Coates & Warner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coates & Warner
Read Coates & Warner Reviews

About Coates & Warner:

Coates & Warner is an online home and lifestyle store that supply simple, stylish, high quality home accessories at affordable prices. We're proud to be rated 5 stars by our customers!

• Free UK delivery on orders over £45
• Worldwide delivery available
• 10% new customer discount when you subscribe
• Proudly independent and family-run

Excellent store, very happy! 😊
Happy with my products. Good quality and good service. Will definitely buy again.
I’m in love with my new door knocker, it adds so much charm to my front door. Delivery was on time and it was well packaged.
Fantastic little business, really pleased with the service and mugs!
I’m a very happy customer, thank you for the beautiful door knocker.
Fab all round! Quality door knocker, quick delivery, great communication throughout and all at a good price!
Brill cushion it’s just what we were looking for.
This is my second order and the service was as good as the first time. Fast delivery, 2 days from ordering and excellent communication by email with status updates.
Quick delivery and very well packaged. The milk bottle holder looks perfect on my doorstep.
Fantastic service and I’m in love with my new bee door knocker!
Fast delivery and nice door knocker.
Quick delivery, well packaged and quality salt pot.
I purchased a lovely little blanket for my granddaughter, very soft and such a delightful gingham pattern. Wonderful and I’d happily recommend Coates & Warner.
Brilliant. Love the new candle, thank you.
Brilliant service. Cant be more satisfied, highly recommend 😊
Arrived really quickly, all wrapped with care. Beautiful pot, great value for £25 and brilliant quality.
Great online shop with high quality products. I am pleased with the wooden flour scoop and bee door knocker that I ordered. I would recommend.
Gorgeous cushion with a really plump pad, excellent quality for the price and timely delivery. Very happy.
Great designed website which is clear and easy to navigate with lots of nice products for all over the home. Nice to support independent local business during these times. Well prices and quick delivery.
Exquisite candlesticks and express delivery. Excelente!
Coates & Warner is rated 4.99 based on 170 reviews