Cobbler Union Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobbler Union
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Roberto Sanchez
First, as outstanding as the shoes are that I ordered (William, Museum Brown), the customer service was even better. I now own four pairs of Cobbler Union shoes, and I will undoubtedly be coming back for more. Keep up the outstanding all-around work CU!
Absolutely love my new Oxford’s. A quality shoe at a reasonable price.
Overall, I've had a very pleasant experience with Cobbler Union. I find their shoes to be well made and priced quite reasonably. I am also quite happy with the customer service; once I had some issues with a pair not being delivered and they immediately sent me another one.
Active staff that help with sizing queries when needed.
I found the Chukka boots in tobacco suede on clearance and had to grab them! I was thrilled how quickly they arrived. This is my 5th pair of Cobbler Union shoes. I am always impressed with the quallity and value CU offers it's customers.
The quality, fit, and style are always first class.
This is the second pair that I bought from CU. This pair was a birthday gift for my brother, and a few months ago I purchased a Miquel for myself. I am totally satisfied with both pairs. Delivery was fast and the quality is excellent. As for the aesthetics, CU is of course near the top of the totem pole. I’ll purchase more from CU. I only wish the shoes were more readily available.
As always, a smooth experience.
Right out of the box it took no time to break in. The quality of these shoes are off the charts. I travel a lot for work and I received so many compliments. I cant wait to buy another color and style.
Excellent everything, and I love them. Only irritation is the interior bottom of the shoe sliding off when I remove them? The split in the interior sole is right in the middle of the arch, so when I remove them it pulls back with my sock.
The quality of the workmanship is impeccable. Good value for the money. Classic and contemporary styling improves your overall look adding a degree of confidence in knowing you are looking your best. Fit is consistent between styles. Customer service and quality control are excellent...responding promptly to questions or concerns.
We went to the store in Atlanta. They were very kind and very knowledgeable. We bought three pairs of shoes. They were just too narrow to fit my feet. Which I have never ran into.
Cobbler Union has both great products and great customer service. I have 2 pair of Henry loafers, and a pair of Richard Oxfords, and they are my go-to shoes for just about all occasions. Well crafted, and ridiculously comfortable. On a recent theater trip, I was running late, after dropping the family off at the front door. When I got out of the parking deck, I found myself on the opposite side of the theater, and had to run (in my Henry Loafers) to make sure I didn't miss the start of the show. They are that comfortable.
These are the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever owned.
Always Great service. Love to see more styles especially a single strap monk.
It was a great experience!
The Customer Service was great but the shoes were better!
Love the shoes and the gentleman that helped me. He is from Bangladesh I believe.
This is an excellent company. Their return policy is seamless and the quality of the shoes is beautiful. I am ordering all my footwear from this company.
Few snafus with ordering but OK. High quality shoes that I expected