Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Very good quick and one happy child!!! Love the thank you note lovely personal touch .. thanks again x
Excellent service, would use this device again .
Beautifully presented gifts. Fast delivery and great up to date emails on your order. Fantastic will be using again 😊
Lovely products for sale on website, I finally decided on a waves jigsaw
It arrived really quickly and was perfect. Picture looks great and quality is excellent
Thanks so much, will keep me occupied for at least another few weekends of this lockdown
Fast delivery and fantastic Prices!
The service was great. I received my order within the week in spite of covid troubles, the gift wrap was charming and the products themselves are fantastic quality and style. I ordered the bubble buddy which i have been delighted with. It has a neat and smart appearance, my soap dries quickly and i love the multi purpose design of it. The colour was also accurate in real life to the photo and product packaging was fun and attractive. I also ordered a shaving brush which likewise is good quality and (bonus) smelt great. Well worth the money and would definitely buy from them again.
Loved the service, the items and how they were packaged!
Great customer service and beautiful items. Thank you!
Thanks for the excellent service, quick delivery and beautifully wrapped.
Hey, I’ve been meaning to share some feedback with you (so sorry this wasn’t sooner, but your email was a nice reminder). This was my first experience shopping with you and receiving my package was an absolute treat. It was gorgeously wrapped with a handwritten note, a real personal and positive touch. The first time receiving a parcel from a brand who have payed this much attention to detail and made receiving a parcel an experience. It shows that you’re grateful for the support. I wish you all the best and continue to spread kindness. I’m a small business myself (@abzheywoodartist) and you have inspired me too. Thank you, Abz
Quick delivery lovely packaging
Great customer service 😇 item shipped quickly. Lovely website ☺️
I didn't receive anything yet:(

something must have gone wrong...
Great service. Thank you
Item received fast and lovely customer service
Very efficiently handled and delivered. Love all things Maileg.
Item in perfect condition, fast delivery
Really impressed with the packaging, gift wrapping and personal message. The chocolate made a wonderful gift and was delicious.
Fast delivery & well packaged! Thank you so much will be ordering from you again soon!
Lovely products, beautifully wrapped and packaged. Prompt shipping, and a lovely little hand made note to say thank you for shopping with them- what more could you ask for!
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 240 reviews