Coco Mango Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coco Mango
Read Coco Mango Reviews

About Coco Mango:

Coco Mango, the new independent British jewellery brand, established in 2019.

We believe that quality jewellery should be attainable and that everyone should have access to the perfect piece to elevate any look.

Our unique collection offers contemporary gold and pearl jewellery with a sophisticated timeless design. We use only the finest precious metals including sterling silver, 18k & 14k gold combined with freshwater keshi, biwa and baroque pearls to create truly unique handmade pieces. An affordable premium jewellery collection that you will love to style and wear everyday.

info@cocomangojewellery.com

Coco Mango 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Diana Brown
Coco Mango 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Kayley Hughes
A beautiful jewellery collection. I am in love with the earrings I bought!
Hey Sarah. Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. So pleased to hear you love your new earrings! Best wishes, Ella CM :) xx
Beautiful bracelet and brilliant customer service - thank you Coco Mango
Lovely jewelry, super beautiful! Ordered one pair for me and one for my sister as a gift - wish there would have been two cleaning cloths included for both but otherwise a beautiful gift :)
Hey. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are very sorry only cleaning cloth was included! If you wish for us to send you an extra one please do get in touch, it would be our pleasure :) Best wishes, Ella CM xx
Beautiful earrings and quick delivery.
Hey Carla. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Best wishes, Ella CM xx
Great service, quick delivery, beautiful packaging and delightful, good quality jewellery.
Lovely bracelet. Pictures dont do it justice. Quickly delivered, packaged nicely for a gift.
Stunning jewellery. The Keshi pearls and freshwater pearls are both equally beautiful. Very happy with my purchases.
Excellent customer service too!
Love my new earrings, beautifully packaged, really pleased!
Love the earrings and received great customer service. Will definitely be shopping again! Such great quality/style for the price.
My new favourite jewellery brand. Love the attention detail in all the packaging, smells like vanilla. Perfect gift and stunning jewellery. I pretty much want everything.
I have also been purchasing gifts too for my friends. Added a cute gift note for my friend. x
I paid for express delivery and it was late so they refunded me the whole cost! Such lovely customer service! X
I am very happy with my necklace and bracelet they are Gorgeous nice quality and excellent costumer
Great product & beautifully packaged!
Excellent quality and really pleased. Delivery was spot on, will certainly buy again.
Such beautiful packaging and jewellery
So delighted with my purchases and will continue to buy from here
Delighted with my earrings, fast delivery, beautiful packaging and fantastic quality. I will definitely be a returning customer. So pleased to have found this company
Packaging is absolutely stunning! I get so excited to recieve my orders, it makes you feel special. The attention to detail doesn't go unnoticed. I ordered X2 earrings and only received 1 pair due an error on the order system. Nobody's fault but communication was so easy and coco mango replied very quickly. Great service, love the products!
Beautiful, good quality jewellery. Great product packaging which also smelt lovely! Felt like a real treat. Will definitely be getting more in the future.
I love pearls and Coco Mango has beautiful quality pearl pieces. I was delighted with my purchases
Incredible service. The jewellery is beautiful and richer looking in person. So happy with my purchases!
Coco Mango is rated 4.97 based on 105 reviews