Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
The toy I ordered arrived quickly and was beautifully wrapped and well packaged. I also appreciated the had written card enclosed thanking me for shopping with Cocobanana. Excellent customer service and really good quality products. Will shop again!
it was super nice to find a card personally signed for me in my parcel )))) thanks a lot. it was incredibly positive customer experience!!!
Such a nice shop, with lovely products to choose from. Very high standard of customer service. Definitely will stay loyal to this brand and will continue to order from here and to support them!
Brilliant service. Beautifully packaged. Thank you
I recently ordered online after finding the gorgeous store in Petworth a little while ago. I chose the wrong delivery option during checkout meaning the gift would have arrived late. I contacted the store and Anna kindly and promptly sorted this out for me. The items arrived on time, beautifully packaged even using recyclable tape on the outer box. Excellent experience and will be shopping here again.
Lovely selection of quality, unusual, inspiring children’s toys and gifts. We ordered online and received the items in good time and beautifully gift wrapped. Many thanks.
Very speedy delivery, beautifully packaged with a love message of thanks for using Cocobanana 😊
I missed the opportunity to add a message when I was placing my order but the help I got via the online chat was excellent and patiently resolved the problem. I will definitely shop with Cocobanana again.
Quick delivery, beautifully wrapped - great service all round, thank you.
Great service and quick delivery!
Thank you very much, was suprise when coming your product, very very beautiful packing. Thank you very much again Martina
First time ordering from Cocobanana and I was not disappointed. Ordered a lovely item i.e. Omm Design Matryoshka - Animals 2. I am sure my granddaughter will absolutely love them. They are beautifully made and remind me of a set of nesting Russian dolls I had as a child albeit these are animals. Communication on dispatch and delivery excellent as was the packaging and the lovely free of charge gift wrapping. The finishing touch being a beautifully hand written message. I will most definitely order from Cocobanana again. The level of detail is to be commended. Thank you.
Great products in very good prices.
I ordered the glass nuoc bottle and initially, the colour I picked was sold out. The team contacted me almost instantly and assisted me with my options. The product itself arrived very quickly and very neatly packed. Great quality! Great customer service! Extremely friendly and dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again in the future. Thank you so much :) wishing you all the best!
Beautifully packaged with a lovely handwritten note and a quick delivery. Thank you!
Excellent service from start to finish. Packages arrived in the most gorgeous complementary wrapping with handwritten personalised messages. Will definitely be ordering more items soon.
Amazing customer service and really good communication
Fabulous products and beautiful wrapping xx
Items were as described and arrived quickly & well packed
Excellent service.. product beautifully wrapped and packaged.Swift communications.
Cocobanana is rated 4.93 based on 291 reviews