Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Great fast service.
My first visit to the Cocobanana website was not totally satisfactory. I knew what I wanted, but navigation and descriptions were not as clear as could be.
However, once ordered, the process was efficient.

I would use the company again.
Lovely and unusual things - very glad you’re here!
Dears, your store is absolutly amasing, but we are still waiting for the package, with no infos. I know you are in the middle of the crazyness, so do not worrie, just hope to get it in time!
We are so proud that our toys can be a part of your wonderfull selection! Have a lovely chrismas and wish you big luck for the last days,
Anna
Lovely product and nice card :)
Some lovely products, very unique. However a little on the pricey side. Nice for gifts.
Seems like a lovely product and came beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, a perfect present!
Great products, fast shipping! If you pay with PayPal however, you might get charged for shipping twice, at least, that happened with me. Would order from them again!
Good prioduct range. Tasteful packaging. Delievery could have been faster (EU). Thanks.
Thank you ❤️ Unfortunatly due to Covid the postal service has been slower than normal.
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 239 reviews