Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Beautiful gift received promptly (in pandemic!). I loved the handmade note inside too. Will definitely use again - thank you !
a fantastic shopping experience!hand writing card and a kind free gift. all the items are wrapped well,and fast delivery!
Absolutely adored the products we ordered and the gifts were even wrapped beautifully so I had no need to wrap them. Will definitely be ordering again 🥰
Excellent cs attention and prompt delivery! Thank you
I was so pleased with the service from Cocobanana and the gorgeous complimentary gift wrap. Quick delivery and a unique gift. A reminder of why shopping local and small is so important. Thank you Cocobanana
I was delighted with the service I received when buying a gift for a friend. It was gift wrapped and posted free of charge and my friend was thrilled. Thank you!
Very pleased nicely packaged and speedy delivery
Lovely products and fast delivery, recommended
Lovely keepsake tins.
Very lovely toys, good service quick delivery
Super quick service
Very good quick and one happy child!!! Love the thank you note lovely personal touch .. thanks again x
Excellent service, would use this device again .
Beautifully presented gifts. Fast delivery and great up to date emails on your order. Fantastic will be using again 😊
Lovely products for sale on website, I finally decided on a waves jigsaw It arrived really quickly and was perfect. Picture looks great and quality is excellent Thanks so much, will keep me occupied for at least another few weekends of this lockdown
Fast delivery and fantastic Prices!
The service was great. I received my order within the week in spite of covid troubles, the gift wrap was charming and the products themselves are fantastic quality and style. I ordered the bubble buddy which i have been delighted with. It has a neat and smart appearance, my soap dries quickly and i love the multi purpose design of it. The colour was also accurate in real life to the photo and product packaging was fun and attractive. I also ordered a shaving brush which likewise is good quality and (bonus) smelt great. Well worth the money and would definitely buy from them again.
Loved the service, the items and how they were packaged!
Great customer service and beautiful items. Thank you!
Thanks for the excellent service, quick delivery and beautifully wrapped.
Cocobanana is rated 4.93 based on 274 reviews