Cocoa Ooze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cocoa Ooze
Read Cocoa Ooze Reviews
Very efficient service, polite and helpful. Grand daughter enjoyed her Xmas parent very much. Would definitely buy Cocoa Ooze products again.
Thanks, Kathleen for your kind comments, greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Many thanks Jamie
Brilliant quality and service - great for gifting (if they aren't eaten first). It's been lovely to order a few times to cheer the family up during this past year and the products have been first class. Great customer service and smooth delivery.
Thanks for your lovely comments, we couldn't blame you if they were eaten first! Many thanks Jamie
My first stop for quality chocolates and chocolate. Prompt service, exceptional quality and reasonable proces. Their chocolate lollipop kit is exceptional value and makes brilliant presents.
Thanks for your kind comments and glad your present have gone down well. Many thanks Jamie
Wonderful to see a company grow. Exciting flavours as well as much loved old favourite.
Thanks for your kind comments, greatly appreciated. Many thanks Jamie
Great service everytime and the chocolate is amazing.
Thanks for your kind comments Rachel, greatly appreciated! Many thanks Jamie
Bought the Cocoa Ooze advent calendar in 2020 for my son. He's 24 but still likes an advent calendar! Decided to go the extra mile this year and bought a more expensive one. Absolutely delighted with the fab chocolates. Each day had an exciting surprise and a delicious chocolate. Think my son will be expecting one this year too.... Will possibly have to buy another for myself too!
Thanks for your kind comments and we are glad you choose our advent for your son and that he enjoyed it! We do hope you treat yourself to one this year. Many thanks Jamie
Love the chocolate for making great hot chocolate!
Thanks for your kind comments, we are glad you enjoyed your hot chocolate! Many thanks Jamie
I recently ordered a few bars of chocolate from Cocoa Ooze and couldn't have been more impressed! Fast delivery, great tasting chocolate, and a cut above what you'd buy in the supermarket. I'll definitely be ordering again! (Pictured is the Honeycomb Milk Chocolate, it was amazing!)
Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Thank you Joshua for your kind comments and photo it is greatly appreciated! I am glad you enjoyed the honeycomb bar, the simple classic done well. The perfect combination! Thanks Jamie
Chocolates that delight and surprise. What more do you want?
Thanks for your kind comments and we could not agree more!! :-) Thanks Jamie
The chocolate is lovely and service very good. We like the chocolate bars, live the toffee buttons, and the truffle box selection was wonderful!!
Thank you Valerie for your kind comments, we are delighted you enjoyed our products. Many thanks Jamie
Best chocolate ever and great selection of flavours and products.
Thank you for your kind comments, it's greatly appreciated. Many thanks Jamie
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Christmas gifts were enjoyed by all and my nieces enjoyed their chocolate making kits. Im a huge fan of the marshmallows covered in chocolate.
Thanks, Lynn for those comments, I am glad your nieces enjoyed their chocolate making kits! Many thanks Jamie
Quick delivery and good quality items
Thanks, Andrew for your kind comments, we are glad you enjoyed them. Many thanks Jamie
I cannot praise Cocoa Ooze highly enough. The products are so tasty. Great for gifts, but also great to savour at home. The online ordering process is very simple and delivery is very quick.
Thanks for your kind comments, Catriona. I will pass your positive experience regarding the online process to our web team, which they will be delighted with. Many thanks Jamie
Excellent service online. Chocolate was a gift and was very well received. Will definitely be back.
I am glad the gift was well received Margaret. Thanks for taking the time to review. Many thanks Jamie
Lovely Chocolate and fantastic service. What more could you ask!
Thanks, Barbara for your kind comments, it's is greatly appreciated. Many thanks Jamie
Cocoa Ooze is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews