Cocoa Ooze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cocoa Ooze
Read Cocoa Ooze Reviews
Very prompt and professional service. Chocolate quality and taste is amazing
Excellent service they arrived very quickly. The gift box of truffles looked a real treat. All tasted delicious. Would thoroughly recommend. Xx
Fantastic service and product- highly recommend. Really fun to do!
Really happy with the taste and quality of the chocolate! Quick delivery and would highly recommend to try it out.
Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Great service and great chocolate! Jamie was super helpful when my order went missing and a replacement appeared almost instantly. Would highly recommend!
Lovely company to deal with, very efficient and the order came surprisingly promptly.
Very good service Easter egg delicious
Beautifully packaged, lovingly made personalised Easter eggs
Beautiful quality chocolates with a very quick delivery time, despite it being Easter. Fantastic service, thank you. I’ll have to make sure I order some for myself as well next time!
Excellent service! Great selection of chocolates, delivered directly to my sister in law in plenty of time for her birthday, which was a relief as it landed in the midst of Easter this year. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Lovely chocolates and great service
Delicious products!
Cocoa Ooze chocolate is always delicious!
Cocoa Ooze chocolate is delicious. The chocolate advent calendars were a big hit with loved ones during the lock down. And being able to send personalised Easter gifts - eap when they are so beautiful and delicious - is also a real boon. Great business - always reliable - always delicious!
My tech problem was handled promptly and my order wasn’t delivered intact and on time. Beautiful chocolate. Thanks
Excellent
Very good products, easy to order, quick delivery and very good service. I shall be ordering again, thank you.
Ordered from Cocoa Ooze several times and always receive excellent service and products. Great selection and quality items. Customer service and care is brilliant, certainly go above and beyond your expectations, which is seldom experienced. Highly recommend.
I ordered Easter eggs from Cocoa Ooze to be delivered to my family around Scotland. They all looked beautiful and I know they will taste delicious as I have samples several of Cocoa Ooze's chocolates before!
Excellent quality chocolate and personalised design, plus great posting idea and efficient service.
Cocoa Ooze is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews