Cobbler Union Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobbler Union
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Roberto Sanchez
My husband and my son absolutely love their shoes !!! Everyone is so nice and helpful !!! Thank you so much!!!🌹
Great staff, nice shoes but none of them fit, Katie and the rest of the staff were excellent.
Shipping and returns were very efficient. I didn’t like how leather looked in person and return was simple.
The experience was great, but I would not every shoe was available in my size. Although I understand these are difficult times in terms of supply. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Very easy ordering process.
Their craftsmanship is phenomanal. The design and feel of the shoe is great. Highly recommend!!
Customer service was great. Fast shipping. No issues whatsoever.
Outstanding product and service giving while I purchased my shoes, had the pleasure of meeting Santiago. If you in Atlanta stop by Ponce De Leon store
Great customer service and best value for money product. What a pleasure to wear such shoes, will for sure buy more pairs!
Was very satisfied when I opened the box and when I put them on they were so comfortable. Planning on ordering another pair.
Great customer service and product
Perfect amazing comfort and fit
The quality of the shoe is second to none. I purchased the museum congnac fits perfect however the black pair same size 101/2 are to small and to tight. Very odd.
Author didn't leave any comments.
Commande : RAS Livraison : RAS J'ai acheté des Alex UR en cognac grain, je dois dire que je suis agréablement surpris par la qualité du produit. Le rapport qualité / prix est clairement bien pricé. Je recommande vivement l'achat de ce modèle qui vient pour ma part en complément de CJ Pembroke.
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022
Love the shoes. It looks great and looks fantastic.
The shoes I got were very comfortable, fit perfectly, and surprisingly without any gnawing anywhere. Needless to say they also look amazing!
Learned about Cobbler Union from internet reviews, beautiful products, fast delivery and very attentive customer service. Enjoyed the chukka shoe so much that I bought two pairs. They are supremely comfortable and look great. Thanks.
The shoes offer a great fit for my feet the materials and craftsmanship is great at this price range. I just wish they offered the Winchester or the George in smooth black leather.
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022
Love the sneakers! One of the most comfortable pairs I have.
Cobbler Union is rated 4.7 based on 114 reviews