Cocoa Ooze Reviews

Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Eileen Donnelly
Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Grace Guthrie
These are delicious chocs and I often buy them as gifts, as this box was. They never disappoint and recipients always rave about them! Also quickly and carefully delivered. I really can’t recommend highly enough!
Thanks, Morag for your kind comments, we appreciate all your orders and support Many thanks Cocoa Ooze
I'm obsessed with Cocoa Ooze - the service level is amazing (nothing is too much trouble when I've reached out), the packaging is beautiful and these products make the best presents for folk (it's my go to)! The chocolates are the best - I'm a repeat customer and will continue to be - Cocoa Ooze is first class and highly recommend to everyone!
Thanks, Amy for your kind comments, support and order. Greatly appreciated Many thanks Cocoa Ooze
This is lovely chocolate, beautifully wrapped and ideal for special occasions and treats.
Thanks, Kim for your kind comments, greatly appreciated Many thanks Cocoa Ooze
I really enjoyed your Milk Chocolate - one of the best I've eaten. I found the dark chocolate with chilli a bit underwhelming and powdery. I enjoyed the milk and white chocolate with rhubarb although it tasted more of raspberry. All in all good stuff. Definitely worth it for Christmas presents
Many thanks for your review Matt and for taking the time Many thanks Cocoa Ooze
We were curious about the different flavours advertised and so I ordered a variety of the flavours to sort of "test the water". I have eaten Chilli flavoured chocolate before but I have to say this one is excellent indeed. A sharp strong flavour really grips the taste buds. The Dark chocolate was equally good, fierce and strong in character. The one that really delivered though was Milk Chocolate Cinder - outstanding and something different. There are several other flavours that we have not yet tasted, but have to admit looking forward to, anticipation is such that we have hidden our stash from the children whose taste may not yet be mature enough for such "adult" products.
Thanks, John for your kind comments and orders it is greatly appreciated. All the best Cocoa Ooze
Absolutely gorgeous chocolates. Very much enjoyed them.
I bought chocolates on line from Switzerland for an elderly relative living in Aberdeen. They were delivered in good time and the report I received back was that they were "simply delicious and of the highest quality"
We attended a Chocolate Workshop with Cocao Ooze, and we both really enjoyed the experience. It was lots of fun getting to make your own chocolate treats. The staff were welcoming and engaging. Overall, a really positive experience.
Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 14th July 2021 Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 14th July 2021 Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Great tasting chocolate and lovely gift ideas. My child was given a lolly kit as a gift and it was so good Ive order them as gifts for others.
I previously gave a kit as a gift and was able to sample a few. They were so delicious I recently ordered a kit as another gift and am hoping to be around when they are made. It was dispatched the day after my order and arrived in Skye within a couple of days. Great service
Ordering easy. Delivery good. Chocolate creamy and not too sweet. Delicious!
Great chocolate locally made! The quality of the goods at Cocoa Ooze is second to none. My purchase included bars of chocolate for gifts but, any excuse, since I was ordering I ordered for me too as a treat! The milk chocolate cinder toffee is to die for and the raspberry white chocolate bar - mmmmmm! Reasonably priced for luxury chocolate and its always delivered promptly and by a friendly face!
Lovely chocolate! I ordered four different bars of dark chocolate for my husband and so far he loves what he’s tried. They came really quickly after ordering too.
Orange white chocolate (?) buttons which seem impossible to find elsewhere! prompt delivery through the post.
Exciting to see new products! Lovely watching a local company grow and a young entrepreneur's career bloom.
Very prompt and professional service. Chocolate quality and taste is amazing
Excellent service they arrived very quickly. The gift box of truffles looked a real treat. All tasted delicious. Would thoroughly recommend. Xx
Fantastic service and product- highly recommend. Really fun to do!
Really happy with the taste and quality of the chocolate! Quick delivery and would highly recommend to try it out.
Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Great service and great chocolate! Jamie was super helpful when my order went missing and a replacement appeared almost instantly. Would highly recommend!
Cocoa Ooze is rated 4.96 based on 91 reviews