Cobbler Union Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobbler Union
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Roberto Sanchez
The Customer Service was great but the shoes were better!
Love the shoes and the gentleman that helped me. He is from Bangladesh I believe.
This is an excellent company. Their return policy is seamless and the quality of the shoes is beautiful. I am ordering all my footwear from this company.
Few snafus with ordering but OK. High quality shoes that I expected
A pair of shoes that I ordered was out of stock, but Customer Service is amazing and took care of the refund. The pair I received is beautiful and well made, and I'll definitely order from Cobbler Union again!
Amazing customer service!
Very knowledgable staff, and the shoes are top quality.
I found Cobbler Union on YouTube and it was fantastic. Great shoes from a REAL shoe store.
Cobbler Union is a good company that makes a fine pair of shoes that's backed by some very fine people.
Although it nearly took 5 months to finally receive my boots I was not dissatisfied when I took a look at my order and tried them on for fit. Thank you for the quality I come to trust and expect from Cobbler Union. I am happy with my item.
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Flawless experience. My new favorite boots.
First time buying dress shoes online and was super pleased. Not only was there fast and free shipping, returning and exchanging for another pair was a breeze! The shoe is beautiful and the service team is top-of-the-line. Without a doubt, will buy from them again.
My new shoes are of great quality compared to previous ones. Finally have an incredible pair of shoes that will last, look good and are comfortable. Will definitely purchase more in the future.
The customer service is fantastic. I've had some issues with fit and they helped me exchange for another pair with a different last. However, I could not get a refund for the pair which did not work, just a store credit.
I just happened to stumble on a YouTube review of Cobbler Union shoes and after hearing of the quality and value I was very curious about what they have to offer. After visiting their website and seeing the beautiful shoes, I ordered a black wholecut Miquel. The shoes arrived quickly, excellently packaged and the quality was stunning.
So far great shoes, punch above their weight
Shoes are outstanding quality, especially for the price I paid on sale. Shipment and delivery were spot on.
Really Great
the boots are beautiful and are exactly as they appeared on the website. love em!!
I ordered one pair of shoes and two pairs of boots. The shoes, Museum brown calfskin Adelaide’s are beautiful, comfortable and look great on my feet. I’m very happy with the shoes. I unfortunately had to return both pairs of boots. The return process was easy and stress free. The first pair of boots were the Benjamins on the ‘Ritz’ last and in person and on my feet, they were far too pointed at the toe. They were otherwise gorgeous however and appeared to be very well made. I returned those and ordered the Francis (Louvre last) that appeared online to be a much less “pointy” than the Benjamin’s. While they were less sharp at the toe than the Benjamin’s, they still looked too feminine on my feet. Again, they were otherwise beautiful like the Benjamin’s. I would definitely recommend Cobbler Union shoes.
Dear Angel, Many thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. The Ritz last and the Louvre are the same last shape - Ritz for boots and Louvre for shoes. That's why you found the Francis a similar shape. I'd recommend taking a look at our City last for a rounder, more English style. If you have any questions or need some recommendations, our team are always on hand to help!
Cobbler Union is rated 4.73 based on 88 reviews