Cobweb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobweb
Read Cobweb Reviews

About Cobweb:

Cobweb is one of Europe’s largest cloud solutions providers. Born in the cloud in 1996, Cobweb’s cloud services and solutions have empowered organisations of all size to grow into flexible, agile businesses through the deployment of best-of-breed cloud technologies. A member of the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on innovation, and liberating customers through technology, backed up by 24*7 UK -based advice and support.

customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place

Long response times
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. Should you wish to discuss your concerns further please contact our Customer Relations team at customerrelations@cobweb.com

cobweb
Very quick answer on the phone and full resolution in a few minutes.
Hi John

We are delighted to hear our support team was able to assist you, please do let us know if you require anything further.

Very patient.
Hi Paul

Thank you for your review.

Cobweb
i am very pleased with the assistance from cobweb.
Hi Michael

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Cobweb
Thank you for your fast and accurate support!
Hi Eli

We are happy to hear our support team was able to assist you.

Great response
Hi Andrew

Thank you for your 5 star review.

Cobweb
I've awarded 3 stars because the migration process was at times excellent (five stars to the individuals who provided support and tried their best to resolve problems) and at times dreadful (one star for the difficulties in actually getting hold of anyone on the phone, the time on hold only to be cut off, or the failure to return telephone messages despite the promise to do so).

I've alway been a strong advocate of Cobweb and I've recommended you to people within my network, however this was not my best experience by a long way. I understand that you're recruiting and training additional people and I hope that when they're in place, the normal (excellent) service will be resumed.

Particular thanks to Andrew Sharpe for his patience and hard work in getting our problems resolved.
(Service Addition) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Chris

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion and thank you for your patience. If you would like to discuss any of your concerns further please do contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
Thank you for your help, I was able to create new users.

Thanks,
Gabriel
Hi Gabriel

We are pleased to hear our support team was able to assist you. Thank you for your review.

Extremely helpful.
Hi John

We are really pleased to hear that , thank you for your review.

Cobweb
Resolved quickly and was a pleasure to speak with Alex. Thanks
Hi Lynsey

We are delighted to hear that, thank you for your review.

Cobweb
Sadly, no one is picking up and responding to voicemails. Support via the website is ignored and it takes days and many calls to get things moving. I hope that Cobweb and Vuzuion return to their normal quality of support soon.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Given your feedback, we will call to check this has been resolved for you.

If you would like to provide any further feedback please contact our customer relations team on 0345 223 9000 or email customerrelations@cobweb.com.

Kindest regards

Cobweb
Did what i asked while i was on the line
Hi Charles

Thank you for your 5 star review, have a great day!

Cobweb
Prompt response and quick resolution to the problem.
Hi Derek

We are delighted to hear that, thank you for your review.

Great service, thank you
Hi Karl

Thank you for your 5 star review, have a great day!

Cobweb
I had a very poor initial response from your Sales team - almost enough to make us look elsewhere for our support. Thankfully you have Richard French in your technical team, and he saved the day. I am now really frustrated by the experience of being chased for payment and threatened with service closure by automated messages from your Finance system when I can see nothing wrong with our account set up on your Core system. Your finance team hasn’t responded to my email, I simply don’t have enough hours to spare to hang on to get someone to answer the phone and we have now had an outstanding ticket with your technical team for 48 hours with no update. I could go on! Richard has been great and is an enormous credit to your company. Everything else is utterly shambolic. We’ve been a customer of yours for years and previous experiences have been positive. This one , with the exception of Richard has been pretty bad indeed.
(Service Addition) - Posted 1 month ago
It’s taken a month to provision 3 new O364 accounts. On all but the last call with Josh I have been unable to speak with tech support when I’ve called, probably about 8-10 times? However, my call with Josh today was excellent, resolving all issues very effectively. I remain confident with Cobweb, and hope that current response times are temporary. Thanks again Josh.
Hi Peter

Thank you for your feedback, and review for Josh.

Cobweb
Declan was brilliant - very patient
Hi Mark

We are really pleased to hear that Declan was able to assist you. Please do let us know if you need anything else.

Cobweb
very poor communications, our whole company emails down for hours, once resolved certain users then down again 3 hours , now appears that each outlook used has to await database rebuilding in outlook before searches atc operate corrcetley ,

no communication from cobweb , just advised to check for hoiurly updates to service srtatus, updates were not posted hourly!
Sorted problem quickly.
Hi Dawn

Many thanks for your review and five star review.

Thanks for your support
Hi Kieran

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Cobweb is rated 4.67 based on 3,629 reviews