Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Great product and a fun puzzle to put together. We all loved doing it.
Quick and great service, with a nice note for a personal touch and nicely packaged
Gosh, what lovely people! Order turned up incredibly fast, beautifully wrapped in eco friendly packing with a lovely handwritten note. Just bought a few birthday cards, and now it feels like MY birthday!
Super fast delivery, beautifully gift wrapped and very happy with the item. Thank you very much πŸ™ŒπŸ»
I have ordered a few things from Cocobanana now and I have always been very pleased with my purchases. My items have always arrived really quick and been beautifully wrapped, Will defiantly be ordering more from then again, as I love the Maileg and Alimrose collection 😊
Gifts I sent we’re received with delight and the chocolates were a huge hit. Thank you
Wonderful personalised service , fully recommend and most definitely visit again πŸ‘πŸ»
Perfect service and very fast delivery, thank you
Lovely choice, quick & friendly service
Amazing product selection, super quick delivery and gorgeously packaged with no unnecessary plastic! The handwritten note was such a lovely touch. So happy to have found such a fantastic shop!
Beautiful card delivered quickly and in lovely wrapping with a lush thank you note πŸ‘πŸΌ
Fast delivery, thoughtful packaging, just lovely!
Fantastic experience ordering products from this lovely establishment. Website clear and easy to navigate. Products well promoted. Quality sensational. Delivery superb and we'll packaged. The items were wrapped inside the parcel in lovely sea themed paper which will be reused as colouring sheets for my boys and put in a frame in their bedroom. Communication was fantastic and the personal touch was lovely. I will 100% become a repeat customer. Thank you!
Wonderful products and incredibly fast delivery!!!
Love everything! All the products, safely packaged, great delivery time can’t wait to shop again!
Website was easy to use and delivery option was met. Lots of lovely products.
Great products and received my parcel super quickly!
Great product selection, and the journal arrived promptly.
Superb customer service thank you!
Brilliant products and came in time.
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 238 reviews