. It is hit and miss regarding how your item comes packed - clothes are sometimes v creased, other times not. Beauty products are often opened - I wouldn't buy beauty again from this site. I did send my items back and got a refund within 30 days and communication was good. You do however find some good bargains but be prepared to wait and have your iron ready. I've not purchased household items."
Are you Cocosa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Had the item I wanted that I couldn't find anywhere else online at a good price and delivered within about a week or so. Only problem was the mountain of spam I received from them after that."
"Good prices and discounts always make me happy. What I dislike is the fact that sometimes delivery takes more than the estimated time given when placing the order. So if you plan to buy a gift for someone don't take the chance. Also, there is no contact number if you actually want to speak with them. You can only contact them through email, which sometimes doesn't help straight away. I never had issues with the quality of the products though."
"You can get a bargain but you have to be really careful on RRPs. Always check online that the brand is reputable and the RRP on Cocosa is correct. Returns a bit of a palaver tbh."
Cocosa is rated 2.37 based on 38 reviews